Chensing Machine

EXOpinion

Chensing Machine. He is dancing machine, or singing machine? Hehehe..

 

This boy caught my eyes  nowadays. Bcoz his high voice shines a lot and I kinda like his personality. He looks naïve, but cheerful, his words often slip out spontaneously, and in variety shows, sometimes I can't guess what he will talk about. Not like Chanyeol or Suho, who have their words under control, Chen (mostly) said what he wants to say. And for me, it was always interesting.

 

And he likes challenge. I don't really know, but it looks like that. That's the manly side I like about him. He was a trainee only in couple months, then he debuted with EXO-M in overseas with different languange and culture. Is it his choice, or the company choice? Idk. But SM isn't the type of company who often give choices to the idols. Well, he took the challenge, and it worked.

In EXO-M songs He has a LOT of parts in Chinese. I wonder how he memorize the lyrics so well. I don't know how much he knew Chinese before his debut, but I guess he knew barely nothing. Hehehe… But he has strong will to learn Chinese. He had courage to practice his Chinese as much as he can. Even if it was just simple self introduction and always end with his family introduction (especially in debut era). He always said that he has 4 person in his family. Baba, mama, gege, wo… hahahaha… I always laugh whenever watch it.

And up till now, his Chinese has improved a lot. In a interview, Luhan said that Chen can understand better if the other members speak Chinese. And I agree.

In an interview, when others spoke Chinese, he was listening, trying to understand it. He didn't have blank stare, like he used to...hahaha… But then my eyes caught his bored/sleepy face and his head hung down with eyes want to closed. Hehe…cutie Chen.

The other manly side I like of him is.. His possessive side of his girl. In happy Camp, the host asked Kris and him, if they like same girl. And Chen kinda said "mine, mine!' Oh how sweet.

And at Show Champion backstage, he said that, "Growl is a song bout a man who wants to protect his woman. Absolutely can't steal his woman. It's very suitable for me." LOL….. so funny. But sweet.

And he is a caring person. In Showtime, he's the one who gave hot packs to the ghosts on haunted house, he wasn't afraid at all. And Sehun said that he was EXO's eomma.

Those those are why, he is one of my fave character in AFF.

Talk about Chen, it always about his voice. His high voice sounds clear. He can even hit the low note clearly. And the way he sing, just like the way he talks. I mean, he can sing his voice without too much focus on it (that's what I feel), but the results are amazing. Beside that, his talks sounds like a song in my ears, especially his high pitch laugh.

 

And talk about his dance, he is Chensing Machine. Funky dance. Yay!

Before, I didn't realize that he lacked in dance. At MAMA performance, he usually dance behind Lay, but at History he looks really good. I even thought he was better than Kris. Sometimes Kris long legs looks awkward in dance,, hehe..

And his funky dance with Chanyeol in Weekly Idol was really something. Indeed.

 

And this kid,, he likes to hug other member..hehehhe…

Did he like to hug his gf too?hahaha…