Alternative 3 : KJ Group

Sunset, The Alternative Life

Alternative 3 : KJ Group

BGM : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnMP1oqPTto

Previously:

Seohyun waved goodbye’s to Minho and bowed to the people around her when all the make up staff’s started to get around her to prepare her for her scene. She stole a glance at Yonghwa who dismissed her and looked back at the script, walking away from the drama site. Clearly already finishing up with his scene. They aren’t shooting anything today. Thankfully.

“You can go ahead and tell them. All we had is gone now. Tell them I was happy and my heart is broken, all my scars are open. Tell them what I hoped would be Impossible.”


***

Seohyun finished her filming part, so she’s finally heading home to prepare for tomorrow press conference and yes, she haven’t did any kind of shooting with Yonghwa since their first scene which was kind of off. Usually these kinds of parts were filmed first but maybe due their clashing schedules the part weren’t there yet. Today as Han Yoo Rim was finished, so she’s going to be Seohyun again and be normal.. meet with her unnies and went to dinner maybe.

“Yoo Rim sshi, someone was calling for you.” A staff ran to her. He called her Yoo Rim and everyone else did the same.. she asked for them to do that to her, so she won’t be stuck to potray herself as a SNSD member instead of trying to immerse in the character. Han Yoo Rim were a girl who is so fragile and hostile towards people around her… she needed to get into her mind to be able to get into the character. She and the character do have so many things alike, like their past. Their backstory but she handled it way differently than what Yoo Rim did. Yoo Rim played with people but she do not. Yoo Rim got into the dark side and left the people she loved, but Seohyun choose to be with people who supported her.

In short, Han Yoo Rim is the girl she will be if she’s not in this side.

Dark and mysterious. Full with hatred of the man that control her.

“Who?”

“I don’t know. He left. But he was an investor.. he came here to see how the filming went.”

“Oh okay.”

“That person is famous like you too.” That staff winked before turning his back to the voice that was calling him.

“Famous like me?” Seohyun got this uneasy feeling somehow and weirdly her dressing room somehow felt like it was emitting a dark aura. She ignored it and when she about to open the door, she heard a voice.. a familiar one. He patted her shoulder and her body tensed with the sudden contact.

“Oh oppa.” She held onto her heart feeling relief.

“Waeyo?”

“Ah aniyo. Just a bad feeling.”

“Oh, just saying hi. I’m going back.”

“Oh, see you tomorrow then.” Seohyun bowed and turned her back against him as she touched the door knob when once again the husky voice called for her attention.

“Seo Joohyun, you should start eating more. You looked so thin. Take care of your health more.” Seohyun turned her head to face him and frowned. He stared right at her misty eyes.. noticing how her eyes were about to pool with tears. It’s been a while since she last heard he spoke such soft words to her. It’s simple yet so meaningful to her.

They kept staring.. and starting to feel the heat rushed into their bodies.. when suddenly Seohyun’s door opened and a hand grabbed her wrist to enter the room.

‘SLAM’ the door was shut. Seohyun looked panic and tried to find the figure when she saw him. Her worst nightmare, Jaejoong.

“Hi there darling.” He smirked and she shivered.

“Seohyun are you okay?” Yonghwa kept on knocking the door anxiously..

“She’s okay.”Jaejoong shouted. “She’s with her number 1 fan after all.”

“I’m not okay, and i don’t need a fan like you.” She hissed at Jaejoong while the latter just glare at her.

“I’m fine. It’s okay oppa. Just a friend, just go okay?” She shouted softly placing both of her palms on the door, pleading in her heart that he will storm and open the door instead.

“Ahrasso..”

She felt her dry cheeks starting to get wet.. She is afraid.. just afraid. Even without looking at him, she knew how deep his gaze are trying to penetrate into her.

Yonghwa oppa can you come back.. Jaebal.

“I miss you baby.” Jaejoong hugged her from the back. Snuggling on her warmth. Smelling her hair.. and perfume. She trembled.

“Oh how nice.. it felt great that I still have such a reaction from you. An effect… that’s enough.”

“What are you doing! Let go of me!!!” Seohyun hissed.. pushing him away from her with all of her strength.

“Fine.” Jaejoong raised both of his hands to the air while Seohyun hugged her body trembling.

“I’m sorry.. please stop being scared.” Jaejoong pleaded sincerely. “I just get possessive seeing you with him again.”

“We just talking Jaejoong!”

“No Seohyun, I saw your face. Its irritating me… the fact that you look at him like that. And I like how you can go oh so informal with me Seohyun ahh.”

“Who are you to dictate me on who and how I should speak? That’s only because I have no respect for you.”

“We have something remember?” Jaejoong started to come close again while Seohyun took a step back. “Something really special.. We are bound to that. You are bound to that. We have history together.. An unforgettable one. And respect I don’t need that. I just need you, forever and always.”

“No, I don’t. We never have anything. I wished I never met you before.. Screw you!” She screamed in anger.

“Seohyun.. mind your words. You don’t want your perfect little image to be tainted don’t you?” He slowly leaned on closer to her, whispering slowly to her ears while Seohyun just felt disgusted with herself.

“I’m never perfect.” Seohyun turned her head.. “I’m a person full with flaws.. especially after I met you.”

“Seohyun…” He called her name softly but all it did was sending eerie feeling on her. “Jaejoong caressed her hair “It’s been a long time since I met you.. you don’t know how I long for you. He’s a sign for me to approach you again. I’m a better man now, I’m a match for you. I studied really hard with just you in my mind, when I took over my father company you will be the queen.”

“Please.. I’m not worthy of you. Find someone else..”

“I want you.” He said sternly. “I need to go now, I’m not going to interfere with your work like with what I did before.. but just know. I will keep my eyes on you. If I ever see you close with that guy.. I swore I will make him the most miserable guy in the world.” He smirked evilly and she feared for Yonghwa life at once.

“Did you interfere with the filming?” She asked, lifelessly. But no answer.. “Answer me!”

“Yes, I did.”

“Stop.”

“What?”

“Interfering. You said you changed, then show it. Be normal… and don’t creep into my dressing room like this before those nasty rumors start again.”

“I have nothing with oppa.” She said slowly.

When suddenly Jaejoong eyes seemingly flamed with anger. “LIAR! I saw the way you stare at him!” Seohyun can’t control her shaking hand but clenched her teeth… trying to fight her fear. He stormed off and slammed the door while Seohyun fell to the floor.. feeling all her energy drained out.

If he just continued to be this way, all the time. She believed she could managed him because it’s his tone down side compared to the earlier days. But her future was so bleak with his shadow kept on dragging her down.

‘No matter how high I climb… no matter how high I go I can never run away from him. He’s always at the top.. I’m like a pawn that can never escape.. He was like a string that controlled everything. The mastermind behind all the powers. I’m scared..i always are.

***

Yonghwa saw Jaejoong storming off the building with a stern look on his face. He somehow knew he seen his before. Not as the famous pioneer idol star that started the Hallyu craze or the conglomerate son but visiting Seohyun almost all the time. He knew something was off even back in the days but who is he to meddle in. Maybe she were a relationship with him but she doesn’t feel like announcing to people even him.. but this Jaejoong guy.. he was suspicious. He couldn’t trust him.. All he heard everytime he sneak around just to make sure Seohyun is safe, is how her voice shake when she’s talking with him not that soft melodious voice that she always used around.

The voice that somehow doesn’t sit well with him.

“This can’t be.” He ran towards her room. He barged in her room.. when he saw her staring blankly at the mirror. Even ignoring him. She looked like a dead person standing, not even blinking. And yes he felt scared, worried.. and angry all of a sudden because it reminds him of her tears and her fears.. that he tried so hard to erase even without knowing what the cause is.

Flashback.

That face, that eyes.. that awkward smile. He don’t know how to react to be happy or to cry in misery. SNSD, he was a big fan of them. But now, he will be pair up with their precious maknae in this virtual reality show. It was something that called for a celebration on behalf of his band, what else can boost their popularity rather than getting associated with the nation’s girl group.

The first time he met her, he remembered it was in a book store or a café. He found it a bit hard to recall the exact place but she was reading, wearing her red rimmed glass. The aura she was emitting was something so out of ordinary than any other person he ever met. The calmness that she wore on her face.

The entire conversation, she was off somewhere. No, the persona that she’s been wearing is quite off. The way a girl dislike boy as much as she did.. that was extremely weird because its not like she’s completely awkward approaching them but she preferred not to be comfortable with them. When he had asked of her history with men during their break.. she just shut up and curved a smile.

Those calls during the night which she had decline. quivered, her eyes are widened, her hands are shaking. He never saw someone as afraid as her..like someone was about to do something to her.

It was almost like that all the time, but he never know the exact reason. No matter how much she already let him in, he could never reach that point where she could talk about the reason. The entity that she has been hiding.. The paranoia that she wanted to get rid of.

“So, you’ve never been close to a guy before?” She slightly shook her head to Yonghwa’s question.

“Why do you say you are not close to guys.”

“Not now, not anymore.” There was an awkward pause when Seohyun sometimes took a quick glance at Yonghwa..“Are you supposed to be in this show since the start?”

“I don’t know really.”

“But still, you must know whether you are sticking with this show right?”

“Huh,”

“I’m sorry. This might be a weird question. I’m just worried.”

“Why bother worrying? What’s wrong actually, are you okay? You seem pale?”

“I..I. Nothing.” She once again flashed her million watts smile, showing her white pearl teeth aligned perfectly like her persona are. “I just found it troublesome that I need to get comfortable with any other guy.”

“I do heard that before Jaejoong sunbaenim wanted to get this role so badly.. but the deal got cancelled off.”

“Jaejoong!?” Her voice slightly raised, full with shock.

“Kwenchana?!” Immediately Yonghwa stood up. She just stared without blinking, like she just heard a ghost name. When Yonghwa is about to touch her shoulder, her manager oppa pulled Seohyun away.

“That person is not here right? It’s Yonghwa sshi that you are filming with. Let’s get this done with and go back home to be with your unniedul. The faster you get it done with, the faster you can go home.”

“Ahrasso.” She spoke slowly as if she just woken up from her nightmare.

Unbeknownst to them, Yonghwa heard everything.

Present

“Seohyun..” He called her name gently like she was about to break. “Are you okay?” She looked at him through his reflection at the mirror just right at her back.

“You should go back, it’s late.”

“You don’t answer my question.”

“I’m not Seohyun, I’m Yoo Rim.”

“Huh?”

“Go home Park Se Ju.”

“Why are you using our drama’s name. I’m serious right now..” Yonghwa tried to touch her shoulder.

“Don’t” She closed her eyes, Moving away from him. “And stop caring about me.”

“Why?”

“I’m the fakest person you will ever know.”

“Seo Joo Hyun.!” Yonghwa nearly yelled at her, as his eyes widened. “Stop saying stuff like that.”

“Go home.”

“I will when I want to. Let’s go to the hospital.” He grabbed her arm when she pushed him away and turned to look at the mirror again.

“You are creeping me out!”

“I’m going to be fine when you leave..”

“Did you have a fight with your boyfriend or something?”

“Boyfriend.” She scoffed. “There’s no such vocab in my life.”

“Can I hug you?” Her body stiffened.

“Don’t you dare…”

“Why are you so cold Seohyun ahh.”

“Because there’s no warmness left in here oppa.” She put her hand on her heart and closed her eyes.. at that point of time, he somehow knew she’s fighting through her surge of feelings and she doesn’t have any intentions to fill him in. Like always. He badly wanted to say to her.. the guy name that just walked out from her room.

Kim Jaejoong.

“Seohyun, when you need me. I’m around you know that?” She stayed silent.. but he went forward and tried to touch her.. She saw that from the mirror she was looking at but he withdrew his hand and walked away.

Kim Jaejoong. He still can’t understand his relation..

He was not part of SM family right? Speculation that he heard from the inside circle was she and him have something going on but nobody dare to fill him in. Then, is it the reason why Jaejoong went out from SM, is that why the partnership between SM and Jaejoong were cut off. The fight was so intense, out and in court better between the two name. KJ group and SM entertainment. KJ group practically owned everything including YG and JYP most probably his company he was under too, FNC. But it wasn’t made public. They were like a mysterious enigma,

A really scary presence, if SM is the string that control half of the entertainment. They were the other half that SM hasn’t succeed in controlling.

His train of thoughts were put to stop when he heard a scream from Seohyun’s room followed by a crying sound.

He panicked and dialed in Taeyeon’s number.

“Taeyeon..”

“Who is this?”

“Jung Yong Hwa.”

“It’s a bit weird for you to call.”

“It’s about Seohyun.. I’m effing worried.. I want so badly to op..” His sentence was cut down by Taeyeon’s

“WHERE ARE YOU?!” Taeyeon’s voice suddenly turned very worried.

“At the drama set.”

Beep………….

 

"I can't let you know and I won't let it show, you won't see me cry"

-Rihanna (Cry)-

 

 

 

Author's Note

And here it comes...*drum rolls* Kim Jaejoong. I was so torn apart whether to make it Seungri or Jaejoong. LOL. And oh wow the upvotes lol. thanks :) Comment would be appreciated too. Sorry Cassies. I love Jaejoong too... but he's so you know suit the character. Side note : Just a warm up chapter actually to settle down the confusion so i feel the need to post it really early for you to know the gist of the story