Lotte World part 2

Home

Author's POV

Mei was dragged by Kris to the haunted house while Kris was telling Mei a whole speech about not running away from anything ever again. Mei sighed, Why do I have to listen to this... whatever he is. No offense, bro. Mei thought silently and looked at the giant haunted house in front of her.

Her eyes widened, "Ge, I don't think I'm going in there."

"Yes, you are. Although I know you're afraid, but you're going in there. I want to make sure of something."

"And you're making sure of that by using me? It doesn't make any sense."

"Yes, it does. Now go in there and walk beside Suho. Go." Kris pushed Mei hard, too hard, that Mei bumped to Suho's back.

Mei blinked, "Ah, sorry."

"It's okay." He smiled, "where have you been? I haven't seen you since we got out of the car."

"Ahh.. I saw a friend and went to say hi for a moment." Mei lied.

Chen snorted, friend my .

Mei glared at him and stomped on his foot, "OW!" He winced. "What's wrong, Jongdae?" Suho asked.

"Nothing! Nothing at all!" He smiled forcefully and glared at Mei which she gladly sent back.

 

It was their turn to enter the haunted house, and they decided to go one on one. Who is done will wait at the exit for the others to come out. The irst one to go was Tao, and like always, he screamed more than how a girl would.

"I can't believe he just did martial arts yesterday." Mei mumbled.

Baekhyun nodded, "I'll go next!" With Baekhyun next, either he hit the people working, or he's just stupid, because he kept on saying sorry. People outside who were waiting for the line were also laughing due to his stupidity.

"I'll pretend to not know him later on." Chanyeol said.

"You can't, he's your other half." Chen said.

It was Kai's turn, but nothing special happened. Just a little scream here and there, but nothing serious like Tao's or Baekhyun's. What's amazing is that Chen and Xiumin didn't scream at all.

"Is anyone in there?" People asked.

"Yeah, they're just.. silent." Kris said.

Lay was up next, but as usual, being the forgetful he is, he wandered around the building without knowing where he is until he reached the exit. It took him like.. 20 minutes to get out of there. Even Kris arrived frist.

"My turn!" Chanyeol went inside. After Chanyeol, came Suho. Suho stood tall while entering the building, but soon.. girl screams was heard.

After Suho, Mei decided to give it a try. I mean, it wouldn't hurt, right- "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Nevermind. She yelled, due to someone's ice cold hand who grabbed hers.

Suho's eyes twitched up, Mei, he thought. His legs were getting itchy as he heard more and more of her screams of fear or shock. He wanted to run and held her hand- wait, what? Did that really just crossed Suho's mind? So.. this means.. he likes her? Does it?

"Whoo! That was thrilling!" Mei said once she got out of the building.

"You made it!" Kris said, "told you it wasn't that scary!"

"Ge," Mei gave him a look, "you didn't tell me."

"I didn't? Oh, my bad." He grinned.

 

"Suho oppa, you okay? You seem to be.. off since that haunted house thing." Mei got close to Suho who has been quiet ever since the thought came to his mind.

Suho snapped back to reality as he saw Mei and smiled, "oh, I'm alright. Just got a little dizzy from the tea cup ride."

Mei tilted her head, "are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure." He messed her hair, "thank you for worrying about me."

 

I'm in deep . Suho thought. When he messed her hair and slowly let his hand down, it's like there's this urge to hold her. It was positive, and Suho was sure of it.

 

Kris noticed about Suho been spacing out, and this is exactly what he wanted to make sure of. Does Suho like Mei? If he does, that's good to hear. But if he doesn't, there's no other choice but to tell Mei or.. deliver her back to Canada. He sighed. He just didn't want to see his little sister get hurt.. especially by his best friend.

"Worried?" Kai asked the older.

Kris nodded.

"Why?"

"Certain things."

Kai nodded, "me too."

"Why?"

"Certain things."

 

Kai's problem wasn't so different with Kris, it was about Suho and Mei, too. Does Suho like Mei? Again, that question appeared. Does Mei like Suho? Unfortunately for Kai, he doesn't know the answers to that either. It all drove him crazy, he wanted to know so much, but why? Why does he want to know?  There's this feeling when he saw Mei smiling to Suho and Suho smiles back, worry, anger, jealousy- everything related with that.

"AH, someone has a crush on Mei~" Chen sang.

"Who??" Kai snapped out of his thoughts.

Chen sighed, "dumb says what." he muttered.

"What?" Kai asked.

Xiumin besides Chen laughed his guts out, then stopped, "good one."

Kai rolled his eyes and went back to his train of thoughts. And that train finally stops to it's destination to another question; does he like Mei?

 

In the end, Kai and Kris stayed behind while sighing often, Chen, Xiumin, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were trolling their asses off and the others ooh-ed and 'look!'-ed things inside the Lotte World while they make to their last stop, the Ferris Wheel.

"I wanna go with Mei!" Chanyeol said.

"No, I do."

"Sadly, Mei wants to go with me." Baekhyun said.

"No I do not." Mei commented.

"Well, she's riding with me then." Kris said.

"Naah, it'll be boring. I know too much about you already. Scardy cat." Mei smirked.

"YAH!" Kris yelled, "Luhan is the one who's scared of heights!"

"What?? Why me???"

Mei rolled her eyes and stood until the queue is over and it was their turn. The boys were still arguing, and Mei even had the thought of riding herself, but soon someone joined her. Mei looked up, surprised to see someone she wasn't expecting.

"Kai.." Mei called.

"I know, I know, you weren't expecting me, were you?" He chuckled bitterly.

Mei sighed, "sorry.. did Kris ge tell you?"

"No, I figured it out by myself." He said, "you're too easy to guess."

"But I'm not sure myself."

"And that's what makes you so sure."

Mei bit her lower lip, out of sentences, or so you say, speechless.

"Mei.." Kai called.

Mei looked up, and to her surprise, his face was so close. She jerked back.

"This might be wrong.. but.. I just want you to know something, okay?"

She nodded.

"I think.. I think I like you."

And it has only been 2 days since she's been here. What a surprise.

 


 

Yeah, this is also a short chapter.. sorry