Lotte World part 1

Home

Author's POV

As soon as Mei and Kris got back to the living room, Mei went back to sit beside Suho who gave her a questioning look. Mei smiled and held his hand. "no items to be delivered."

He sighed in relief, "That's good to hear. So you'll stay here permanently?"

"..I can't be sure about that. Dad hardly gives up." Mei sighed, "he'll only give up when he sees something that amuse him and satisfy him."

"I'm guessing that's hard to do." Suho smiled cheekily.

"Very. But still, one day, this item will be delivered."

Suho patted her head, "stop it. You're not a thing, you're a person, a bright one too."

"Yah, yah, yah!!" Kris shouted, "don't you dare-"

"Okay, okay." Suho raised his hands on surrender. Then he chuckled, "hey, wanna go to Lotte World today, Mei?"

"Sure, I haven't been there for years. Hold on, I'll go change." Mei said and went upstairs.

Again, Suho made one mistake. He smiled, his angelic smile that probably can melt everyone's hearts.

 

Good Lord why does it have to be him?

 

"Gege, have you seen my phone?"

"Nope. Where did you last put it?" Kris asked.

Mei tilted her head, "I left it on the table earlier, but it's not there. I wonder where it went."

"You do know that technologies can't walk around by itself, right?"

"Just shut up." Mei glared at him and went downstairs where she found Tao, "Tao ge, have you seen my phone?"

"Huh? Oh, so it was your phone? Here, I found it on the coffee table." Tao gave Mei her phone.

"Thanks ge." Mei smiled, "by the way, can I have your number?"

"Mine? Sure. It's XXXX-XXXX. Got that?"

"Got it. Xiexie ge."

"Mei," Chanyeol called, "why do you call Tao and Kris hyung 'ge'?"

Mei turned, "it means brother in Chinese."

"Ohh..so can you call me oppa? It means brother too."

"No thank you."

 

What a weird guy..

 

"LOTTE WORLD!! YEAAA!!" Kai fist-pumped, and noticed Mei who had just gotten inside the van, "Mei," he called.

"Oh, Kai. What's up?"

"Thanks for yesterday night, it was awesome." He smiled.

"No problem." Mei smiled.

Sehun, who was listening had his eyes as wide as saucers, "YAH!! YAH! KAI-AH, WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MEI YESTERDAY NIGHT??!!!"

"BWOYA??!!" Kris shouted, "MEI!!"

"WHAT??! WHY ARE YOU YELLING?" Mei who didn't know what happened yelled too.

"WE DID NOTHING!"

"KAI, WHAT DID YOU ING DO TO MY LITTLE GORGEOUS INNOCENT CUTE MINDBLOWING BEAUTIFUL PURE SISTER????!!!!!!" Kris almost strangled him to death in the van, if that was even possible.

Mei sighed, "ge, I only gave him a massage for his back, because I stepped on it."

"Are you sure that's only it?" Kris glared to Kai.

"Yes, that's only it!! Now let me go, hyung!" Kai said.

"Ge, you better let go of him or I would give him a back massage again." Mei said.

"Oh that's fine by me. She's a great massagist."

Kris made his grip stronger on Kai, "YAHYAHYAHYAH, HYUNG!!!"

"ALL OF YOU STOP IT." Suho's stern voice boomed through the van. Even Kris stopped what he was doing and acted as if he did nothing. But Mei, she felt uneasy, this insecure feeling she had that it was all her fault. Why did she want to apologize to Kai anyway?

 

Oh right, she was feeling guilty.

 

As they got to Lotte World, all of them cheered and entered, but Mei stayed behind alone. Truth to be told, she was scared that she was going to be excommunicated, like no one wanted to talk to her anymore. Especially when it comes to Suho.

"Mei, come on!" Chen said.

"I'll catch up with you guys later, just meet me on the Ferris Wheel section, I think I saw an old friend." Mei smiled and blended into the crowd.

Chen was about to stop her when he was tugged by Xiumin to the haunted house. "Duizhang, does Mei have an old friend here?"

Kris furrowed his brows, "no, not that I remembered. Why?"

"She just went off to the crowd saying that she thought she saw an old friend."

"What?"

"She just went off to the-"

"I heard you." Kris said, "w-why would she do that? What if she gets lost? What if something bad happens to her? Oh God I'm having a panick attack.." Kris muttered, "why does this always happen..?"

"Wait, this happened before?"

"Yeah, the first time we went here was a week after her mom died. Dad said it would be refreshing to our family for a new start, but it only made things worse. Mei walked behind alone, and I didn't notice, for the fact that I got.. you can say, better love from mom and dad. Besides, dad thinks that her mom's death is Mei's fault. So it made Mei much much worse."

He contiued, "I was the first one to notice that she wasn't following us anymore. I was about to show her a new toy that dad bought me just then, but she wasn't there. I panicked, I told dad, but he said she's probably looking for a doll to herself. I couldn't believe him. I told mom, and she started to look inside the shop, even outside. What I didn't understand was that my mom didn't have her DNA on Mei's, than how come dad can't be a single bit worried about her?"

"Yeah, duizhang, sorry to interrupt, but are you going to find her now or keep telling me this story?" Chen asked.

"Ah, right! Tell the others I have to go for a while." Then Kris ran.

 

Stupid brain of his never works really well. Oh right, he's stupid.

 

Mei was at the shop long ago she last visited. There has been some modifications, but it was still great and all the things there are organized due to it's color. Never had she thought of returning to this shop. It never crossed her mind, but there she was, standing tall between the purple racks that was now shorter than her, while it was once much taller than her.

"Mei."

"Oh, gege. Are the others here too?"

"No, it's just me." he was panting.

"Why do you look so tired?"

He sighed, "because I was searching for you! Where the hell did you go?!"

"..here."

Kris groaned, "come on, let's just go back and have fun. Okay? They don't hate you, don't worry."

Mei stayed quiet but followed Kris anyway. Kris sighed, "Suho doesn't hate you, don't worry. He's just stern when too much noise is in the car."

"Gege.. you.. knew?"

He chuckled, "you're my sister. How can I not know?"

Mei bit her lip, "keep it a secret?"

"I will, I will. Now come on, we'll miss the haunted house!"

 


 

Sorry, it's a short chapter._.

Been thinking of making a new story

What do you say? Yay or Nay?

COMMENT PLEASE