Apology

Home

Mei's POV

"Whoa whoa whoa." Kris pushed Kai away, "no flirting with my dear sister, got it? Especially you, Sehun."

A blond haired guy blinked, "what? Why me? Why not Kai, he's the one flirting with her since yesterday."

"Still, I know you're a lot dangerous than how cute you look." He said, "don't get influenced by that guy, he's dangerous." he whispered to me.

I nodded.

"Yah yah yah! What did you whisper to her? I know it's something about me and it's bad!"

"MOVING ON," someone said loudly to prevent a ruckus, "I'm Do Kyungsoo, but you can call me D.O." I'll be sure to remember him as the one who saved the day, I guess.

Another one pushed him aside, "Park Chanyeol, but please do call me oppa." over my dead body.

"Ni hao, wo de ming zi shi Huang Zi Tao, dan ni ke yi jiao wo Tao."

"Tao, she doesn't speak Chinese. She's my sister from a different mother, and she doesn't know Chinese that much." Kris explained.

"Ge, I know a simple greeting." I glared at him.

I turned back to meet the boys, "Byun Baekhyun-imnida! No offense, Kris hyung, but I'm glad she doesn't have your.. certain features."

"Gee, thanks a lot." Kris said dryly.

"My turn, my turn! Hi, my name is Kim Jongdae, but please call me Chen." He's just like a duck, but a handsome duck. Weird.

"Hi, I'm Xiumin. And don't get me wrong, I'm the oldest of them all."

"Are you serious?"

He nodded. Wow.

"Hi, I'm guessing you already know my name. It's Sehun, Oh Sehun. And don't bother what your brother said, because I am not a player."

"Yes you are." Kris said.

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"NEXT!" Kai yelled.

EXO are 12 boys, right? Then why is there a girl here? "Hi, I'm Luhan. And yes, I do look girlish, but I'm actually a manly guy."

I can't be sure about that.

"He's not." Kai commented.

"Shut up." Luhan glared at him.

"Hi, I'm Kim Joonmyeon, but you can call me Suho." Okay, this one is.. good looking. Very. Well, that's.. how I think.

"He's the lead of EXO, you might say.. care taker? Yea, kind of." Kris stated.

Leader? Oh, so that's what makes him look so.. prestigious.

"I tend to forget things, so.. I'll make sure to remember your name, Mei. I'm Lay, Zhang Yixing." He said.

"Ge, am I really going to live with these people?" I whispered lowly.

"Unfortunately, yes. Don't worry, you'll get used to them like how I did. It took me.. 5 days? Yeah, 5 days or more I guess."

My eye widened. What's gonna happen to my life?

 

Chanyeol's POV

Is it just me or does that girl looks familiar? And no, not because the other night when Kai made out with her, no. It reminds me of somewhere and someone else.. who.. Hmm.. Er.. yea, I got nothing. Oh wait! L.Joe? Hmm.. Naah.

"Mei, how old are you exactly?" Baekhyun asked.

"I'm 18."

"When's your birthday?"

"12th November."

"Zodiac?"

"Scorpio."

"Favorite color?"

"Black."

"Quote?"

"Am I being interrogated?"

"Motto for life?"

"Is that really important?"

"Phone number?"

"I already gave it to you."

"Do you have anyone you like?"

"Hey, that's private!"

"Oh, so you do?" I butted in.

"Of course not. Why would I have someone I like?"

"Well.." I rubbed the back of my neck.

Kai butted in between me and Mei and traced his fingers down her curves, "because you're pretty, you're beautiful, gorgeous, hot and y."

Oh God, this is so embarrassing to watch. Kris hyung, aren't you going to- right, he's off to the super market. Great. Suho hyung- came with him too.. how can they leave one girl under a roof with Kai, Sehun, Luhan, Baekhyun, Xiumin and me?? Wait, maybe Xiumin hyung can help. I went to the kitchen to call the oldest of us all, Kim Minseok.

"Hyung, you need to help Mei. Kai is flirting with her and I do not like the sight."

He spat his drink, "what? Kai is flirting with her? Oh no he isn't."

We went back to the living room, and we were surprised to what we saw. "Chanyeol-ah, you want me to help Mei? Are you sure?"

"Um, I think she got this.. does she?"

"We're back." Kris hyung's voice echoed from the door way. Once he stepped into the living room, he shouted, "AH! Oh wait, oohh.. I see." He shrugged, "told you to not flirt with my dear little sister. She will accept your flirtations when she's in the mood. But when she's not, don't push it, kiddo."

"Got it." Kai whimpered.

Mei stepped on his back and pulled his arm. "I'm sorry!!"

"You better be!"

She glared at Kai once again and left off. The feeling when you're just not it yet was awful, especially when someone forces it on you. Mei has a zodiac of Scorpio, she gets mad real easily, but on the inside, she's really sensitive. Once she gave her heart to someone, she will be loyal. Well, that's what I read on the internet.

 

Mei's POV

Sheesh. Sometimes I just can't take control of my rage when someone pushes me to do it. If you know what I mean. I sighed and sat on the edge of my bed, obviously feeling guilty of what I just did to Kai. But it's midnight now, and they're watching a movie which I don't like and I don't want to watch -that's why they got to the super marker earlier.

I need to apologize, but how? I'm not good at apologies. Once I apologize, I feel like crying, really, to show how sorry I am, how guilty I am. But am I really going to embarrass myself in front of Kai and cry in front of him? Not in this life. So now, I'm kind of practicing how to apologize and not be rude to him anymore.

What does Kai like? Right, what else could there be? But I don't want to.. ugh.. do I really have to? I wander around my room, and decided for a no. I'll just apologize like how I apologize to people, holding my tears of guilt and sorrow.

But I'm not going to apologize in front of everyone, I'm going to apologize in front of him and only him. Well, that sounded weird.

Aaggh, what am I gonna do???

 

Kai's POV

Remind me to never flirt with Mei ever again. My back hurts like hell! But then again, I never met someone that rejects me like her. She's a unique one, but I just don't think she's my type. Still, she is attractive.

I didn't really pay attention to the movie playing, all I thought about was her, and I wondered why too. But let me tell you what's weirder. Suho hyung and Chen hyung. Suho hyung usually says this and that about ou behavior, but not today. Chen hyung usually trolls around, but not today. At least, not until Mei arrived. Wait, don't tell me.. No way.

Suho hyung and Chen hyung both likes Mei!

How should I care?

 

The movie ended quickly for me, and I went to my own room. I lie down with my back facing the bed. I can't sleep.

I started to move, but to no avail. I still can't sleep. I sighed and got up to my feet, suddenly a knock was heard. A knock? Since when did anyone in this house knocks? Oh right, Mei does.

I opened my door and saw her standing in front of my doorstep biting her lower lip. I blinked, "Mei?"

She looked at me, "uh.. um.. can I.. come in?"

"Yeah, sure." She's lucky my room is at it's state of cleanliness.

"So.. what's up?" I asked.

She turned, "well, sorry to wake you up this late.."

"No, don't worry, I couldn't get some sleep anyway."

"Ah.. I see. Well, I.. I uh, came here.. to.. apologize. For.. what I did earlier. Is your back okay?" She walked towards me.

"O-oh yeah, it's fine. It just hurts a little." STUPID KIM JONGIN. NOW SHE'S FEELING ALL GUILTY BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID ACTIONS.

She took a breath, "to make it up to you.. I'll make it feel better."

"Really? How?" I walked to her.

She gave me the Not-that look. I chuckled, "alright, alright. You're going to massage me? Go on  then." I took off my shirt.

"Y-yea, okay. Just, lie down on your bed." Ha. So she's nervous.

I lie down on my bed and soon, I felt her loving warm hands on my back. Oh how joyous I was. But then I feel nothing, I was already on couldnine, in deep sleep.

 

Mei's POV

Well, I guess this is a way to say I'm sorry and make it up to him. His back was really tanned. I wanted to say that I was done, but he was already asleep. Unknowingly, I smiled and pulled over the blanket over his back. I ran my fingers through his tousled hair and left the room while smiling.

I feel satisfied.

 


 

Third Chapter is done!!

PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE,

THANK YOU:)