Promise Me

Inequality

Double Update!

Inequality

Chapter 36 – Promise Me

 

Kookie...?” Akari called out softly. Jungkook nodded his head in affirmation and she ran up to him before hugging him tightly and she mumbled, “Why did you guys come?”

 

Noona... this will be the last time we're seeing each other isn't it?”

 

Akari flinched and Jungkook held onto her tightly and mumbled, “I knew it. I knew it...”

 

I'm sorry.” Akari said softly. Jungkook pulled away, his face puffy and red and he mumbled, “What about Dongjun hyung?”

 

He'll live.”

 

Jungkook looked at her and he mumbled, “You can't be planning to..”

 

I'm sorry.”

 

Noona... you can't. Please.”

 

I know what I'm doing, trust me.”

 

But... Noona...”

 

Please Jungkook... and also, here,” Akari tossed a pink vial at him, to which he clumsily caught and she said, “Each of you take a sip of that, and make sure V gets the rest of it.”

 

Is this...?” Jungkook looked up with wide eyes and he mumbled, “This is for dimension jumping isn't it?!”

 

Somewhat. It's a teleportation portal. I'm doing it so whatever happens doesn't rip you guys apart.”

 

What are you planning?”

 

World peace?” Akari said with a cheeky smile. She stood up and Jungkook stared at her with sad eyes and her smile softened, “I'll be back. I promise.”

 

Jungkook shook his head furiously and she sighed and she offered a hand, catching him by surprise and he hesitantly held onto it before feeling that jolt and he knew, she would come back. How though, he wasn't sure. She pulled him up to his feet and she let go, walking over to V and gently lifting the boy with the wind and she asked, “Where's the others?”

 

Huh?”

 

I'm sure Luhan and Lay aren't fighting, let's go find them.”

 

Jungkook nodded as he followed Akari out. Her walk was confident and filled with determination and Jungkook looked away. It's almost as though I don't know her... I'm not familiar to seeing this side of noona anymore.

 

The walk towards the first floor was quiet, the silence was almost unbearable for Jungkook though. He had so many questions, so many thigns he wanted to figure out, but he knew... he knew that Akari wouldn't answer them.

 

Upon blasting the original entrance open, Luhan and Lay looked up in surprise at Akari and they saw Jungkook and V's unconscious floating body and Luhan mumbled, “What in the world happened?”

 

Akari gave them a small smile and gently left V at their feet, and Luhan and Lay felt a quick tap on their cheeks and Akari was suddenly gone and Jungkook mumbled, “Stupid noona.”

 

Luhan and Lay touched their cheeks gently and asked, “What just happened?”

 

She's going to warp us to another dimension soon.”

 

Huh?!”

 

Another dimension?!”

 

Lay was about to protest when he felt something in his hand and he mumbled, “What is this?”

 

Jungkook stepped forward to look at it and mumbled, “It's for V.”

 

Lay inspected the small green vial of water and he mumbled, “Why?”

 

His Wings tried to take over him just earlier.”

 

Luhan and Lay looked up in surprise and Jungkook knelt down beside his hyung and mumbled, “But he seems fine now.”

 

Jungkook gently touched V's cheek and V mumbled, “Don't noona... it tickles...”

 

Luhan chuckled and he mumbled, “Who do you think will run into Akari next?”

 

Tao.” Lay responded immediately.

 

Tao and Chen?”

 

No, just Tao. Chen and Tao can't stay together to save themselves.”

 

Jungkook eyes widened and he mumbled, “I left something unfinished.”

 

The youngest shot off, leaving his hyungs confused as Jungkook maneuvered his way back to the laboratory and he was surprised to see Dongjun standing there in front of the main computer and he was back in his original form and Jungkook called out softly, “Dongjun hyung?”

 

Dongjun turned around and Jungkook knew by the look of longing and love in his hyung's eyes... that he had ran into Akari.