School. Great.

Home

Author's POV

That night when Kai - kind of - confessed, of course, Mei was surprised. But somehow, Kai managed to make the situation.. in-awkward. So from that night on, Kai had the thought that he never liked Mei and only cared for her as a brother, like Kris. He never wanted to doubt his feelings again, and he was sure of it. Rather than getting hurt, he would just surrender for Mei to get her own happiness.

It's like sacrifice.

They say if you really love someone, let them go. And that's exactly what Kai did, he let her go.

Has Kris done the same thing too?

 

Sunday passed as if it was nothing, nothing special happened, for the fact that Mei had to contact with her friends back in Canada and the others had to do their homeworks, due to school on Monday. Speaking of Mondays, Mei is going to enter Seoul University tomorrow, and right now, she's currently practicing her introduction which she will probably do by herself tomorrow.

"Hi, my name is Wu Meihua- no no no, that's not it." She groaned in frustation, "come on, Mei. You've entered school before, why can't you do the same thing like before- which was in English. Great."

"Mei, come on, you'll be late on your first day!" Kris reminded.

"Coming!" Mei dropped her hand back to the floor and got up to her feet.

The boys were already downstairs fixing their ties and so on, and Mei had just gotten down from her own room. Baekhyun chuckled, "someone's nervous." Mei scoffed, "shut up." "I heard you practicing for the introduction of the class."

"Yah!" Mei yelled, "shut up!"

"Puh-lease, Mei. We all heard it." Chanyeol snickered.

She sighed, "my day is already at it's limit."

"And it will only get worse." Chen added.

"I really hope I don't get a class with any of you."

"That's quite impossible, despite that there are only 6 classes here." Lay said.

"Well I'm younger than all of you, I guess it's impossible for me to be in a class with at least one of you." Mei said.

Kris laughed nervously, "sadly Mei, I sent your files on the thrid semester. Meaning that you'll be in one generation with Kai and Sehun."

"You what?"

"I sent your files-"

"I heard you the first time. Dimwit. Why did you do that?? What if I fail on the exams??"

He rolled his eyes, "puh-lease. You've graduated on Waterloo back in Canada."

"Whatever." Mei sighed.

 

As Xiumin drove to school and they arrived, like usual, girls gather around and whispered about them. Good things. But when Mei got out of the car, the world turned upside down. People whispered harshly about her and some people even scoffed at her sense of fashion. Sheesh. They simply judge a book by it's cover. A few girls stopped in front of them, making the group of 13 people stop too - yes, I just like seeing bullies and es being whipped off.

"Annyeong oppa." Jiyoon winked.

Ah, none other than the famous es in school, 4 minute. The boys sighed mentally. Kris, being the protective he is, put his hand on Mei's shoulder and gave it a light squeeze. Not once in her life had Mei been bullied. Not once.

"Who do we have here? A girl?" Hyuna asked.

"Back off, Hyuna." Tao hissed.

She scoffed, "wow, this girl must mean gold to you. Or even more. Just who does this girl think she is? She's not pretty, she's not hot, she's not perfect, she's nothing."

"Watch your words, Hyuna. You don't want to get hurt." Luhan glared.

"And look at her style of clothes. Tsk, what trash." Jihyun said.

Kris glared.

"You know what? Fine. She can have her precious time with you guys, but we'll see when the break time bell rings." Hyuna smirked and walked away - so they're not going to be whipped off, too bad.

"Kai, Sehun, stay with her at all times." Kris ordered, "don't let Hyuna and her group get close to her."

"Yes sir." Kai and Sehun said together.

Mei didn't want to have bodyguards, but what can she do? If she says that she's Kris' little sister, it might be possible for Hyuna to stop her actions, but no one knows how far this insane would go. To put it simply, 4minute would do just about anything to get exo to fall in love with them, which probably would happen in another.. 1000 decades. Or the greatest possibility, never.

"Mei, are you okay?" Luhan asked. He might be silent, but when it comes to those he cared about, he can never stand still and just watch.

"I'm okay. But who was that girl anyway?"

They sighed, "she's Kim Hyuna, known as the greatest of all or her disgusting doll face which gives me the creeps." Chen said.

"No matter how much I love hot girls, if that girl is her, I would know. Even when I'm in my drunkest state." Kai commented.

Chanyeol sighed, "Mei, I know you don't hate attentions, but when it comes to Hyuna.. please stay low, especially when you're not with us."

What Chanyeol said was true. Mei never hated the attention she gets. In fact, she enjoys it. But how can she stay low when she's with them, the 12 hottest guys at school who cares about mostly everyone - except for 4minute.

 

The first bell rang, time to go to the first period of class, Math. The introducing went smooth, especially when there are no members of 4minute inside her and Sehun's class. Kai was in another class, so yeah. But even if Mei mentioned her surname, no one noticed that she's Kris' little sister. They would only think that it's a coincidence, how lucky she is, whatsoever.

"Mei, can you call me oppa?" Sehun suddenly asked, "I just want to hear it.. since I always call the others hyung. But not here, back at home later."

"Yeah, okay." Mei nodded. It's not that she hated to call Chanyeol 'oppa', but it's just that they would run out of topics when they talk or argue about things. That's why she chose not to.

"Class, we will now begin out first lesson of the third semester, but before that, we will review last semester's lesson." She tapped her fingers on the table, "hmm, Meihua-ssi, please come forward and answer the question."

Last semester? Will Mei be able to do it? She gulped and went forward and grabbed the board marker to answer. First, she read the question. Her brows furrowed, didn't I study this back in.. high school? She tilted her head and answered the question easily.

"Good job, please return to your seat." the teacher smiled and continued with this semester's lesson, which to Mei's surprise, was as easy as hell.

"Hey, you're good at that! Can you teach me? I'm Minyoung, by the way." A girl turned around from her seat.

Sehun's eyes looked to the unfamiliar girl and the girl blushed. He was getting wary of her, who knows if Hyuna told her to be friends with Mei and then take EXO away from her.

"Um, sure." Mei glanced at Sehun then back at her notes to explain it. Is this girl dangerous or not, no one can ever know. At least.. not now.

 

Break time came.

Sehun grew worried and Kai was already in front of their class to wait for Mei and Sehun to come out. Protect her from any kind of danger possible from Hyuna. That was Kris' orders. And just on cue, Gayoon and Jiyoon appeared in front of Kai, Sehun and Mei.

"So.. your name?"

"Why should I give it to you?" Mei asked.

Whispers surrounded the hallways. No one ever dared to talk back to 4minute, until now. They scoffed, "because we asked for it, you filth."

"If I'm filth, you must be lower than me."

"How do you know? We have class, while your fashion is just too.. pfft."

Mei held back a laugh. "Yeah, okay, whatever you say."

"Oh, we're not done with you."

Kai took over Mei's place and it was Sehun's turn to shine, "back off."

"Sehun oppa, why are you being so kind to her?" Jiyoon asked.

"EWW!! You're older than me and you call me oppa??! EWW. Come on Kai, let's get out of here." Sehun made a face to both of the girls and bumped his shoulder purposely to Jiyoon's shoulder.

She scoffed, "that girl is so... out of the line."

"We better tell Hyuna about this." Gayoon smirked and left with a smug face.

 


 

 

Is this a short chapter?

So sorry if it is xx

 

NOTE:

I don't think I'll be able to update tomorrow or next week because I'm going to go through

Mid term test from the 10th of March to the 14th of March

Thank you

 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT, THANK YOU!