Warm Smile

You're Not Alone :)

Since your parents left you alone, you started to get a job, and do everything by yourself, although it was difficult to forget all the things that have happened.

But, life must go on even though it's hard ~

(narrator POV)

Earphone were in every morning, you walked to your school with jacket on.

You started your day without a smile, just a pale face and a little smile for greeting.

"~~Anyeong." you say with a flat voice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, Class, before we start our lesson today, i would like to introduce your new classmate, Eunhyuk."

You don't care of it, you just continue listening to your i-Pod and knock knock your pen on the table.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone in the class was getting close to eunhyuk, except you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"anyeong :)" eunhyuk greeted you with his sweet smile.

"um," just as usual you just give a slight smile.

#o God, I never met such a big headed girl like this before, he thought. *sigh*

"uh, i'm eunhyuk," he lend his hand to you.

"lee_____, is there something more you wanna say? i'm going off."

"oh yes, nice to meet ya :D" give his wide smile and bye hand, "
anyeonggi le______."

you just went away and get to your work.

(Eunhyuk POV)

OMG, i never met such a girl like that! colder than ice. hm, so it's a hard task to get close to her.

But i think there must be a reason for it, why she is so cold, big headed, and i didn't see that she has a friend, she always walked by herself. hmm *thinking*

i'm going to find out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9.00 PM

(narrator POV)

time to off, you went home.

when you just reached your home, there is someone waiting infront of your house.

"there you are, aish why didn't you call me to pick you up? it's very danger for a girl to walk alone in the night. next time call me, i've been worrying for you."

Leeteuk, my sunbae. he is a very well mannered guy, he's very protective to me, kind, handsome, many girls are trying to get close to him.

he had already confessed his feeling to me for many times, but unfortunately i denied them, and i felt guilty for that, and those are the reason why only him that i give my most attention to. but i also learn to slowly open my locked heart for him. because since he's beside me, i don't feel so alone, and he is the one who makes me smile unlike before.

"haizz oppa ~~ i'm big enough to handle myself, i don't want to be a troblesome for you." i only give my warm smile for him, not the others.

"um, no denying this time," he sais, then he grabbed and pulled my hand.

"oppa, where are we going?"

"to a place." he looked back and winked to me.

your heart was shaken ....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------