XOXO 5

Wanting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XOXO; 05

Joonmyeon stood as he looked up on to the sky. He then closed his eyes and felt the sunlight as he breathe the air. It had been awhile since he went out ever since he been hospitalize for two weeks.

“Joon!” Yifan shouted as soon as he saw Joonmyeon at the park outside the hospital. He sighed in relief as he found the small guy. Then, he quickly run and made his way toward Joonmyeon.

“Yifan,” Joonmyeon gave the taller a smile. By looking at the sweats that vividly appeared on Yifan’s forehead, he knew Yifan had been running and he knew that Yifan might be running looking for him.

“Joon, please don’t just wonder off like that alone. I was worried.” Yifan said as soon as he arrived in front of Joonmyeon. Breathing in and out as he was patting for air – resulted of the running – he took Joonmyeon’s hand and held it.

“I’m sorry; I just wanna to go for a walk.” Joonmyeon felt sorry for making Yifan worried about him. “I should tell you first.”

Yifan sighed softly. He then smiled as he patted Joonmyeon’s head with his other hand. “Can’t you at least wait for me, Joon?” he then kissed Joonmyeon’s forehead lovely. “Besides, I want to have my little date with you too.”

Joonmyeon blushed with the touch of Yifan’s lip. His eyes wondered around and his heart beat slightly faster.

Yifan chuckled at Joonmyeon’s cuteness. He really liked seeing the cute side of Joonmyeon. “Let’s go,” he still held on Joonmyeon’s hand and they walked side by side like a couple – because they are a couple – admiring the view of morning sky and peacefully side of a hospital.

Joonmyeon’s book that he was reading fell down on the ground making a loud sound since the book was quite thick. He felt suffocated as his breathing was uneven. He then clutched his chest as he frowned hard enduring the painful feeling.

Yifan who was taking something from Joonmyeon’s locker, stopped on what he was doing the moment he heard the loud sound. He shifted his attention toward Joonmyeon and noticed Joonmyeon was not in a good condition. Feeling so worried, he ran toward Joonmyeon and shouted his name. His hand then quickly pressed the signal button – to call out the doctor or nurse – and held Joonmyeon in his arms.

Joonmyeon lost his focus. He can’t see clearly as his eyes been blurry yet he felt the warmest of Yifan who held on him. Enduring the pain, he smiled with tears in his eyes. “I love you, Yifan.” He thought.

“Hang in there please, Joon.” Yifan ensured as he picked up Joonmyeon and put him on the bed, waiting anxiously for the doctor to arrive.

Joonmyeon lay on his bed, sweating hard, breathing hard, and with shaking hands, he enduring the painful feeling. He wanted to live. He really wanted to live. He didn’t want to die yet.

“Joon,” Yifan’s heart ached when he watched Joonmyeon enduring the pain alone. Joonmyeon was fighting alone and there’s nothing he could help to ease his lover. The tears slowly out from his eyes as he then held on Joonmyeon’s hand tightly.

Joonmyeon opened his eyes slowly as the light from the sun hit his eyes. He then felt his hand being held. He smiled, even without knowing who, he knew it was Yifan. Slowly, he turned his head and then faced the sleeping Yifan who sat beside him.

Sometimes, Joonmyeon always thought. Was heaven played with them? Did he did something wrong in his past life to deserve this kind of life?

It was like the heaven blessed them but in the same time it was like the heaven betrayed them. Joonmyeon wasn’t sure which one he should agreed more, which one he should believe more. “What did I done to deserve someone like you, Yifan?” he thought sadly.

“Joon?” Yifan awaked.

Joonmyeon smiled as he kept away all his thoughts. “Are you tired?” he asked as he noticed Yifan was starching his body here and there, yet he still held on Joonmyeon’s hand, tightly.

“Kinda,” Yifan commented. He then moved closer to Joonmyeon who was still lay on the bed – Joonmyeon was tired with the attack he got, it drained his strength – and said, “But when I see you, my tiredness disappeared magically.” He smiled.

Joonmyeon couldn’t help but to feel happy. Yifan always made him felt happy, he didn’t know why though. “Liar,”

“Eii,” Yifan played with Joonmyeon’s hand as he said, “If I stay by your side, it makes me forget everything.”

“I’m not gonna believe that.” Joonmyeon smiled as he teased Yifan.

Yifan pouted, “It is true.” Cleary showed tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter