1

One Night Stand

Kris was a few months away from debuting as a member of EXO.

“Hyung, why don’t we go to a club tonight and have some fun?” Chanyeol suggests after they practiced. It was already 11 in the evening

“yeah, hyung, we won’t be able to go partying once we debut” Kai says

“just one night, hyung. Let’s have some fun.” Chen adds

“fine” Kris said and goes back to the dorm to shower

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 0 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

She was just dumped by her boyfriend of 4 years.

“I don’t love you anymore. I’ve been seeing somebody else for 2 months now. I’m sorry” your ex-boyfriend says and turns to leave. You don’t know which hurt more, the fact that he was cheating on you or the fact that he doesn’t love you anymore. You sit there at the park’s bench and cry your heart out.

“hey girl, smile. Let’s have some fun and forget about that dickhead. Let’s go clubbing. You might find a hottie there” your best friend says as she leads you to your apartment. You called her a few hours ago after crying your eyes out.

“okay” you say and head for your closet.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 0 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

You and your best friend enter the club. The two of you sit by the counter and order two shots of tequila. Your best friend was already scanning the room for any hot guy she could find and hook up with. The smell of alcohol and smoke was filling your senses. As you were taking a shot of your tequila, you wanted to cry. You were reminded of your ex-boyfriend.

“girl, don’t cry. It’ll ruin your make-up” your best friend says as she looks at you

“forget about that jerk, he doesn’t deserve you.” She adds

You stop your tears from falling and take another shot

“do you wanna dance?” your best friend asks you

“no, I’m good. I’ll just stay here” you say

“okay, suit yourself. I just found a guy I wanna hook up with” she then goes to the guy who was at the center of the dance floor who was mesmerizing the crowd.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 0 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

EXO has just entered the club. They go to a VIP section and get comfy. Kai, who was eager to party immediately goes to the dance floor and dances. Kris was scanning the room as the other boys were ordering drinks. He spots a girl sitting at the counter. She had a friend with her and saw her friend going up to Kai who was busy dancing. He focused his eyes on her. She looked so beautiful with her soft brown hair in soft curls, pale white skin and wearing a black dress that hugged her figure perfectly. Kris didn’t know that his feet were leading him to her. She looked lonely and hurt. He wanted to comfort her. She looked like she was about to cry her heart out.

“hi” Kris says

The girl was surprised “hi” she whispered

“mind if I join you?”

She scoots over a little to allow Kris to sit beside her.

“so, what brings you here?” Kris asks

“I wanted to forget. My boyfriend dumped me”

“oooh. Ouch.” Kris chuckles

“and you? What brings you here?”

“partying” Kris then takes a shot of tequila

The conversation goes on and on. The two of them getting comfortable in each other’s company with each shot glass. Well, they got too comfortable in each other’s arms that one thing lead to another. Alcohol loosens up the system and people tend to get crazy and forget.

To Kris, there was something about the girl that he wanted to make her his. Kris doesn’t believe in love at first sight. Kris hasn’t realized that his perspective on love has finally changed.

Well, to her, she wanted to heal her broken heart. She just wanted to forget. She just wanted to feel loved and accepted. She wanted to feel special and she got it that night.

One night with Kris.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 0 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

You woke up with a severe headache and a felt a dull ache in between your thighs. You suddenly tensed when an arm suddenly s around your waist. You looked down and realized you were . Fragments of what happened last night suddenly invaded your mind. You remembered drinking with this guy named Kris. The two of you talked the night through. You remembered how he touched and worshipped your body. You remembered how he kissed you. How he made you felt special and cherished in his arms. You remembered how he whispered your name and how you screamed his. Suddenly you felt feather light kisses on your back.

“good morning” he said

“good morning” you whispered back

“how about we get some breakfast?”

“uhm, sorry. I’m in a hurry” you stand up and pick up your clothes that were scattered all around the room. You immediately rushed to the bathroom

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 0 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kris was awakened when he felt the sunlight heat his skin. He woke up with her in his arms. Kris didn’t know why he was still lying in bed, he should have left by now. Kris was not the kind of guy that would stay after his one night stands. But he felt so at ease with her in his arms. It felt so right that he chose to stay. He noticed that she was awake. He wanted to know if she was really awake so he s his arm around her, she tensed up. She is awake. Kris slowly places feather light kisses on her back. She had soft, soft and clear skin. She was like an angel. She was perfection.

“good morning” Kris said and smiled

“good morning” she said, her voice filled with nervousness

“how about we get some breakfast?” Kris wanted to spend more time with her

“uhm, sorry. I’m in a hurry” she said and stood up

Kris frowned. He felt a dull ache in his heart for being rejected. His jaw suddenly dropped when she stood up, giving him a full view of her body. She had curves in the right places. He saw love bites all over her back and neck. Kris doesn’t regret marking her. He wanted her to be his.

Kris was surprised to learn that night that she was a . He didn’t know. He didn’t expect that. He was her first. Kris felt like it was an honor. Kris was awakened from his trance when he heard the bathroom door close. Kris then started to put his clothes on and wait for her.

When she got out of the bathroom, she immediately passed through Kris and out of the door. Kris ran after her but it was too late. He didn’t see where she went.

Kris was sulking for a whole week. He didn’t get her full name or her phone number. He wanted to see her again. He wanted to talk to her. He wanted her to be his.

                Kris promised that the next time he sees her; he would never let her go.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 0 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

3 months have passed. Kris still searched for her. They have already debut as EXO. Kris was hoping that he would see her. His career would help him find her. She might become his fan. He really wanted to see her.

                But as the days go by, Kris was starting to lose hope of ever seeing her again.

Will he ever see her again?