XOXO 1

Wanting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XOXO; 01

The position of Joonmyeon’s bed was right next to the window. He put it there so that he could look through the window and witness the beautiful scenery of earth - his homeland.

Joonmyeon scanned through the books on his bookshelf and took one book titled – Little Prince – one of his
favourite story books that he could never had enough. He liked the book because each and every time he read, it was different. It would always left deep meaning inside him. Joonmyeon learned what life was.

Joonmyeon then walked slowly to his favourite spot in his room – his bed – and sat on it. He then glanced at the window before he started reading. He then pushed the window slightly to let it open and let the air in.

Joonmyeon closed his eyes and then breathe the air. “Today air felt nice.” He mumbled. Joonmyeon knew - everyone did, that the air had been polluted. It wasn’t only oxygen and water vapor, there now many corrupted element blend together. Like people nowadays, most of them were been corrupted. They weren’t pure anymore.

Then wind breezed and the birds were chirping. The morning was great in Joonmyeon’s thought. He then opened his eyes and flipped the page as he then read the words one by one.

This was the life that Joonmyeon been through each every day.

It had been two hours already and Joonmyeon didn’t realize that time flied too fast as he read the book which was now had finished. A knock then was heard, making Joonmyeon startled a little.

The door then opened and then came his butler or he rather called his uncle. “Yes, Uncle Lim?”

Mr. Lim flashed a smile to his young master and then said, “It’s time to go to the hospital, Joonmyeon.”

Joonmyeon glanced at his clock and an ‘ah’ sound came out form his mouth. “I’ll get dress very quick then.”

“I’ll wait for you downstairs.”

Joonmyeon chuckled, “Okay, Uncle.”

Joonmyeon walked in the white painted wall named hospital. He then greeted the doctors and nurses along the way to the heart section because mainly he knew most of them since he had been in and out from the hospital ever since he was young. The hospital weirdly had become like he second house.

As he arrived at the heart section, Joonmyeon stopped and then looked at his uncle which right beside him.

“I’ll ask the nurse if Doc Lee is ready.” Uncle Lim said as he then walked to the counter.

Joonmyeon nodded his head as he then watched his uncle walked away. He then looked around and then spotted some empty chairs. He then walked toward the chairs and sat on one of it, looking so bored.

“You know, you should smile.”

Joonmyeon jolted up upon the comment that he thought it was for him. He looked up and he was right. There was one person stood in front of him. “Huh?”

“I’m sure you would look pretty if you smile.” That person said again, commenting about Joonmyeon’s beauty.

Joonmyeon was dumb fool of course. He never expected someone would stand in front of him and said those words. He was least expecting it. “Um, thank you.” He then awkwardly thanked.

The person then rubbed his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter