Planning Wedding #1 Continued

Is This Love? [DISCONTINUED!!]

"Do you know where Jessica is?"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Krystal

Well, now I know where Jessica is. That brat would move all the way back to California. She is still with Donghae too! What a she is. How can she just leave us -the family- hanging here in Korea!? Like I want to go to California as well. Ugh.

~Flashback~

"Well Krystal," Taeyeon started saying slowly. "I haven't been in touch with her since I got married. I mean we talk once and a while, but she hasn't called me or anything and I am busy with my flower shop and my baby. I mean like-"

"Wait what!?" Did I hear this right? "You have a baby!?"

"Krystal," Taeyeon hit my head with her knuckles. Not too hard. "You're going to scare my baby." Taeyeon rubbed her stomach and pointed to her stomach. "The baby is still in here. No one knows but you and Hyoyeon. So be quiet okay? Your sister doesn't even know." Taeyeon said rubbing her stomach ever slowly.

"Oh." I just said surprised. "How many weeks are you? You don't look like you are carrying a child at all." I smiled.

"Haha. It's been only about a month. I won't grow till later on. So don't worry honey." Taeyeon unnie smiled.

"Unnie," I took in a long breathe then let it out. "Do you know where ... Jessica unnie is... though?" I looked at her. She looked hesitant. "Please unnie. I haven't seen her in so... long. Please unnie." I got up from the chair I was on and Went to Taeyeon uunie and knelt down.

"Ommo! Krystal Jung what are you doing!" Taeyeon got down to my level and held my arm to get me up. But I didn't movie an inch.

"No! Not until you tell me where Jessica unnie is!" I started crying. "I haven't seen her for two years. two years unnie!" I hugged her leg. "P-please tell m-me. Ple-ase." Why can't she just tell m- "AHHHH!!!" I was off the ground now. "WHAT THE HECK!?" I just cried even harder crying on whoever's shoulder that was carrying me walking somewhere. "S-stop!" I hit the person on the chest.

"Ugh." I heard a little annoyed growl. "Just shut up and stay still Krystal." Kai's voice. I totally forgot he was here...

I decided to stay still and rest my head on Kai's shoulder. "So-sorry, Kai." I said quietly not looking at his face.

"Shh. Don't talk. Just be quiet. We will ask Taeyeon about Jessica later. You are too rude to a pregnant woman. Show some manners at least to noona." Kai said quietly still walking to a random place.

"Wh-where are we go-going?" I asked looking around. I have no idea where we are. At all.

"Just for a walk. Mom and them said that they went to go eat and are tired. They are going home first. We will have to take the... City bus." Kai said in a wierd tone of voice.

"Have you never rode the city bus or something?"

"Umm." Kai coughed a little then continued talking. "Yeah?"

"Wow you are bad at lying." I chuckled to myself.

"Oh please." Kai huffed.

"Haha." he looked at me. Just looked. More like stared actually. "Can we go back? I won't be rude to Taeyeon unnie okay?"

Kai took in a deep breathe. "Fine. As long as it's not too long. We have to get home. I have to pack my clothes and move in to your room with you."

"What? No one told me this?" I stated a little annoyed. Who tells you they are suddening going to come sleep with you last minute. And on a very important minute! Aish. "You could of told me sooner."

"Sorry Soojung."

"Did you..." I haven't heard my name in so long. "Did you just say my... name?"

"Yeah why?" Kai looked at me. He still is carrying me. I can't believe it. Aren't I heavy? "You don't want me to call you that?"

"Uhh no. It's fine." I looked away for him for some reason. I don't know why. "It's just that... I haven't heard people call me that in a long time..." Akward... 

"Oh, okay then." Kai said smiling a little.

"Aren't I heavy?" I looked at his arms. His left arm under my knees while his right arm is holding my back firmly. I just smiled leaning in closer to him. How warm he feels.

"You are like a whale." Kai chuckled.

I looked up at him with glaring eyes. "Rude." was all I said. "Put me down then."

"Haha I'm joking sweetie." Kai laughed a little bit more. "And I want to keep on carrying you. You are like my extra workout haha." he smiled to me.

"Haha sure..." I just replied. "Now let's go back to Tayeon's flower shop."

"Neh Soojung." Kai smiled and tunred around to walk back to where Taeyeon's flower shop was.

When we got to Taeyeon's flower shop -it took forever- Taeyon was just sitting down smiling while tlaking on the phone.

"That must be her husband she's tlaking to." I said to Kai as we both walked in throught he door. I told him to put me down before we came into view by Taeyeon. Kai just shrugged before walking again.

"Yeah, I will be okay honey." Taeyeon smiled and chuckled a little. "Yes, yes I know. Yes I will come home soon as well." Taeyon stopped talking for a little, listening to the other person on the other side -her husband- before talking again. "Haha okay honey. Bye, I'll see you at home for lunch." and Teayeon hung up still smiling.

I wish my phone calls with Kai will be like that someday. Us smiling and calling each other "honey" or "baby" or something like that. I swear I would smile each day if that happened. But Taeyeon turned around to see us in time for me to stop thinkning of these lovey-dovey things. She smiled before gesturing us to sit down by her. I did as Kai followed behind me. We sat down next to each other while Taeyeon got comfortable on her seat.

"Okay." Kai said starting the conversation. "I have a question. For both of you." he looked at me, then at Taeyeon, then back at me.

"Okay. Just ask." I told him.

"Well. Taeyeon," Kai looked back at Taeyeon. "Can you give us your blessings before me and Krystal get married?" he smiled a little.

"Omo! Of course! Why wouldn't I!?" Taeyeon hit Kai lightly before sitting up straight and acting serious now. "I accept you two to be together and I hope you guys will live a beautiful life together." Taeyeon unnie smiled brightly making me bluch a little with her words and big smile after.

"Thank you Taeyeon noona." Kai smiled a little and then turned to me. "Krystal," he looked at my straight in the eyes before eye smiling at me. "You will love me right? You will hope me out even if I am a pain in the right? Will you care if I come home druck? Would you let me hug you while we sleep together? Will you forgive me even if I hurt you so bad? What if I run away and come back? Would you hit me when I am being a bad boy? What will we do if we have a child?"

"You asked more then one question dumby." I chuckled a little and then lookd straight into his eyes. " But I don't care. If you leave, just leave. If you get drunk, just get drunk. If you are rude, I will smack you." I luahged a little. "If you want to hug me while we sleep I am fine with that. If you are hurt I will care. I will take care of your wounds. If we have a child, then I will try my best to make you happy with it. But not now. I'n only 20 years old. Don't go that far." I chuckled and then looked at him.

"Thanks Krystal." Kai smiled and then moved his chair to come closer to me. He hugged me and then I hugged him back. We stayed like that until we heard a little cough. We broke up right away after rememebring Taeyeon was there beside us. We sat back in our seat and then held hands before facing Taeyeon again.

"Haha sorry..." I said blushing really badly. It took a while before I talked again. "So, umm. Yeah where is Jessica unnie?" I asked now serious.

"Well," Taeyeon said slowly using her thinking face. "The last time I saw her -which was my wedding-, she said she was leaving to California. She said she will be living there with Donghae. She said he changed when she ran away. He couldn't find her and was heart-broken. So one day when he saw her, he went up to her and hugged her. He did that to a ton of girls thinking it was Jessica unnie but that one day it was her. He was drinking a lot so he would do thta. Don't expect to muxh from guys when they are drunk by the way. Sorry Kai-shi." Taeyeon looked at Kai.

"Haha no it's fine." Kai put his left hand up since his right hand was in mine and made a stop sign. "I agree with you anyways." he laughed a little.

"Haha okay then." Taeyeon smiled widely again and then turned back to me and started talking again. "But he told her that he wouldn't hurt her anymore and that if she wanted him to stay away then he would. She was his only happiness and I think you should know that by now Krystal. He didn't have any family members that wanted him. His dad dies and his mom took his older brother with him and left him with one of her friends that abused him. What do you expect from a child that was abandoned and left behind to be hit each day?" Taeyeon looked at Krystal with an almost irritated look.

"Okay. Sorry unnie. I didn't know he was that hurt. Jessica never told me that much. What do you expect from me? To know everything? Because I don't. You know Jessica unnie always got a little annoyed at me for asking things like this to her." I tried not to raise my voice.

Taeyeon got up and walked to the back of the flower shop before coming back with three water bottles. "Here." Taeyeon gave one to me and the other to Kai. The last one for her. She went back to her seat and sat back down before talking again. " Krystal, I know Jessica was a little annoyed with you asking ehr this, but she felt that you were going to go the same direction as her. She didn't want you to be in a bad relationship like she was in. But now that Donghae is better with her, they are both living fine in California. The last time I saw her was at my wedding and she was smiling so wide. She also brought Donghae with her. She said her goodbyes and then left later on. I haven't really heard from her ever since."

~End of Flashback

Taeyeon sighed before getting up and smiling. "Well, I have to close this little baby. I am going to have lunch with my husband at home." Taeyeon pushed her chair against the table while Kai and I got up and did the same.

"Thank you unnie" I went to her and hugged her. She hugged me back tightly and then moved back and went to hug Kai as well. Even though the meet just about 3-4 hours ago. Maybe more like 5 hours. Time goes by fast you know? Like it's already 1 p.m! Already. "And we should leave as well. We haven't eaten yet as well and we have to go home and pack Kai's clothes up and move it into my room." I huffed a little. He is clean but he has so much clothes. Aish...

"Haha. I was going to invite you guys to my house to eat as well. It's not that far from here also. We could just ride my car and then eat. After I can take you guys home, It sounds like the mothers aren't coming back." Taeyeon chuckled a little with one of her beautiful smiles.

"Haha they aren't." Kai said smiling as well joining Taeyeon laugh.

"Then you guys can both come to my house and eat and then I will take you guys back home after." Taeyeon smiled.

"Oh no!" I said. "We live so far from here unnie. And you will be wasting gas. You are also going to have a child soon. You shouldn't work too hard!" I hit her shoulder playfully.

"Nah it's okay. I just want you two little love birds to be healthy and safe." Taeyeon waved everything off with her right hand. "All I do is stay in this little house of flowers and make things. It's not hard work." she chuckled a little again.

"Oh unnie, stop." I said. "We are just going to go home and pack things up. We can eat the food at home." I said smiling a little to show her I wasn't lying.

"Yeah." Taeyeon smiled and looked like she was trying not to laugh. "As in eat ramen." she smirked then laughed. Kai joined her as well.

"Y-yah! That's not funny!" I feel offended.

"It is super funny Soojung!" Kai laughed.

"I know right!" Taeyeon laughed a little harder. "That's like the only thing she knows how to make instead of eggs and rice!"

"YAH! STOP!" they're so mean. I'm sorry I can't cook!

"Yah Soojung," Kai stopped laughing slowly. Quieting down a little before showing a big smile. He moved closer to me and then put his  right arm over my shoulder. "It's okay. We just want to joke around. Even though you really can't cook." Kai laughed again.

"Yah! I am the one cooking in our house! You can't cook either you qorthless jerk!" I pushed him on the shoulder so he wasn't touching me. "You can't do anything but dance and flirt with girls." I gave him an irritate face.

"Yah, Krystal," Taeyeon stopped laughing with Kai. "Are you... Jelly!?" she chuckled a little and then looked at Kai who stopped laughing and was just staring at me. Waiting for an answer.

"N-no. Why would I be jealous for someone like him?" I stuttered. Dang it...

"Krystal, you can't lie to unnie. You know it." Taeyeon smiled a little. "Kai-shi she is jealous. Stop making her jealous like that." Taeyeon just kept on chukcling.

"A-ah okay." Kai said before looking at me and smiling. "I think it's time for us to go since we ordered the flower and we have to go home." Kai said looking at Taeyeon.

"Ah neh since you guys won't go into my car. I won't force you guys anyways." Taeyeon said getting behind the cah register and typing some numbers in. "You guys don't have to pay since you are family memebers to me." Tayeoen smiled and then pressed one more button. "All done." she smiled and grabbed her purse. She then grabbed her light white cardigan that was matching with her nice blue and white rose dress. She was always wearing pretty clothes I remember when I was younger.

    

"Well, I guess we all should leave since I will be locking up this baby till I come back." Taeyeon walked over to the front door.

"Yeah we should" Kai said looking at me. I just nodded before turning to Taeyeon.

"Unnie," Taeyeon turned around and looked at me. "I was wondering if you knew a city bus stop near by?"

"Oh yes I do! There's one right around the corner. Do you guys have money?" Taeyeon asked looking at me then Kai.

"Uh yes we do." Kai said since I didn't have any on me. I don't even have my phone. My mother was all like :Don't bring anything! We'll be there only for a little bit!" Yeah right you lier. Haha anyways.

"Okay. Well there is one around the corner. You just go out of this door and walk to the right. They corner stops and if you look on both side, you will find a stop on one of the side. I think likely the left side on the otehr side of the street maybe? Haha I forgot. But it will surely be round there." Taeyeon said.

"Thank you unnie. And I will pay you back. Um, can I get your number?" I really need to talk to her more often. I will spoil that child of hers! Haha. That is how I will pay her back.

"Oh sure sweetie! Let me get a pieace of paper and a pen." Tayeeon walked back to the register and found a note pad and a pen. She wrote down her number with her name on there including her signature. Her little butterfly with it.

"Haha thanks for the signature as well." I chuckled.

"Omo sorry! I usually do that to people who want buy flowers here. I sign the little cards on them saying a little thank you note to them. Haha sorry." Tayeeon said.

"It's fine. It looks cute." I smiled. "I want to catch butterflies now. But it's too cold out for them. But they will be here soon since it's spring!" I cheered happily. "Now we should go unnie. See you soon! I willl talk to you sometimes or text you. Bye" I waved to her and Kai followed behind.

"Bye Krystal and Kai-shi!" Taeyeon waved back smiling as we walked out the door. She then locked the front door and then disappeared. She probably went through the back.

Me and Kai started walking to where we were told to go. Tayeeon was right, the sity bus stop was just to our left. The bus came right when we got there. Thank goodness! Me and Kai got onto the bus and then sat down quietly. I swear, I just keep on getting more tired now a days.

"You can sleep on my shoulder again Soojung." Kai chuckled and then moved my head to his left shoulder since her was to my right. "There we go."

"Thank you Kai." I smiled lightly before closing my eyes. I slowly listened to Kai's heartbeat. One word. Beautiful. It was beating a little faster then it should be. He's probably happy and shy. Ha! Anyways, I listened to Kai's heart beat. It slowed down a bit and his chest moved up and down in a rhythmic way. I went to sleep listening to his beat beat and his chest rise. It was just comfortable.

I was soon waking up to someone waking me up. Kai.

"Get up. We are here." Kai said getting up and walking out of the bus with me following.

We arrived home later and then I helped Kai pack up. We finished almost three hours later since Kai had so much clothes! But I was tired and went to sleep first.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! So I just wanted to cheer on EXO for their performance!

XOXO, Catyang