Hello Beautiful

Home

Kai's POV

Da hell? Kris hyung just pulled me away from Ms. Beautiful-long-neck! Seriously! I was having my time, I could have done a one night stand! Does he really want to have a second round? And if he does, does it have to be my girl? Well, not my girl, but you know what I mean. She has this beautiful long neck that I really like and he just had to ruin everything, does he?

"Pssh. Party pooper." Baekhyun hyung commented.

Chanyeol hyung nodded, "not like that girl is his girlfriend.. right?"

The others looked at him, "naah. The girl would have slapped him hard for having one round with another girl." Sehun said.

"Let me guess; you've been there before." Luhan hyung rolled his eyes.

"So true!" Sehun exclaimed.

I groaned, "did he really have to stop me? I was having my time.."

"Get a grip, Kai. Besides, it's not like you have a crush on her." Chen hyung said.

"What?? Of course I don't!" I scoffed.

"Look, the boy is red! The Casanova is going red!" Chanyeol hyung mocked me.

"Shut up." I hit his arm. Then, Kris hyung went back inside from the outside, and sadly, that girl wasn't there anymore.

Xiumin gasped, "don't tell me Kai likes her!"

"I don't!!" I can feel I was turning red.

"Her? That girl?" Kris hyung spoke.

The others nodded. He stare-glared at me and gave me an unassuring look. This guy really creeps me out. "Don't mess with her."

I furrowed my brows, "why not? She your girlfriend or something?" Oh why the do I care?

"No, she's my little sister."

What happened next;

  • Tao spit his drink
  • Lay got up from his drunk state
  • Sehun dropped his glass
  • I dropped my jaw

"You have a sister??!" Chen asked.

"Oh.. I've heard you talking to her in your room. So that's.. um.. what's her name again?" Suho asked.

"Wu Meihua."

"Right." he nodded.

Holy , I almost had with Kris hyung's little sister!! Damn, thank goodness Kris hyung stopped me or I would be dead meat tomorrow morning! I didn't know he had a sister, but I sure am glad that his sister didn't get his.. angry bird looks. Yeah. Whatever.

"Whoa.. she's pretty, unlike someone blood related to her." Xiumin muttered the last part.

Kris scoffed, "whatever you say, guys."

 

Meihua's POV

I got down from the taxi and went straight to my room. I didn't get a shower or anything and just plopped onto my soft cool bed, dizziness, everything was kind of.. blurry. I stuffed my face with a pillow to stop the dizziness and went for a short restless sleep.

Little that I know it was 7 AM in the morning and in just a few hours, if I don't check out, I would be kicked out of here.

 

I woke up around 10 AM and I looked at the clock. Immediately, I gathered my things and took a real quick shower, I don't even care on what I wear anymore. It's just a simple v-neck navy blue shirt with jeans and sneakers.

"oh oh oh !!" I muttered.

I tripped while wearing my shoes, "damn it!!"

I ran out to the lobby and handed over the card to my room, "here's the card, I'm checking out."

The lady bowed, "thank you!"

With that, I left and waited for someone to pick me up. More like, my brother, Kris Wu. Why can he get a cool name while me.. yeah.. let's not talk about it. I simple don't like my name, not hate it.

"Mei!" the voice shouted.

I turned around and found a black van with my brother in his so-called-fashion clothes. Honestly, I don't like it (No offense, Kris). He slipped his sunglasses on his collar and waved for me to get in. I sighed and got inside the van, sitting beside him.

"Did you sleep well?"

I snorted, "you think?"

"..no?"

"Of course not. I only slept for.. a few hours."

He shook his head, "look at what you're wearing. It's not suitable."

"Why?" I furrowed my brows, "I had to go in a hurry or I'll get kicked out."

"Have you forgotten? Mom owns this hotel! They won't be able to kick you out."

I groaned, "sometimes, I just want to forget about the world and the fact that our parents are huge and great people who controls things under their palms."

"Chill, sister. Soon, you'll meet my friends."

"Right.. I completely forgot about that." I sighed, "..yay?"

"Don't get so happy yet. You haven't met them. Anyway, what about school?"

I stared at him, "what about it?"

"You have to go to school!"

"What? Ge, I graduated from college like a month ago. You know I got- wait, no, I was forced to get a scholarship and get the ace class." I corrected my line.

"Still, you have to go to school."

I sighed, "fine."

 

We got to the house. It felt like I just got hit by a stop-dreaming truck. Because I realized that now I'd be living with Kris and his friends. Oh . I'm a girl! I need my own space!

"Ge, I think I'd just stay at the hotel-"

"No, it's not safe there. Just stay here where I can guard you and protect you."

"But-"

"No buts, lady. Now get your suitcase and take it inside the house, people are waiting." He said.

I grumbled. Meeting new people, one thing that I was never good at, especially when I've met one of them. Kai.

"Kris hyung is back- oh.. hi!" a young looking boy said.

"What- Oh, you must be his little sister!"

"Can I call you meimei??"

"Call me oppa!!"

I scratched the back of my neck, "okay, I'm going to answer your statements or questions one at a time. Hi, I'm Wu Meihua, I'm Kris ge's little sister and you can call me Mei or meimei but I will not call you oppa."

"But why??"

"Um, I just don't feel like it?"

"Oh.. okay."

Someone grumbled, "what's with all the noise??"

Ah, it's him. Kai.

He stopped in front of me. A smirk crept up to his face as he traced his fingers to my neck. I gulped.

"Hello, beautiful." his smirk got wider, "remember me?"

 

 


 

second chapter!!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT,

THANK YOU.