CHAPTER SIX - Friendship

Healing a wound
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai; and a reluctant Sehun looked for Yixing during both lunch periods. 

"Kai what are we doing?"

"Making friends Sehunnie, that's what you do at school"

"Why do you need more friends?" Sehun asked out loud and immediatly regretted it. For most of Sehuns life, he's had Kai by his side, leading the way. A quiet offhand Sehun met an equally shy Kai in second grade, and you could say they brought out the best in eachother. Kai grew into a confident, friendly all-around popular guy, and Sehun quietly trailed along behind. His shyness made Sehun cling to Kai for leadership, and even though they both were scared of confrontation, Kai lead the way. Their friendship has gone through hardships, such as Kais mother passing and Sehun coming out. Both experiences were stressful on their friendship and they nearly broke away from eachother. 

"Sehunnie are you listening?" Kais tanned hand waved in front of his bestfriends face When Sehun finally came back from the clouds, a large grin swelled on the tanned boys face. "Thought i lost you there" 

"Why are you so eager to find Yixing?" Sehun couldn't help but let his jealousy trickle into his voice. It wasn't like everyone thought, Sehun didn't like Kai like that. He just held their friendship very close to his heart. Kai was his bestfriend and he never wanted to lose him, he'd been through too much with him to let it just fade away. 

So with that, you could say his hate for confrontation lived on; only now he was scared of it for a different reason.

 

"I'm soooo hungry!" The giant basketballer known as Chanyeol dramatically collapsed onto the floor of the gym. A childish Tao copied his notion, only altering his words.

"Gege~ Can we get food now?" The captain; Kris simply stood watching the two boys who were supposed to be the second and third in command. The other members had skipped practice due to their large win the night before. But kris made sure that at least he had these two with him at practice. He sighed when he remembered how he got the boys to come.

 

"I'll buy you food if you come to practice."

"I'LL BE THERE"

"WHAT ARE WE GOING TO EAT?!"

 

The captian made a grave mistake, groaning as he pushed back his hair into a headband. A sudden clap from the door of the gym caught all three of the boys attentions. There stood the captain of the soccer team; Baekhyun, a petite boy with a flick of flowy brunnette hair. At first look, he didn't look like part of the soccer club, he looked more suited for the drama club; or better yet, fashion club. But as he always insists, he's too manly for those clubs. Which is actually good, because he was an insane soccer player, his small frame made him fast and swift. 

But even though he was in his soccer uniform at the moment, his hand poised on his hip and his headto the side didn't help him look manly. At. All.

"Let's go get bubbletea!" The soccer captain waved his arm in a 'Come On' motion and walked out of the gym; Chanyeol and Tao skipping behind in tow. The captain lazily collected the remaining balls and headed for the door, eager for the milky drink Baekhyun promised. "Oh and Kris-Ge is buying" A whooping could be heard up the stairs.

"NO DON'T DO THAT! TAO WILL TAKE ME FOR ALL I HAVE! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH HE MILKS MY WALLET!"

 

Yixing plodded his way down the street, looking at the sky instead of the ground like usual. The sky was still a pale blue, the sun outlining each fluffy cloud beautifully. It was undeniably gorgoeus, and that somehow made him sad. How could the world be so beautiful, yet so ugly at the same time. 

He'd spent the entire day making sure not to talk to anyone. He didn't want to burden anyone like he did with Sehun, again. So each and every time he saw Kai rounding the corner or walking towards him, he'd go the complete other directio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter