Our Great Escape #2

A Collection of JongYoon Stories

I finally opened my eyes and saw the handsome guitar player from earlier.

 

 

"You two better run away." the guy said as he glared at the two on the ground.

 

 

The threat didn't seem to work on the two bad guys. They quickly got up and tried to attack him but he easily dodged their punches and gave both of them a quick blow to the stomach. The two fell to the ground again as I was admiring the guitar player for his amazing fighting skills.

 

 

"Leave her alone. Or else..." he threatened again.

 

 

The two bad guys glanced at each other, nodded, and ran away.

 

 

"Are you okay, miss?" he asked after the two men were no longer in sight.

 

 

I nodded. "T-t-thank you." I blurted out awkwardly.

 

 

"It's okay. Do you need some help with getting home? I don't have a car but I could offer you money in case you need it for a taxi."

 

 

I smiled. I was glad to see that there were kind people in this world. I grew up with people associated to mafias around me 24/7 so it was rare seeing people like him. "No, it's okay. I can just walk home." 

 

 

"Well then, I should get going. Take care." he said. He gave me a small smile, turned around and walked away.

 

 

I wish that in another world I could have been his friend. He was such an interesting figure and I was dying to know more about him.

 

 

Too bad I will never see him again.

 

 

__________

 

 

 

The next day, I received a text from Mr. Han. He told me to immediately come to FNC's headquarters. I knew something was up and so I arrived at our headquarters as fast as I could.

 

 

"Another mission?" I asked Mr. Han.

 

 

"Probably the most significant mission in quite some time." Mr. Han told me. He got up from his seat.

 

 

"What is it?"

 

 

"Infiltrate SM and take any document you find on Mr. Im's desk."

 

 

My eyes widened in shock. "What did SM do this time? It's been a while since we last hunted them down." 

 

 

"That's the point. Something is a bit weird. They aren't causing any trouble. We can find out what they've been planning to do if we steal their documents."

 

 

"Is this a team or a solo mission?" I asked as I rubbed my neck.

 

 

"Solo."

 

 

I gave Mr. Han a weird look. "Really?"

 

 

"Yup. What's the point of sending more people? SM has really amped up their security so they're all going to die. They aren't as well-trained as you." he said as he chuckled. "Oh, and I also forgot to tell you something. You're going to infiltrate Mr. Im's mansion."

 

 

"Why not the headquarters?"

 

 

"Our spy told us that he couldn't find anything there."

 

 

"Alright then. I'll start preparing for the mission right away."

 

 

"When will you start the mission?" he asked. He took a sip of his drink as he waited for my answer.

 

 

"In three days."

 

 

Mr. Han gave me a pat on the back. "I know you can do it. Good luck."

 

 

I nodded and was about to walk out the door when Mr. Han said, "Hey guess what."

 

 

"What?" I asked.

 

 

"Mr. Im has a daughter."

 

 

"Really?" I asked so that I appeared to be interested in what he was saying. I personally didn't really care whether or not Mr. Im had a daughter.

 

 

"Yup." he said. He took another sip from his drink.

 

 

This was the perfect time to excuse myself from Mr. Han's room so I did just that. I then began to prepare for the upcoming mission.

 

 

 

*Three days later*

 

 

 

I have a specific car that I use whenever I go on missions. It's technically my car, but I never use it. I usually just ride the subway or walk. I was saving up money and didn't plan on using it on gas.

 

 

With that being said, I parked the car near the SM mansion and then I walked the rest of the way. The reason for that is because the security guards would have been all over me had they seen a car they didn't recognize in front of the mansion.

 

 

The second part of the mission was where things would get tricky. Or at least that's what I thought. I thought that the SM mansion would have a lot of security guards near the gate, but that didn't turn out to be true. I easily got past the gate and was stealthily walking to the mansion. There was always a possibility of a security guard coming out of nowhere so I tried to stay as hidden as possible. It should have taken me about twenty seconds to get to the front of the mansion but it took me about two minutes because I was being too cautious of my surroundings.

 

 

When I was on the left side of the mansion (that's the side of Mr. Im's room), I pulled out my grappling gun and shot it at the wall. The hook that was shot from the gun stuck to the wall and pulled me up all the way to the window.

 

 

I cut open a hole through the window using a special tool and I ended up in some random room. I had no idea what this room was used for. There was a lot of random junk in this room. Maybe it was a storage room. Anyways, I opened the door as slowly and quietly I possibly could. My eyes surveyed what was going on. Fortunately, there wasn't anything going on so I quickly left the room, closed the door, and then stealthily made my way to Mr. Im's room. His room wasn't that far from the room I just came out of.

 

 

I continued to make my way to Mr. Im's room and before I entered, I made sure to check my surroundings. I sensed that nothing was watching me so I opened the door and went into Mr. Im's room.

 

 

I wasn't expecting to see about five men in the room waiting for me.

 

 

"What the?" I said out loud in shock.

 

 

"Surprised, aren't you?" the leader of the security guards said. As soon as he said that, about three more men walked into the room and blocked the door so I couldn't get out.

 

 

There were five men in front of me and three men behind me. I was thinking of all the possible things I could do to escape from this situation. I noticed that there wasn't a window in this room so the possibility of me drilling a hole in the window and jumping off with the help of my hook was eliminated.

 

 

"How did you guys find out I was here?" I asked.

 

 

"Mr. Im paid millions of dollars to improve security in both the mansion and the headquarters and it sure was worth it." he said as he chuckled. The seven others chuckled as well. "Finally, 'The Shadow' has now been caught. And now, you're going to suffer for everything that you did to SM in the past. And the best part is that our leader is going to watch all this happen."

 

 

So Mr. Im is watching right now. Hmm, interesting.

 

 

The eight men were slowly surrounding me in a circle. As they were doing so, I checked to see if anyone had a gun. None of them seemed to have a gun and I smirked at that fact. They probably didn't bring a gun because they wanted to kill me using the longer and painful way using fists and feet.

 

 

These guards must have never seen me fight. Well, of course they didn't. Those who see me fight usually die.

 

 

As the eight men approached even closer, I decided on how I was going to take on these eight men. Instead of trying to hit all eight over and over, I was going to target one person and knock them unconscious. I could then face seven people instead of eight. I would then knock another person unconscious and the cycle would repeat.

 

 

This plan worked to perfection. Eight men conscious turned into only one man conscious before I knew it. I quickly delivered a set of punches and a roundhouse kick to send the last man to the ground. He didn't get back up and so I succeeded in knocking out all eight men.

 

 

I was now free to walk around the room to find the documents I needed so I could leave this place but the door opened and I saw a middle-aged man with a gun in his hand.

 

 

"Not so fast. You're not going to leave this place alive." he said as he walked closer to me.

 

 

I didn't respond as I was so shocked by the fact that he continued to walk towards me. Did he not see me knock out eight of his men? I could easily knock the gun out of his hand if he was close enough to me.

 

 

Mr. Im placed his gun right at my forehead. After a few seconds of waiting, I knocked the gun out of his hand and into the air in the speed of light. I then kicked the gun that was in the air away before Mr. Im could jump up and grab it.

 

 

As soon as I kicked the gun out of the air, the door opened and the girl I saw a few days back while I was playing the guitar entered the room. I couldn't believe my eyes. I never would have expected that girl to be the daughter of Mr. Im.

 

 

The gun that I kicked took a small bounce and then slid across the floor. It ended up at her feet. She grabbed it and pointed it at me.

 

 

Her finger slowly crept to the trigger and I immediately took off my mask to stop her from pulling the trigger. Her eyes widened as she recognized me.

 

 

"What are you doing? Shoot it already!" her father yelled.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

I said that this would be two chapters but obviously it's going to be just a little bit longer than that. :)

 

Please give me feedback! I really appreciate everyone's comments and support!

 

Thank you to yabyiK, jjjong, nightprincess, afiqahalya, onewsyogurt, steiyoon, afphrodietic, bluebug, machetus, and iloveBLUE392 for your supportive comments on this story.

 

Special thanks to jjjong, yabyiK, onewsyogurt, afiqahalya, and machetus for always commenting on my stories as well as others that I'll make sure to include in another chapter. <3