Hey...brother..

Home

a/n: Italic will be thoughts, Bold will be sound effects

 

"Dear passengers, we have arrived at the Incheon Airport, South Korea. Thank you for flying with Korean Air, we hope for you to have a joyous stay."

South Korea.. finally. A gorgeous shoulder lengthed looking girl thought, what shall we do first? Brother thinks I'm back tomorrow, so it won't be a problem for me to go by myself, would it?

"Taxi!" She yelled. One car pulled over and she went to the hotel that apparently her parents own.

She looked at the streets of Seoul, beautiful lights, people walking by, -oh and look! There's Big Bang on a huge screen commercial. She thought on what she would do, especially when it's already night time. Food? No. Mall? No. Spa? At night? You've got to be kidding me. Ah, night club? Yeah, that's not a bad idea. Just remember to wear something not so attractive -if you know what I mean.

"Here is the card to your room, please enjoy your one night stay here." The receptionist smiled and bowed.

She smiled back and took the lift. It was 10 PM, the night club should have opened by now. Going to the club without brother? Hah, that would be one good memory, I'll be sure to remember that.

Ding! The elevator stopped. That girl walked out of the elevator to her room; 105. A VIP room for the director's one and only daughter, Wu Meihua. She wondered why her name was Chinese although her mom was Korean. Maybe she needed to follow her dad, like every other girls with their surnames -most other girls.

Mei opened her suitcase and took one outfit out. She wouldn't dare wear something so skin-showing, so she wore a strapless dress to her mid-thighs. Mei doesn't like too much eyeliner, so just a simple eyeliner, eye shadow and lip gloss is enough for the simple girl -although her family isn't simple at all.

She went down back to the lobby and took a cab to the night club. A night club without her brother, it would be a night.

 

As soon as she arrived at the building, faint music filled her ears. But when she entered the building, the music was loud. Loud, LOUD. You have to scream to talk to your friends. It was crowded, with people making out, kissing, flirting, things like that blah blah blah, and she was pushed to the bar. Well, she came here to have fun, so just have fun.

"Bartender, I'll have one martini and one vodka, for this lovely lady beside me." a guy said.

Mei turned to her right and saw a smirking 20 year old-ish guy, "hello, beautiful." he winked.

"And you are?" Mei asked.

"Hungry, are we?" he chuckled.

She scoffed, "Sorry, but I'm not a vodka girl." Mei smiled sweetly at him.

"Ooh, playing hard to get. Me likey. Well then, I suppose you're a tequila type of girl?"

Mei shrugged, "perhaps."

"Shall we see after a dance?" he smirked and took out his hand.

"We shall see." Mei took his hand to the dance floor, where they 'danced' in sync.

Shortly, Mei was looking at his features. Tanned skin, dark brown orbs, he's quite tall, flawless. She had her hands around his neck, and his hands on her waist. The DJ was playing a slow song, but for the people in the club, it's the perfect moment to flirt with each other.

"Can I get your name, love?" the guy before her asked.

"Sorry, that's just too soon." Mei smiled.

He nodded, "would you mind to.. make me win a game from my friends?"

She shrugged, "as long as I get some fun, I guess that's alright."

He sighed in relief, "thank you. Now.. do you mind if I do something inappropriate?"

Mei was confused. This guy was so flirty earlier and now he's being a softie. What? Oh well, as long as she gets the fun. She raised her brows, "how inappropriate? Mind showing me?" She smirked.

He smirked, "don't mind if I do." See? He's bipolar.

He moved his hands to form random patterns on her back before kissing her neck. It was pleasurable, it was toleratable, but what makes it hot is that his breath. He was slightly panting and his breath touched her white skin.

"Enough." someone said.

 

Kris' POV

I just got back from the bedroom I used with a random girl and you know what I saw? My ing little sister. I was shocked, relieved, angry and worried at the same time. Why?

Shocked because I ing thought she would be back tomorrow. Relieved because now that she's here, I know she's safe. Angry because she was making out with ing Kim Jongin. Worried because I'm ing afraid of what's about to come to her. And yes, I ing curse a lot. So my apologies.

"Guys, what is Kai doing?" I asked, teeth gritted.

Baekhyun looked at me, "we played truth or dare, he chose dare. We told him to make out with that girl. Even her if he can. But you know, girls, they play hard to get."

WHAT.

"It's weird though. Girls know this guy is really hot and yet they still play hard to get, although they know that they themselves are head over heels for that guy." Chanyeol commented.

HARD TO GET?? MY SISTER?? YEAH RIGHT- okay, I'm going to stop them now. "I'm stopping them."

"What?? Kris hyung!!" Sehun whined, but I wouldn't budge from walking towards them.

I stood beside them and pulled them apart, "enough." I said.

"What the - Kris hyung, da hell??" Kai glared at me. Funny how he cursed and still use formalities.

My sister widened her eyes, "Kris- oh ." she muttered and glanced at me.

"Yes, it's me, you dweeb. What do you think you're doing here without me?" I poked her forehead, "I thought you're supposed to be back tomorrow."

She looked at me annoyingly, "it's 1 AM, so it's the 10th of February."

I rolled my eyes, "stop it, Mei. I'm serious. What are you doing here? Kai, you can go back. I have business to do."

He annoyingly nodded and went back.

 

I dragged Mei out of the club and crossed my arms as we got to a private alley, "what were you doing?"

She sighed, "I was just trying to have fun, okay?"

"Have fun? In a club? Really? You can have fun in Lotte World, or the mall! Why does it have to be the club?!" I yelled.

"I just thought that since I wasn't with you, I could try something daring-"

"DARING??!! MEI, YOU COULD HAVE GOT !!"

"BUT I DIDN'T, OKAY??"

"YOU ALMOST DID! What if I wasn't there to stop you and Kai?? What could have happened??" I asked.

"Can you just stop..?? I want to be free, okay? Mom and dad set things up for me, a marriage, scholarship, everything, even my own life. But you're free." She bit her lip, "You can go to night clubs, you can easily disobey mom and dad, you can do everything you want!" now I'm starting to feel guilty, because she started to cry.

"Mei.. I-" Before I could finish my sentence, she hugged me. I hugged her back, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you. You're all grown up, I'm just scared that you would fall down and cry, like what happened when we were kids. I was supposed to protect you."

She nodded, "I should've known you were just trying to protect me. I'm sorry too."

I smiled, "let's get back inside, shall we?"

She let go, "I don't think so.."

"Why not?"

"Now that I cried, I'm suddenly scared of meeting strangers."

"Don't worry, they're my friends."

"Yeah.. and that.. Kai guy, he's your friend, too, is he?"

I nodded.

"Can I just meet them.. tomorrow? I feel uncomfortable, since I was a dare victim, I feel embarrassed." she fidgeted.

I smiled, "alright. Sleep well, okay? Go straight home, don't go for pit-stops."

She nodded and hugged me again, "I miss you."

"I miss you too."

She waved goodbye and I waved back. What a lovely sister I have.