Kungfu Panda Tao

EXOpinion

EXO..i like them all equally,and rank of my fave member always changes.

Becoz each of them has different taste..hehe

But Tao, he always be in bottom of my list.

Maybe becoz he's childish kid?or maybe it's me who soo much older than him, so i dont understand his character.

 

Sometimes i think he's bipolar. He's emotional kid, easily get mad, cry easily. He express his emotion so well.hehe..

But at his debut teaser, this kungfu boy looks super cool, mature, courageous, serious.

Never ever i imagine him as cute aegyo boy who afraid of ghost and bugs.

 

I'm glad this emotional kid has Kris who can take care of him. Hehe..

They looks really close. Taoris. Or maybe it's Tao who always sticks himself with Kris..LOL

At china love big concert, Tao told story bout him who saw 'ghost' at bathroom in EXO's dorm.

And becoz of that, Kris had to sit in front of bathroom door, accompanied him for half an hour, 'till he finished his shower.LOL.

And I finally knew why Tao likes to drag other members to have bath with him.ㅋㅋㅋ

Tao alongside with Kris, are professional airport fashion models. Other members are also looks good on airport fashion, but I think these two put special special efforts ^^

They walked as if they were on fashion show. They set their pose as if they were in photoshoot session. LOL.

And they notice the cameras  B-)

Hmm... it just my assumption. Maybe they just acted natural. Maybe it is just me who thinks like that.. -__-"

(I do not own all pics. cr to the owners)