Chapt 1 : Discharge from hospital

Bittersweet idol life ( Sequel Story of Idol and Anti Fans )

In the previous story Hwayoung held captive and abused by eunjae , hwejin and Yejin. They even wanted to destroy Hwayoung in order  she failed to make her debut with t – ara.  but t - ara saved her before  it 's too late. Although she survived but her debut with T - ara postponed until December because he was injured . After a few days of rest Hwayoung finally out of the hospital .

T - ara's dorm .

Today Hwayoung will be discharged from the hospital and t - ara members have even been made ​​a salvation party to Hwayoung .

Jiyeon : “Hwayoung unni today will be out of the hospital . Let us pick up her.”

Hyomin : “how about we all make a party for her ?”

Jiyeon : “ hurray , make a party can eat good meal.”

Soyeon : “ in your mind just only know eat  . We have to diet again for a moment when we make comeback.”

Eunjung : “just this time , tomorrow we can not  eat well again.”

Boram : “I am agree with Eunjung , Qri, and me go to shopping and cooking . Soyeon decorates room . Remember , this is a surprise party so we had to keep a secret from Hwayoung and Hyoyoung.”

Hyomin : “Hyomin and I will pick her from hospital . And we  took him a walk before going back to the dorm.”

Jiyeon : “so I just eat.”

Boram : “you come help us cook, jiyeon” .

Jiyeon : “uh , unnie . Jiyeon into a frown after asked to help unnie.”

Qri : “why ? you help us cooking so you become first person to eat it, aren’t you? . So you're a lucky girl”

Jiyeon : yeah I know .

Hyomin and Eunjung went to the hospital escorted by his manager . Once arrived , they knocked on the door .

Tok ... tok ... tok ... ( sound of a knock at the door )

" Come in the door is not locked ," Hwayoung’s voice heard from inside .

When Hyomin , Eunjung and his manager came in, it turns out there are Hyoyoung, the father and mother in the room. They 're clearing up the goods for today cause Hwayoung will be discharged from the hospital .

Hyomin : “oh, Hyoyoung , uncle and aunt.”

Hwayoung Dad : “Oh , please sit down.”

Eunjung : “how are you ? are you feeling better ?”

Hwayoung : “ I 've been healthy and can not wait to get out , feel boring and exhausted , also hospital food was not tasty at all.”

Eunjung : “Well , today you're must glad discharged from the hospital, aren’t you ?”

Hwayoung : “of course.”

Mother Hwayoung : all goods have finished packed and administration stuff have already solved . Let's get out . Eunjung and Hyomin - sshi - sshi we will return to our home in Gwangju . Do you want to come with us ?

Eunjung and Hyomin : “ so Today you will return to your home in Gwangju?”

Mother Hwayoung : “ yes , because Hwayoung 've really missed home . And tomorrow she will be back to seoul . What is it ?”

Eunjung : not, nothing. I think she will back to the dorm now so I and Hyomin pick her up .

Hwayoung : “sorry , I  am forgot to tell you that I and Hyoyoung tomorrow will go back to seoul.”

Hyomin and Eunjung Hwayoung can not tell them because they make a surprise party for him tonight in the dorm , but as it is impossible for Hwayoung to return to Seoul today because she and her family returned to Gwangju . However moments hanging out with family is very important especially after their debut would be very busy to get together with family at home .

Hyoyoung :” let's join with us . scenery in Gwangju city is really beautiful and wonderful , have refreshing air.”

Eunjung : “but we have to come back to the dorm .

Hwayoung’s Dad : Come on , Just one day . Tomorrow you will come back together with Hyoyoung and Hwayoung to seoul . manager kim , today please allow them to Gwangju .

Hyoyoung and Hwayoung :” manager oppa, please allow them just one day. We would like to invite unnie walking around streets in Gwangju . After returning to Seoul , we definitely will have training hard.”

manager : “ ok , just today . Because Eunjung and Hyomin not have schedule today.”

Hwayoung and Hyoyoung jumped for joy and hugged Eunjung and Hyomin .