XOXO 3

Wanting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XOXO; 03

Joonmyeon lean against the wall as he clutching his chest as it was hurting him really bad. Slowly his legs started to fell weak, and he stumbled on the ground slowly.  He was breathing hard in slow pace. His head then started to hurt as if it was beating like crazy.

“Joonmyeon,” Mr. Lim quickly ran toward his young master as soon as he saw Joonmyeon on the ground, clutching his chest.

Joonmyeon was sweating hard. He lifted his head up and met eyes with his uncle. “Un-uncle,” his mouth was as if it was frozen and he was having hard time to even say.

“Shh,” Mr. Lim then picked up Joonmyeon in bride style as he quickly run out from the house toward the car and they head toward the hospital.

Joonmyeon got sick again that very day.

Yifan and Joonmyeon sat on the table on their usual café. Yifan had tea while Joonmyeon just having plain water. It had been a week since they last seen.

“You had been constantly sick, Joon.” Yifan frowned hard as he watched Joonmyeon which sat right in front of him. “Are you sure you’re okay?” he asked, very concerned about the latter.

Joonmyeon weakly nodded his head. “I’m okay.” He lied. The truth was that he wasn’t quite well yet. He hasn’t completely recovered from his last attack. Even so, he just can’t deny, he missed the taller. Being in the hospital alone was lonely. He didn’t mind being half sick just to see Yifan because he knew he had already in love with the latter.

Yifan wasn’t convinced by it. Joonmyeon face told it all. It was quite pale as if he didn’t have enough blood. “You don’t look so good.”

Joonmyeon gave a smile as he then said, “I’m in the middle recovering but I’m okay, Yifan.”

“Joon, if that’s so, you should rest more.” Yifan advised. Sure he liked seeing Joonmyeon but if Joonmyeon was sick or still sick, he rather not sees the latter.

“It’s bored,” Joonmyeon looked down slightly as he then stared at the glass in front of him. “I want to see you,” he mumbled softly.

And apparently Yifan heard it. Unknowingly he was smiling big because of what he just had heard. Even so, he kept it quiet; pretending that he didn’t heard it. “Alright, but next time don’t get sick will ya?” he gave his gentle look ever.

Although Joonmyeon can’t agree with it, he nodded his head anyway. He didn’t want to disappoint the latter. He was surely getting sick later in future.

Joonmyeon stared through his big sized window. It’s already summer and the temperature had rise pretty much high. It’s also means that it had been 6 months since he met Yifan the first time. How times flied so fast, he wasn’t sure.

Joonmyeon then looked at his hand and chuckled. In his hand, he held a key chain that he got from Yifan – a dragon key chain.

 

“What’s this?” Joonmyeon looked at Yifan in confused as he held the dragon key chain in his hand.

“It’s a key chain, idiot.” Yifan teased, chuckled as he looked at the confused looking Joonmyeon.

Joonmyeon pouted, “I know it’s a key chain.”

Gah, if Yifan haven’t had a strong heart, he might have faint because of the overdose cuteness that Joonmyeon unknowingly gave to him. “It’s a present from me to you.”

“But why present of all sudden?”

“I saw this and I thought I should give you to keep it. Look, it’s a dragon.” Yifan then pointed at the dragon shaped key chain that Joonmyeon had held. “I’m pretty much known for being a dragon.” He then showed off his coolness, posing his facial face.

Joonmyeon rolled his eyes and chuckled, “You’re a human, Yifan.”

“I know that, but I’m cool.” Yifan strongly defended his titled being cool man aka a dragon.

Joonmyeon giggled softly, “Thank you, Yifan. I loved it.”

 

A tear slowly out from his left eye unconsciously. Joonmyeon was in fact scared. He was scared to fall deep in the wonderful life of loving someone. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter