How it all Started

Is This Love? [DISCONTINUED!!]

Hey guys! So I decided to make this a multiple point-of-view story! I will be switching points-of-view a lot so I'm sorry! But I hope you enjoy and thank you for suporting!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It all started like this:

 

 

Kai

It all started when I went down to breakfast. I walked down after getting ready for college.

"Hello honey!" my mom said as I was sitting down. Yes, I still live with my parents. All my other friends live alone. Even Sehun and he is younger than me...

"Well son, we have something to say." my father said putting down his newspaper he was reading.

"Okay. What is it?"

"Well don't get mad okay. But you are going to get married!" my mom said "married" loudly with happiness and joy.

"Wait!? What!?"

"You're getting married."

"But don't you like Naeun!? What am I supposed to say to her?"

"Sweetie. We love Naeun, but this is business. Our company is going bankrupt." my mother said quietly.

"You will become the next CEO of our company. I know you have a different dream, but you can't do anything else. I'm sorry Jongin." my dad said right after my mom before I could even talk.

"But dad! You know how much I love Naeun and how hard I worked on dancing!"

"I'm sorry son. I know you worked hard. But we are not going to break the marraige."

"Fine. Becasue we are going bankrupt I will marry this girl."

And this is how it started.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Krystal

It all started when I came back from school. I walked home from college since it isn't far. I came home to see my parents sitting on the couch.

"Hey mom and dad. What are you guys doing just sitting on the couch?" I said sitting down by them.

"We have something to say sweetie." was what my mom said right away.

"Yeah? What is it?"

"You're going to get married."

"What? Why?"

"Well, one of my best friends are going bankrupt. He helped me a lot and now I need to pay him back."

"But why me? Why can't Jessica get married? I'm still young dad!"

"Now don't raise your voice on me young lady! You have to marry him becasue you guys are the same age. And you know Jessica is busy."

"Ugh.. So am I supposed to say, 'I will marry this boy for business'?"

"Yes, sweetie. He is good looking and has manners. He will love you okay?" my mother was to talk now.

"Okay. Yeah sure. I'll marry this random boy."

"He goes to your college! I forgot to tell you Krystal!" my mother said happily.

"Okay then. I'll go to my room now."

"Oh and Krystal, we will meet them this coming Friday. So come home early."

"Okay whatever. I'll be home early and all." I said walking to my room upstairs.

And this is how it started.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next Day

It was Wednesday and I have college like any other people. So I got up early, got fressed, ate breakfast, and left for college. Walking to college wasn't bad. I would walk and then go to Naeun's house since I passed it on the way to college.

I went up to Naeun's door and ranged the door bell. It took a few seconds for Naeun to the door. She came with puffy eyes as if she just got done crying.

"What's wrong Naeun?" I said pulling her in for a huge hug.

"K-kai is g-get-getting married." the girl said crying on my shohulder.

"What? Why?"

It's an arranged marraige. He doesn't even know who the girl is. Not even how old she is.

"Seriously?... Becasue I just found out I'm getting married too..."

Naeun gasped. "What if you two get married together?" she started crying even harder.

"WHay are you crying? Even if I marry him, he will still love you." it hurted a little to say that. Yes, to be honest, I like Kai. But you know I can't tell him becasue my friends is dating him.

 

It started when I was an exchanged student in my sophomore year. I came to Korea becasue my father's business. It was my first day st school and it was complicating. I was alreadt late for class and it was hard with my schedule.

"Need help?" a manly voice aske. I turned my back around and found him. Yes him, Kai.

"Um... Yeah." was all I could say while giving him a little smile.

"Let me see your schedule." he said with his hands out. I gave him my schedule as he asked. "Oh. We have the same class next. Come on, let's go." as he started walking away to the classroom wherever it was.

I was following behind him. Looking at his broad shoulders and long arms. He was tall and had a messy hair styl that looked good on him. I just coulsn't help but to smile seuudenly without noticing.

"Well we are here. Come on." he stopped at a door and turned suddenly to face me. My smile vanishedas soon as he turned around. Thank goodness he didn't see. We entered the class together but not so close together.

"Kim Jongin. You are late to class." I guess that was probably our teacher.

"I was showing the way for the exchanged student Mr. Shin. She needed help."

"I will let you go this time. And hello." Mr. Shin said looking at me now. "Please introduce yourself Ms. Jung."

"Oh, um.. I am Krystal Jung and I am an exchanged student. I hope you guys will treat me well and help e out." I said and then bowed. The class clapped their hands to welcome me and all. Mr. Shin told me to sit all the way by the window in the last row.

I found out that I only had that one class with him. And it was English. It was wasy since I already knew English. But I meet Naeun that day as well. We had a lot of classes together. She was also easy to talk to and all. We became friends in no time.

 

As weeks went by, to months, to a year, we were getting closer. I also liked Jongin more.One day Naeun asked a question out of the ordinary.

"So... Krystal. Do you like anyone?"

"Um. How about you?"

"Well I have a crush on... Kim.. Jongin..."

Well that shocked me. Because she had no classes with him at all.How am I supposed to tell her I like him too?Well I can't. She is pretty sensative. No Joke.

"So Krystal. You never answered my question. Do you like anyone?" Naeun said taking me out of my own thoughts.

"Um... Um i don't like anyone right now..." was all I could answer.

Well in senior year Naeun had the courage to ask Kai out. And he said yes. Whenever Kai was coming to Naeun, I'd make an excuse to go away. It hurt to see them hug and all. I couldn't tell him my feelings. It would hurt Naun and he wouldn't like me. He already has a girlfriend anyways.

 

And that's how this all started. With my crush on him to getting engaged to him. How wierd.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey guys! I hope you guys like my first chapter! I think it was boring to be honest. But I hope you guys won't mind!

Please comment, upvote, and subscribe! Thanks you guys!

XOXO, Catyang

 

http://data1.whicdn.com/images/33488371/large.gif

Fighting!