XOXO 2

Wanting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XOXO; 02

With that slowly, they become much closer than before. At first it was a coincidence that they met with each other but then it slowly turn to a simple meeting between friends. Joonmyeon was in fact happy that he able to make friend around his age.

Ever since Joonmyeon was diagnoses with a disease that killed him, he was separated from the outside world. He didn’t go to school, instead he was homeschooled. He couldn’t even make any friends. He was locked in his house and he was ban from playing outside. It was for his health and he understood it.

Hence it was the reason why Joonmyeon cherished every single moment he had with Yifan. His lonely day turned a little brighter with Yifan. He knew deep inside himself, he wanted the moment to last. It was a chance of a lifetime.

Both of them sat in a Europe setting café as both of them met each other for the nth time when suddenly Yifan asked a question to Joonmyeon, “Joon, I was wondering why Uncle Lim would follow you to everywhere?”

“Uh?” Joonmyeon glanced at his uncle that sat not far behind Yifan. “Well, he is my butler.”

“I have mine too, but Uncle Lim sure passion with his job. Aren’t you felt uncomfortable with someone following you to everywhere?”

Joonmyeon smiled as he shook his head. His hand then played with the cup in front of him – milk. “I actually liked it. I felt safe and protected.” He gave a small smile. He knew that any moment his heart might suddenly stopped or he just run out of air hence for that he needed Uncle Lim to take care of him.

“Yeah, for someone small like you, you really needed protection.” Yifan then said, half joked. He was joking about Joonmyeon being small – which Joonmyeon is really small – but he meant it for Joonmyeon needed protection.

Joonmyeon snorted, “At least I’m not like you, acting cool too much.”

“What, I am cool.” Yifan gave his coolest face ever and posed here and there.

Joonmyeon then giggled as he can’t resist for looking at Yifan with poker face because it was really funny. Yifan really is weird.

Yifan then laughed along seeing Joonmyeon was giggling. It was cute in his thought.

Joonmyeon opened his eyes slowly. He felt his head heavy. His breath was uneven. He was sweating hard. His throat was dry. His eyes were blurry as well. He knew his health was in poor condition. He knew he was sick. “I guess, I laughed too much yesterday,” he managed to mumbled.

Joonmyeon then felt a sudden coldness as he then took the blanket that been covering himself further up to his neck, trying to warm himself, at least.

“Joonmyeon,”

Joonmyeon looked up and tried to visualize the person that probably by his side. “Uncle,” it was faint sound from his voice as he uttered.

“You got sick again.” Mr. Lim then sighed.

Joonmyeon felt sorry for Mr. Lim or everyone else when he got sick. He felt like he was burdening everyone with himself. ‘Sorry’ he mouthed and then gave a small yet weak smile.

Mr. Lim smiled as he then patted Joonmyeon’s head. “Rest well, I’ll prepare the things. If you need something, call for me, okay?”

Joonmyeon nodded.

“Joon!” Yifan then hugged the latter as soon as he saw Joonmyeon. Truthfulness it had been a weak since they last met and Yifan was actually missed Joonmyeon.

As Yifan’s body collided with Joonmyeon’s body, Joonmyeon could never be more shock than ever. As they pressed to each other, and since Yifan was quite tall, his face was right on Yifan’s chest.  And he could never been more nervous than never. “Yi-Yifan,”

“Oh, how I miss you.” Yifan then let Joonmyeon free from him – the hug – as he then flashed the brightest smile that he had ever gave. “Why are you been so silent for one whole week? I thought you might hate me.” He said, clearly he was upset with it.

Joonmyeon shook his head. “I got sick.” He gave Yifan a smile and then continued said, “Pretty bad that I’m just too lazy to look at my phone. I’m sorry if I’m upsetting you.”

Yifan stared at Joonmyeon. “Oh,” softly he responded, mainly because he didn’t know what to say. “So, you’re okay now?” he asked because he was concerned toward Joonmyeon.

Joonmyeon nodded, “Better now,”

So, there they were on their friendship meeting on a nice setting café. “So, I was wondering, Joon. Is there any place that you want to go?” Yifan then asked, making a better conversation between them. Well, the truth was actually he wanted to have a special outing with Joonmyeon. Was that supposed to be call a date?

Joonmyeon blinked his eyes; his special habit that Yifan thought it was super cute. He thought a little bit making the atmosphere between them silent – neither of them was talking – yet it wasn’t awkward. He tilted his head a little as he tapped his fingers on the table. Finished thinking, he then looked at the person in front him. “I don’t know.” He si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter