D.O and Me?

EXOpinion

Kyungsooooo~~~

He is the member that has most similarities with me.

At least in my imagination, he is..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

We were born in January, he was on 12 and I was on 11.

Our bloodtype is A.

He's quiet person, just like me..

We're not that really confident person, and we get nervous easily.

Yup.nervous easily.

He once said that he had cold sweat before the shoot for EXO showtime.

And at eps 2 showtime, at the cinema, the way his hand touch and 'cuddled' with the side of his shirt, it was sign of nervousness, I guess....

One more. At EXO Happycamp, DO sang a Chinese song. Then Baek laughed at him. He said that DO's hand was trembling while singing.

How Cute!

 

Btw I like cooking too.. sometimes. Hehe..and my fave menu is spagetthi.

He likes to cook kimchi spaghetti, right?

I tried to cook kimchi spaghetti too..once.

It tasted good,, according to my tongue...

(Note : I'm the only one who can comply my cook)

 

Our similarities, what else..?hahahaha...

But the most important are.. I dont have that angelic voice, and I'm much more ooolder than him.

Maybe he can call me ahjumma? Oh NOOO... Just call me nuna please >,<

 

And i'm not lovely person, I get mad easily. But DO seems to be cute and lovely person. He's so cute that I want to pinch his cheeks. I want to have a cute child like that. Really..

 

One word to describe you, D.O,, kawaiii..

As EXO main vocal, his voice indeed daebak! Angelic voice. Smooth, Warm. but can turn into powerful, strong voice.

His voice in Angel (Into Your World), that was so warm. I fell for this song, thanks to his voice^^

 

Your big o_O eyes that can beat the owl..

And,, congrat to DO!! For being casted for new Kdrama, it's Alright, It's Love. Yehet!

After being casted in Cart, a Kmovie, he acted again.

I actually didn't expect the main vocal had big progress in acting field.

If it's Chanyeol; or Sehun,or Kai, It won't surprise me.

But it is DO…. Whahahha… I've never expected that before.

Coz sometimes I think his face is flat, poker face, doesn't  show many expressions, with his big eyes, kekekeke..

So,,, I really anticipated it. I really really can't wait to watch his movie/drama, to see his talent in acting..

I hope he can prove that he can play his role perfectly, eventhough he is an idol, not originally an actor,

 

But you know,, having drama shoot and doing activities with EXO at the same time, is not easy. It will be exhausting.

So DO,, please take care of your health! As a main vocal,you have to maintain your voice too^^

Fighting!

And we love you too ^^