Our Great Escape #3

A Collection of JongYoon Stories

Hi! I suggest you read Our Great Escape #1 and 2 again so you remember everything that happened in the story since it's been a while since I last updated.

 

The story also shifts from Jonghyun's POV to Yoona's POV a couple of times so just make sure not to get confused.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My stepmother noticed the small bruises that I got from the two bad guys. I tried to lie that I got the bruises because I tripped, but my lie was really obvious and I was forced to tell the truth. My father started beating me for leaving the house and then my stepmother for allowing me to leave the house.

 

 

He also called me stupid for putting down the mask and said that there won't be a 'handsome guitarist' to save me the next time I do something stupid. 

 

 

My dad assigned someone to make sure I never leave the house again. I was pretty much under house arrest. I was sick and tired of being denied the right of living a normal life so I started packing up all my belongings, including money, into a bag after doing nothing for four days. I planned to escape, but I didn't know how I was going to do that. But at least it's better to be prepared, right?

 

 

After I finished packing up, I hid the bag in my closet. I then collapsed on my bed and I soon fell asleep.

 

 

A few hours later, I woke up and for some reason my throat was extremely dry. I headed for the kitchen downstairs to go get something to drink. I was about to take my first step down the stairs when some sort of sound came from my dad's room. My curiosity won over me and I walked to the room.

 

 

I opened the door and immediately a gun slid across the floor until it hit my feet. I then looked up and saw my dad and a man dressed in all black. So this is 'The Shadow'…. I picked up the gun and pointed it at him.

 

 

The man took off his mask the second my finger brushed the trigger. I was completely surprised. I wasn't expecting 'The Shadow' to be the handsome guitarist I saw a few days back.

 

 

"What are you doing? Shoot it already!" my father yelled.

 

 

"You…" I said while facing 'The Shadow', completely ignoring my father's demand.

 

 

__________

 

 

"HEY! HURRY UP AND SHOOT THE GUN!" her father yelled again.

 

 

"Let me talk to him first." she said to Mr. Im.

 

 

"JUST DO WHAT I SAY! EITHER GIVE ME THE GUN OR SHOOT HIM WITH IT!"

 

 

"Why do I have to listen to you? You never listen to me." she said calmly.

 

 

"I DON'T HAVE TIME TO DEAL WITH YOU RIGHT NOW. JUST GIVE ME THE GUN!" her dad yelled out as he walked over to her.

 

 

"All you ever do is force me to stay inside this mansion 24/7." she continued.

 

 

No wonder she looked so happy that time when the snow fell. It was probably her first time seeing it…

 

 

"Am I your daughter or your pet?" she asked.

 

 

Mr. Im lost his patience and started charging at her and that's when she finally pulled the trigger. Not at me, but at her father. Her eyes widened as she realized what she did. My eyes widened as well.

 

 

I heard a lot of screaming coming from downstairs and I knew I had to act fast. I pulled the girl's arm and started running towards the room I drilled a hole in.

 

 

"Wait! My bag!" she said as she attempted to run to her room.

 

 

"No time!" I said back to her while pulling her back.

 

 

I heard heavy footsteps running up the stairs and I figured that they were even more guards. Stupid Mr. Im. You should have sent all your guards to fight me. Those eight guards earlier were pretty easy to handle.

 

 

Anyways, we entered the room that I drilled a hole in earlier. She seemed terrified as she looked at the hole in the window. "There's no way I'm jumping out."

 

 

"Don't worry."

 

 

I poked my body outside the hole in the window and shot my grappling gun at the wall. The hook stuck to the wall.

 

 

"Trust me now?" I asked her.

 

 

"I guess I have to."

 

 

I lifted her up with one arm and jumped out the window. She was scared so she buried her head into my chest. My heart started beating faster and it wasn't because of the fact that I was jumping from a two-story building but I guess I could use that as my excuse if she ever asked why my heart was beating so fast.

 

 

__________

 

 

We safely reached the ground and I stared at him, not knowing what to do next. He started running somewhere and I started running after him. We were running for about thirty seconds and I started wondering where we were running to. However, with the help of the moon, I saw an outline of a car that was presumably his.

 

 

"Stay inside the car. I'll be back." he said. He closed the door and took one step before he opened the door again.

 

 

"Where in your room is the bag?" he asked with a completely straight face.

 

 

He was going to go back in there just to get my bag? Is he crazy?

 

 

"It's too late to get my bag!"

 

 

He went to the other side of the car, to the driver's seat, and went inside.

 

 

"What are you going to do now? You certainly can't live in that mansion. You probably can't live here in Korea either. After all, you just committed murder."

 

 

I remained silent. I didn't know what to do.

 

 

"Move to America with me." he said suddenly.

 

 

"Huh?"

 

 

"America. Let's go together. I can't stay here either. I took off my mask so that you wouldn't shoot me and there's a security camera in that room so… yeah…, my face was revealed to the camera. I'm going to leave Korea and head to America and start a new life there."

 

 

I nodded. I needed to leave Korea and it was better to go with him instead of going alone. "I'll go with you." 

 

 

"So now you see why I need to get your bag, right? I'm sure there's money in it and we need that money."

 

 

"But it's unsafe to…" I said before he cut me off.

 

 

"Don't worry about it. I'm a secret agent, remember?" he said as he smiled.

 

 

I sighed. "Just be safe. Oh by the way, it's in the closet."

 

 

He nodded and got off from the car. I watched him slowly disappear into the darkness.

 

 

 

__________

 

 

I was stupid for not asking how big the bag was. I didn't know that she would have a luggage bag. It was such a pain carrying it with one hand as I jumped out from the window using my grappling hook. However, the worst was yet to come. I still had to carry it and run with it back to the car.

 

 

I was sweating like crazy by the time I reached the car. After I put the bag in the trunk, I opened the door to see the girl crying.

 

 

"Wha-"

 

 

"YOU SCARED ME! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD! WHY DID YOU TAKE SO LONG?" she said while hitting my shoulder as tears ran down her cheek.

 

 

I chuckled. "Sorry. It took a lot of time since I needed to be extra careful."

 

 

She punched me hard in the shoulder and then turned her back on me.

 

 

"Geez. I'm sorry. Anyways, let's go now."

 

 

After turning her back on me for about two seconds she faced me again. "To where?"

 

 

"My apartment."

 

 

"How many rooms…"

 

 

"1."

 

 

Her eyes widened. I knew exactly why.

 

 

"I mean I guess I could sleep in the living room… but I had a really long day and I really want to sleep in my bed. It's really comfortable so…"

 

 

She didn't say anything.

 

 

"Don't worry I won't do anything to you."

 

 

She still didn't say anything.

 

 

"You could have 75% of the bed…"

 

 

She continued to remain silent.

 

 

"I'll let you use 75% of the blanket as well…"

 

 

"Fine." she said before turning her back on me again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Hi everyone! Sorry for not updating in such a long time. 

 

JongYoon will go to America in the next chapter so I could end this story in the next chapter or I could continue and write about their life in America. You guys get to choose what I do so please comment!