Alternative 9 : Her Changes

Sunset, The Alternative Life

Alternative 9: Her Changes

BGM : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8neDjQoBMQ

Previously :

Seohyun stood there frozen, almost shaking when she felt herself being pushed by Jaejoong who rushed to push the lift button cursing over the unavailability of stairs during dire time like this.

“Damn it!” Jaejoong kicked the lift, his other arm was protecting Seohyun when he heard a loud ‘BANG’ sound. He looked at the source of the sound when he noticed a motorcycle were spinning its way through the crowd of gangsters. Yonghwa was rolling on the parking lot before his back hits the wall.

“Y-Yonghwa oppa.” Seohyun ran back to the parking lot.

“What are you doing!?” Jaejoong pushed her back inside.

“Yonghwa oppa is there! He’s there! He’s going to get hurt! I-I can’t leave him. LET ME GO!” She screamed pushing him away, her eyes were flooding with tears.

***

“No.. GO!” Yonghwa screamed to Seohyun, while Jaejong tried to calm Seohyun down, trapping her with his arms not wanting her to go over to the parking lot.

“He’s there, how can I possibly leave Yonghwa oppa..” Her eyes were begging him, begging him to let her go to Yonghwa.

“Y-you listen! You go there.. you will hurt him more! Now listen to me, you follow me or I will take you by force!” Jaejoong veins were popping out, his anger was blazing as he held her tightly on her shoulders trying to shake Seohyun who eyes were on Yonghwa never peeling off from him. He gave up, trying to put some sense into her.. he flipped her over and carried her over his shoulder. He entered the lift while Seohyun was kicking her legs on the air.

“Andwaeee!” She shrieked.

“Oppa!” Seohyun screamed one more time.

Jaejoong ignored her resistance and went to a room and locked Seohyun there. Leaving just the two of them inside.

“What are you going to do now? ME! HAH?!” Seohyun eyes were icy cold. It’s like she has lost any humanity inside of her. Jaejoong tried to touch the now trembling girl, hoping to soothe her down.

“Y-you’re a TRASH! I HATE YOU!” Seohyun slapped his hand away from her as she ran to the corner of the room.

“Why, just because I don’t let you die with him?!” Seohyun slapped Jaejoong face, before continuing to throw any random stuff that she could grabbed in the room at him. Jaejoong ignored her outburst and took his phone and checked the text that he just received.

From Dad

He’s fine. I leave him alone. Take this as a warning and get your act together Kim Jaejoong.

“He’s fine.”

“What?!” Seohyun eyes were b with tears.. “Really, you aren’t lying right?”

Jaejoong avoided looking at her face and turned his body making his back faced hers. “I’m not.”

“Thank god…” She kneeled down, sobbing uncontrollably.

“Don’t you want to visit him?”

“Then, you going to kill him off again?”

“It’s not my doing Seohyun.”

“I don’t trust you.”

“It’s my father.. I don’t know how he knows.. but my dad directed the attack to you.” He slightly glanced over his back, searching for her reaction. She looked like she truly did not care about the attack that originally was intended on her. “Why aren’t you mad?”

“It’s my life. Being torture in every single possible way.” Seohyun started to walk towards the door while Jaejoong stood there with his shoulders droop down.

“Can we talk first?”

“Asking for permissions?” She snickered, disgusted with his voice. “You never did that.. you are the GREAT KIM JAEJOONG!” She laughed almost looking like a mad woman..

“I’m letting you off.”

“Letting me off? What am I? Your damn dog!?” Seohyun mouth twitched, her eyes were no where as innocent as it used to be.

“Just shut up! Seo Joohyun or I WILL KISS YOU RIGHT NOW.” Jaejoong threw his coat to the floor. His eyes were as intense as Seohyun.

“I’m leaving you so get that clue. If you that in love with Jung Yonghwa then be with him!” He screamed before kicking the chair, Seohyun takes a step back.

“I’m not giving up! I will never. I just wanted you back.. the old you. The one who smiled evidently as blindingly breath taking as the girl who saved me before.”

“Jaejoong?” She said, her tone was softer than before.  “I truly love him.”

“Stop.” Jaejoong warned her.

“I love Jung Yonghwa.” Seohyun looked back for a while, her eyes were softer. It was melting, the Ice was.

“GO BEFORE I FREAKING CHANGE MY FREAKING MIND!” Jaejoong opened the door and pushed her outside. She looked daze but after hearing what he had said.. she ran as fast as she could. He closed the door trying to breathe in and breathe out as he slumped down to the floor and buried his face in frustrations.

“Get married.. if not I will surely kill off that woman.”

He screamed… as hard as he could as he punched the drawer next to the door.

“She leaves you Jaejoong, without any hesitation.” He smiled bitterly to himself. “Yes, you drive people off, you useless being.”

***

The sound of music was blazing through the stereo in the club as people were jumping up and down getting themselves drown in the music as they sway their heads and bodies according to the rhythm of the song. A guy was pushing through the crowd, swaying from left to right.. left to right as the image of Seohyun being carried away from Jaejoong was haunting his mind.

He grabbed the glass of beer from someone else hand and drink it.. gulping every single drop in it.

“Eww!?” The girl raised her eyebrows at him. He flashed his cocky crooked teeth smile wanting this girl to just shut herself up. He has no mood to entertain any of them.

“Yaa. It’s Jung Yonghwa..” Her friend nudged her arm eyeing the guy in curiosity.

“He’s hot..” They whispered to each other.

“Hyung!” Jonghyun grabbed Yonghwa’s shoulder and dragged him when the leader of the band pushed him and went to the bar. Asking for another beer.

“Why do you even come here?!”

“The music.. it erase stuff in here.” Yonghwa placed his right hand on his chest as he crumpled his shirt with his strong gripped. “Besides, I’m paid to attend here tonight. I’m killing two birds with one stone. What’s the harm in that.”

“Hyung.. Jaebal.. Let’s go home.”

“Will she be there?”

“Hyung!”

“I’m joking.” He grinned slightly coughing.

“You are not fully healed!” Jonghyun screamed.

“I know, but the kids are at home. I don’t want them to see my like this.” Jonghyun sighed as he sat beside his hyung, resting his chin on his palm as he lazily stared at the crowd when a woman started to touch his shoulder in seductive manner. Not just him, his hyung too.

“Are you my girlfriend?” Yonghwa slapped off the girl hand from him. “Don’t touch me.. I don’t like cheap woman.”

“I can be expensive too, you know.”

“Can you be Seo Joohyun then?!” Yonghwa stood up, he took a step backward not wanting to be any closer to this girl.

“Hyung..” Jonghyun pulled Yonghwa wrist trying to tell him to stop giving his personal pain to someone else because he’s afraid it might be in the headlines.

“You’re clearly hurt.. so why don’t you just gave me a dance.”

“I’m a terrible dancer.” He shouted, groaning and diverted his attentions back to his drinks.

The girl kept on bugging Yonghwa while Jonghyun kept on asking him to go back home when suddenly they stopped. Yonghwa kept on calling to the bartender but his eyes were diverted to the same direction the others are. So he lazily glanced behind and saw a familiar figure strutting her way to the crowd. Naturally, they made way for the girl as they stared at her in disbelief.

She was wearing a light brown dress with brown wedges as her hair was flowing as she walked towards his direction. He shook his head in disbelief trying to erase the image on his head.

The music kept on blazing through the stereo but he can’t hear a thing. A certain sensation was felt throughout his entire body as his eyes met with hers. Her eyes that twinkle as bright as the stars in the sky, the one that charm his heart without any mercy.

Her eyes kept on blinking as quivered.. trying to let out the appropriate words as he stared at her still shocked. Seohyun looked at his side and saw a girl clearly trying to hit on him. A sudden burning sensation on her heart was felt, she walked faster to his seat. He stood up once she was closed enough with him.

Without any hesitation, Seohyun awkwardly put her hand on Yonghwa’s arm as she closed her eyes. A warm tingling sensation was felt. She leaned in closer and closer when she can felt his warm breath mingling with hers. She puckered her lips and then she felt it... his moist lips that taste like beer.

Yonghwa pulled himself away from her, his eyes widened as he tried to breathe. When a thought came to his mind that this won’t happen again so why don’t he just drowned himself up with her lips. He pulled her head and leaned in for another kiss, a minute longer than before.

“What are you doing?” He asked her breathlessly as he let their nose touched each other ignoring the people around them not even noticing the now gone Jonghyun. It was loud in the club and they can barely hear a thing but they were close enough to hear each other out.“Are you okay? They don’t harm you? Why Jaejoong are not with you?” Her face darkened with the mere mentioning of Jaejoong’s name. She chose to tilt her head and erased their gap… aiming once again for his lips.

He lets her be and when she distance themselves, he still is insistent to ask her the question despite knowing that the girl doesn’t want to answer the question and kept on kissing him to just shut himself up. But he was willing to do so more if it had gotten him the pleasure of having her.

“I’m asking you Seo Joohyuy!” He reverted back to calling her name out with his Busan dialect. She leaned for another kiss. It’s like she wanted to wash his lips from mentioning any of her irrevocable dark past.

“Are you sure that I don’t have anyone right now? To keep kissing me like this?”

“I’m here, aren’t i? I’m here..” Seohyun looked at him straight in the eye, her eyes were solemn and tired. Like she just wanted to get all of this over with. Yonghwa, turned his focus to the crowd who seemed curious enough to take pictures though some already continued dancing.

“Why are you here Seohyun?”

“Don’t you want me here?” Seohyun sounded desperate as her eyes were examining his whole body.

“You aren’t answering me.”

“I kiss you oppa! Don’t you get it.” Her nose was flaring by now. “I need to see you, I need to know whether you’re okay or not.”

Yonghwa saw how a red pinkish colour made its way to her cheeks.

She was embarrassed. Yonghwa felt a pang of pain hitting his heart seeing her like that. He had forgotten this. The way she blushed and cringed when he was teasing her with his cheesy remark. But look at her now, broken. She was broken when he saw her before but the damage wasn’t as obvious as the girl that was standing in front of him.

“Are you tired Seohyun ahh?” She bobbed her head up and down. An image of how she nodded her head when she was saying when they went out to eat some good food during We Got Married made its way into his mind. Yonghwa curved into a melancholic smile, extending his hand to caress her fluffy looking cheeks.

“I will get out by the front door hyung, you can use the back door. At least, it will cause less hype.” Jonghyun came with a several back up men to distract people outside.

“Thanks, Jonghyun oppa.” Seohyun said, her lips curved into a gentle smile.

“Yes, thanks Jonghyun ah.” Jonghyun nodded to his hyung before moving forward to the front door.

Yonghwa pulled Seohyun waist strongly, causing the girl to let out a startled gasp. “I’m a Yong adult.” He grinned cheesily.

“Your girlfriend would be mad oppa, you should stop touching me.”

I don’t have any girl Hyun ahh~

“A girlfriend? Hmm. Don’t you know? Wife is much more important than a girlfriend is.” He smirked amusingly to the disbelief face of Seo Joohyun.

“Hng.” She pushed him away before walking to the back door by herself but stopped when some of the guy stopped to talk to her. More like flirting.

‘Don’t they like see what did he and Seohyun did before?!’ Yonghwa groaned in annoyance before pushing people surrounding him, excusing himself to catch Seohyun himself.

“Hyun..” Yonghwa pulled her right arm.

“What my number?” She giggled… her flirtatious giggle. But this doesn’t seemed like the ‘oblivious’ kind of giggle that she in the past will produce. She was aware of the effect it has on men.

“I don’t have a girlfriend.” Yonghwa whispered to her ear.

“I know.” Seohyun glared at him before stomping out herself.

“Hyun~”

“It’s fan service oppa.” Seohyun said once the loud noise has finally stopped once they are out.

“Huh?”

“I know you don’t have a girlfriend. You are not the type to do so knowing that you are in relationship with another person.”  

“But, what’s that just now?”

“Fan service.” She stated, like it was the most normal thing on earth. “They said, they are my fans.”

“Oh.” A simple word escaped from his mouth. “Seohyun?”

“Ne.”

“I’m sorry..”

“Waeyoo?”

“I’m not there for you all this time.”

“Oppa..”

“But I will be, starting from now.” Yonghwa interlaced their fingers together. Hers was thin and frail.

“You don’t need to do that.. you will just get hurt.”

“I will hurt more knowing this is happening to you.” Yonghwa tucked the strand of her hair to the back of her ear.“Knowing that you have been through, seeing how much you suffered and changed.”

It’s true, she were broken. She was like an empty walking shell waiting for someone to fill her in. To remind her of what a wonderful woman she is. He saw the glimpse of the cheery little girl tonight and he’s going to bring her back…

He definitely will.

“He’s not around. I don’t know if its permanent but he won’t be around. Not for now.” She said curving into a sweet smile coaxing him to smile along with her. She’s that infectious.

He even felt the dark alley was brightened by the purity of her expected freedom.

 

 

 

Author's Note

I think i update faster than usual? Haha. So, enjoy and please leave some feedback :) Definitely a much lighter chapter than before.