I'm Into You

You're Not Alone :)

i'm stuck, he's really getting colser and closer, my heart was beating faster and faster too. he's going to kiss me for the second time, then i closed my eyes and, but then, "oppa ~" i turned my face when his lip was less than 1 cm from mine.

"mianhaeyo," he turned his face too, "I lose my control."

"um, gwaenchanayo." i smiled.

"i'll take you home now, it's late night already, you need to rest, you looked so pale." he rubbed my hair.

i just nod.

we both walked in the night, though it's very cold outside but i felt really warmed beside him.

"do you feel cold?" he asked and moved his head to mine.

"um."

"here," he pulled my hand and gave him his jacket and me in his arms. "still feeling cold huh?" he looked down at me.

"sunbae," i looked back at him, "kamsahamnida." i smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(narrator POV)

you both reached your house,

"um, i'm not come in, i'll go home now." he stopped infront of my fence.

"ah ~ ya it's late night already, be careful sunbae o ~." you fold your lip and smiled.

...............

(Your POV)

i saw him walking alone, i feel like i wanna walk with him. then suddenly, i don't what's wrong with me, when he was 5 steps away from my house i ran to him, grabbed his hand, hug, and kiss his cheek. before i saw his face, i stopped at his ear "thanks for everything oppa."

i looked at his eyes and i think i was trapped in it. then, i turned and make my way back home.

but then, he grabbed my hand, and pulled me in his arms.

i felt really comfortable, even i can close my eyes and feel his warmth.

"be mine." he said with a soft voice.

i was touched, I try to let go his hug, but he keep pulling me in, in his arms.

"I need more time." i replied.

"well then," he let go me.

i walked back home without turning my body to watch him gone cause i can't, i felt so guilty for him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN THE MORNING.

leeteuk is ready for you. he waits outside your house.

"anyeong!" you bow to him and give your fresh smille in the morning.

you quickly placed yourself up on leeteuk's motorcycle.

"ready?" he asked you as he closed his helmet.

"um." you nodded

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Eunhyuk POV)

ahh ~ is Lee_________ still angry with me?

aishh! okay okay, i'll try to apologize again, where is she? ck, aiaa ~ quick lahh.

*then you walked into your classroom.

there is she, c'mon eunhyuk,raise up your courage.

"ekhm ekhm," silly guy! why did yo do that for? ash ~

"um, what thing?" she lifted up her eyebrows.

"still about yesterday, I-I ..."

"um you're forgiven, but wait, you have no fault what? it's not because you eunhyuk-ssi :)" she slight punched me on my shoulder.

"thanks a lot lee_______." i bowed to her.

"alright then."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-LESSON-

"students! attention. i have quite a lot of tasks for you all. hm, you'll be split into pairs. you all will do a home project. i give you three weeks to finish it, and no additional time."

every body sighed.

"and now, jungmicha - changmin, lee soa - kim yong, eunhyuk - lee________, and ........................"

(eunhyuk POV)

ah yess ! God loves me really, wohoo! precious moment ever.

i looked at her. and she just keep quite and back to read her book.