Yixing

EXOpinion

It takes me forever to update.. Why? First, I don’t think someone will read it, actually.. I'm not confidence 'bout  my writing, I'm at it. Ever since elementary, I never get good grades in writing >,<.  I came to AFF just bc I want to read ffs and to subscribe to it. Second, I can't still preoccupied with fanfic world. It's just world inside my imagination. Friends of mine, one by one got married, but here I am. Imagining the 12 boys as my husband (oh..only 11. Excluding Xiumin, my fave. He is too innocent and too nice to be in my wild imagination). It's not that I want to get married hurry, coz I'm still a kid inside. Kekeke… Third, I have to move on. I even choose to spend hours to read ff, than doing other more important things in my life. Feels like I wasted  my time. Hahaha..

But I need to write this. It has sticked in my head for days, anyway..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lay.. or Yixing

He is my first love in EXO. I already keep my eyes on him before EXO debut.

At Shinee World in Japan video, in 2010. He replaced Jonghyun, for the dance, due to Jonghyun's leg injury.

Finally I can keep my eyes from Taemin. Whenever Shinee performed, my eyes always on him. But when Yixing on stage, it changed.

I love to see him dance smoothly and cooly to Shinee's songs, like he has already mastered it for years.

So instantly, I fell for him, then I searched everything bout him on mr google.. and I found that he is SM trainee from China. I also I found this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUitUs0fZLc

It wasn't exactly the vid I found that time, but it was the same. In this vid, he dance Wonder Girls Nobody. OH my GOSH… his dance is so flexible and coqquettish. ier than WG itself. Hehehe.. And Key Diva has found his rival!

At EXO debut era, there were EXO M interview, and Lay was asked to dance Nobody, but he shyly and awkwardly sat still, and said that he forgot the choreo. Cute! I really really want to see his Nobody dance though… And I really can"t wait for his debut.

And initially, I didn"t know he debut with EXO. When his teaser, Phoenix, came out, he is introduced as Lay. He looks so different, in my opinion. Looks more mature.

And his dance, When his teaser (and Kai), Two Moon out,, wah… my jaw dropped watching his dance. He has sharp moves. Robotic.

Is he really human? Of course not. He is from EXOPlanet. No human has those moves.

Two Moon teaser here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJLfGhDHigo 

 

Btw on EXO debut era,, I thought he was a shy boy. But not only him, also the rest of EXO-M.

When they had interview, they looked awkward, didn't talk much, even the leader, Kris. Nervous maybe? But It made me itchy, so itchy. Inside my mind, I was in eager to shake them and insist them to talk. Or maybe just let me talk for them. Hahahaha… But now, they are improved.. they've already used to interview things.

Yixing's shy appearance is so different with him in his predebut video. He was kid entertainer back in his hometown, and I watched him in a show, and he is soooo funny. I can't believe the funny kid was the shy Lay. Hahaha…

He's so funny here..  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhM9zpLTn5I

What  makes me like him more, is his talent. He is multitalented boy. He is dance monster expert, he is genious in music.

In Beatles Code tv show, Baek said that Lay learned playing piano by himself, based on what he heard, without reading music sheet. That's a WOW… dae to the bak.

Remind me of August Rush movie about a kid who can play any music instrument, only based on what he heard.

And of course a music genious like him, always like composing songs. There are some of his composed song I found,, and my fave is Because Of Your Love, ft Luhan.

This song is sooo sweet. Because of his composing talent, I wonder if he were in YG instead of SM. Maybe he can show his composing song earlier? Will he be the next GD? Hahaha….

Beside his talent,, he has interesting character. He looks pure and love his family much. In some interviews, he talked about his grandparents who has take care of him since baby. He told that his grandpa like to cook for him, etc etc… I always like the man like him, who loves his family. So sweet.

So Yixing,, you should come back home more often. Since he was in Korea, seemed like he hasn't have many chance to visit his family. And after debut, EXO are busier with their schedule. And seemed like in previous Lunar New Year he just been in China for few days. I didn't know exactly, but it seemed like that.

If it's me,, it's not enough.. I need at least few weeks to spend with my family. SM.. You should give them, especially the Chinese member more holidays : (

 

As we all know, he is forgetful, but in my opinion, maybe becoz he has a lot of thought. So the memory space in his brain is decreased. Hahaha… just kidding.

This kid is considerate person. He has wise thought that surprise me actually. On his long birthday message in EXOM's official web (of course I read the translate, hehe). He said that he will always work hard (of course you do) and the fans should spend their money wisely to theirself, their family, before buy gifts for him or buy EXO's album. I never heard this kind of advice from other idol before. Don't worry, Yixing.. even though I really really love EXO a LOT, I won't spend my money to buy EXO's album. It quite expensive for me, anyway.

Saranghaeyo~~~

And he is so funny, without trying to be funny. For example his gloomy face in EXO showtime. He said that his knee and hip didn't feel good after dance (oh, of course. The dance moves you do is not for human!). And he want to compose sad song.. okay, the attack of gloomy virus, succeded!. Even the happy virus Chanyeol infected by it. LOL. I know he didn't feel good, but I laughed at his face expression. Sorry Yixing! Not that I like it when you're in gloomy state, but you looks so funny.  And more of Yixing's funny moments here…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g39MO6t11SQ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK! That's all I want to write..I used to had more thoughts bout Lay. But I forget those all  -__-"

Lay's forgetful virus has infected me... hahaha...

And I can"t wait for EXO comeback! My feeling said Lay will be my favorite in this comeback^^

last pic! That dimple, it must be him! no hair but bangs... I want to pinch his cheek >,<

Once again, all video links, pics, gifs, are not mine. Cr to the owner.