Annoyed

Maid From Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“If that’s what you really want, I’ll do it.”

Soora never knew that she was going to comply with the “offer” Sehun made. She never wanted Sehun to end up hurting himself, though Soora didn’t really like his attitude.

Sadly sighing, Soora stomped out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

“Who does he think he is asking me to get the out of this house whenever he wants? Just because he thinks he is the young master in this house, everything is under his control. that . Just because he couldn’t see anything, stop thinking that I would pity him. I hate you!”

Glaring back at the closed room, Soora stuck her tongue out because sadly, that was the only thing she could do at the moment.

“Idiot! Stupid! I wish you would rot inside that room forever!” She shouted out loud, in hopes that Sehun could hear that. It would be better if Sehun heard that. Sehun should know how much Soora loathed him to the extent that she was hoping Sehun didn’t even exist in the world in the first place.

“Who are you shouting at?”

Much to Soora’s surprise, someone actually heard her cursing Sehun. She wasn’t expecting someone else to listen to what she was cursing. And the worse thing was, it was Minseok standing right before her.

“M-m-master,” Soora was stuttering. I’m so dead.

Smiling innocently, Minseok climbed up the stairs and walked towards Soora. His smile was even wider when he noticed the shaking eyes of Soora.

“Is Sehun in there?” He pointed out his finger towards Sehun’s room.

Someone please tell me he didn’t hear that.

“N-no.”

Looking at Soora in disbelief, Minseok asked again. “Really? Because I’m sure I heard you cursing at someone. And that person seemed to be in there.”

“I mean, y-yes Sehun is in there. I was just talking to someone in the phone.” She quickly pulled out her phone from her pocket and showed it to Minseok, though Minseok could tell she was actually lying.

Chuckling, Minseok patted Soora’s head.

“Have you sent him the lunch?”

“Y-yes.”

“Good. Where’s the other?”

Soora took a few moments before answering the question. She suddenly forgot about those two guys who went out for the groceries just now.

“They went out to the market. Buying groceries and such for black noodles—”

“That sounds delicious,” Minseok cut in. “I’m staying for the lunch today.” And he didn’t forget a smile for Soora too.

Soora couldn’t help but to feel relieved that Minseok didn’t say anything further about that hun. She somehow liked how cool Minseok was as a person though he already noticed how vulgar Soora was towards Sehun.

“I’ll call Kyungsoo to buy the groceries for five servings,” Soora suddenly said after a moment of silence.

“Alright then.” And he went back to downstairs, bringing together his black coat and paper works.

 

 

 

 

The next day was quite a suffocating day for Soora. She didn’t know why, but she guessed it was because of Sehun’s reminder for her to get out from the villa. Soora didn’t want to do it for heaven’s sake, but she didn’t have other choice either. It was between quitting the job and waiting for another ten years just to find another perfect job like this or staying here and dealing with that Sehun no matter what would happen.

Soora was going to choose the latter, but whenever she remembered that she was actually dealing with someone’s life, she cursed under her breaths.

She hated Sehun.

That was what she sure about.

And those thoughts surely affected her daily works. Most of them were carelessly done. Floors weren’t mopped cleanly, bathrooms were left unwashed and dried leaves were also left not swept. Soora didn’t have the hearts to finish all the jobs perfectly, since she knew she would somehow leave the house any times before she could even realize it.

“You look pale.”

Kyungsoo was staring at Soora when he said that. Both of them were watching television that afternoon without Jongin with them. Jongin had to go to the office together with Minseok to help him with some works. And Soora, Kyungsoo and Mr-You-Know-Who were the only ones left in the house.

“I am.”

“You should be asking “Am I?” instead of saying I am,” Kyungsoo replied, drawing his attention back to the television.

“I am not feeling well,” Soora retorted, glaring at Kyungsoo.

Grabbing on the remote control on the coffee table, Kyungsoo slowly turned off the television before moving his eyes back to Soora. Soora put her head down instead of looking at him back.

“What’s wrong?” The sound of his voice was soft and calm. There was a hint of feeling concerned in it. Soora didn’t expect Kyungsoo to actually care about her, but having someone to talk about her problems and tell everything she was unsure of, that would be really nice.

“Nothing.”

Shrugging his shoulders in a lousy way, Kyungsoo said. “It’s Sehun, right?”

Tears were starting to well up in her eyes. Soora couldn’t do anything but to let them dropped.

Sighing, Kyungsoo scooted closer to Soora. “What has he done this time around?”

“Should I stay away from him?” Soora asked. Her voice was already cracked, and she would end up crying in any times.

“Only if you want that.”

“I do want to stay away from him but not from this house,” Soora stated. “It you know. Having to know someone hates you for stupid reasons. Having someone hates you just because of others’ wrong doings

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter