Frosty Skinny Baozi

EXOpinion

He always be my ultimate bias. So I will just write compliment about him.ㅋㅋㅋ

 

Xiumin, a frost boy from EXO Planet. He has a superpower that I like the most. I really like ice cream,and he can make it for me. And he can spread the snows all around my city so I can play with it. I live in tropic country, so I've never ever see snow before >.<

Note : sorry for my random thoughs.. it's not important by the way.

 

Xiumin is EXO's big hyung...the oldest.

But his face (alongside with Luhan) represents maknae.

So cute!

 

With that pretty eyes..He doesn't need double eyelids, his eyes are already pretty^^

And his smile, it is so sweet and charming.

Seeing his smile make me unconsciously smile too. His smile and his pretty eyes, both are perfect combination.

Another pretty eyes of Baozi

But with his cuteness, he still looks manly.  So Xiuminnie, can I call u Xiu-Man? Hehehe…

And in fact, he is strong. We can see how he could win armwrestling against the members on showtime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TDY48j71PU

At that scenes his face always showed cute smile while doing armwrestlings.

So looks like he won easily, didn't he?

 

And I heard he can do taekwondo or kendo? I want to see it too.

Tao often showed his wushu, and once Baek showed his hapkido.

I want to see Xiumin's kendo too^^

 

Xiumin used to be chubby, so he was called baozi. But now, he is skinny..

He has worked so hard on his diet!

I admit that he looks more handsome and cute after diet.

But I hope his stomach haven't suffered much..

Sometimes I think he is too skinny that his muscular arms need more nutrition.

So now I call him frosty skinny baozi.. kekeke…

 

Unfortunately, his singing part wasnt much and this boy made me curious about his voice.

He entered SM after won in a singing contest, so his voice must be good.

But I hardly listened his voice in MAMA album. Even in XOXO, it's not much.

 It may becoz of the languange? He is Korean, but part of EXO M, and I know Chinese is one of the most complicated languange in the world.

I didnt really know how much part he had in MID, but I wish in future, he can expert his Chinese and show his lovely voice more^^

 

Then I watched the video of his singing audition for JYP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoCHq2hCE1k

His voice..omoooo....so powerful.

But I'm actually grateful coz he didnt made it on JYP. Thus he can be SM trainee and debut with EXO ^^

That video, I even saved it as mp3 in my phone, and listened to it as lullaby.

Sadly, I realize that I haven't listened him singing that much in EXO.

Other members, show their voice more, by singing at radio shows, like Lay, D.O or Chen. But Xiumin, not that many. I hardly find it.

In conclusion, I think I obsessed with his voice.  >,<

 

He became SM trainee becoz of singing contest, but in EXO, he's part of dance line?

In EXO debut era, I lil bit confused bout what his charge was in EXO.

In opposite, it's easy to explain about other EXO M members. Chen as main vocal, Luhan as lead lead vocal, Kris rap, Tao rap and wushu, Lay main dancer.

 

At yahoo interview, the member asked Xiumin, what his role in EXO M.

He was kinda confused, then he said that he was oldest brother of EXO M. Hehehe…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKyJfzpxZ5c

But on other tv shows, he said he's in charge of shouting in EXO, becoz of his manly shouting part in MAMA.

 

Okay, just said he's dance line of EXO.

But why oh why I often watched him dance at the back,or at the edge of the stage.

With his lovely height, he should dance on front more often.

My eyes sometimes feel difficult to find you, Baozi...

 

But thinking positively, maybe becoz he's the one who always know his position on stage, where the right spot of stage he had to stand.

So maybe it's like the border of dance formation? So other members can find their spot easily.

On the center we had Kai, and Xiumin on the side. But I don’t know exactly. Mollaaaaa...~~~

 

Anyway,  I really really really like his dance. His gesture is one of a kind.

I can see that in History dance practice video, his gesture was different. It's just...cute^^ whahahaha...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99xNWlK9qM0

And in Wolf dance practice vid, he's my favorite yellow wolfie!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1v1A4HpWyw

Well, wolf dance isnt just about dance moves, but also about wolf gesture. How to represent wolf into the dance.. And he can do it succesfully. Daebak.

Other members can also do it very well, but Xiumin is my favorite.

 

Even if he rarely stand on the front, my eyes always follow him.

And I think from stages to stages, his dance moves are always consistent, never change, his passion never decreased.

What a flexible hip you have, Xiuminnie ^^

 

But on variety shows, this boy is shy... On weekly idol, he was doing aegyo with his part on Wolf. LOL... So funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtbD-_5pZgI

Right after that, he felt embarassed, run to the back and hide his face from camera.

After that, I watched he sat with his head down.

Whahahaha..he still embarassed.

 

And in EXO showtime, he didnt talk much. Before I watched showtime, i didnt think he was quiet person.

Coz according various fancams in the internet, he is playful.

I'm happy, very happy watched he could talk more on the last episode of showtime.

I like to heard his high pitch voice ^^

Baozi,, If I can give u advice,,hehehehe...

You dont need to think that you have to talk more..

Just enjoy the show, whatever it is..

Make yourself comfortable, just like chatting with friends, dont think about those cameras.

And just say what u want to say, what's in your mind.. Ehm...But, by the way, Telling an advice is always easier than doing it.hehe...

I wish they will be EXO showtime season 2 or other variety shows with them.

 

Xiumin, my frosty skinny Baozi ~~~Fighting!

Saranghamnida! I love u sooo much!