Weird

Is This Love? [DISCONTINUED!!]

Hey guys! I am SO SO SORRY for not updating for soo LONG! Please forgive me! But anyways I skipped a little bit so I hope you guys don't mine. But I hope you guys enhoy! Thank you for the comments anbd everything also! ♥

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kai

It's been a week since Naeun broke up with me. Yes! A week! I haven't been to school, but Krystal brings my homework for me that I have. Yeah, Krystal has been bringing my homework for me since I won't go to school. And why do they let her? Because all the teachers know that we are engaged. Plus, I will be chaning classes into business. I don't understand why my dad won't just give me the job though. I have the brain and know everything already about my parent's company, since I was taught about it when I was in middle school to high school. Now I have to go to college and major in busniess too. How great can my life be now right!?

"I'm home." Krystal came walking in through the front door taking off her shoes and backpack. She came and sat by me on the couch.

"Hello, how did school go?" I asked giving her a smile and turning to face her. Yes, we are now friends. Just friends for now.

"It went fine. Went to acting class, singing class, and last, dance class." Krystal said in a bring tone but with a smile. "Oh!" she got up and went, more like ran, for her backpack by the door. She took it and brought it back to the couch. She took some stuff out, which is probably me homework, and she then took out this sign-up sheet for me I guess? "Here." Krystal handed the pile of paper to me. I took it and looked at the sign-up sheet. It was for the school trip that they always do. One in early fall and another in late spring.

"What is this for?" I took it and asked her with a confused look on my face.

"You should sign-up," Krystal said on."I'm going to go..." she trailed off.

I smiled at her. "Okay." she just smiled back as well.

"Well I will be in my room. I have to take a shower." she got up. "And I will cook when it's dinner time. So don't eat out beause we are wasting money." she said walking upstairs to her room.

"Okay." I said. I like eating though. :/

When I heard her door close, I looked at the sign-up sheet. It's It's destination was at Jeju Island. I've been there but only with my father for business. I never really got the chance to look around it. Though the places we passed by were unexplanable. Just way too beautiful. Too magical. I am totally going to go! I started filling out the sheet and all the information. After a while, I finished filling everything and put that aside.

"Hmm... What subject should I do nest?" I looked and my English and dancing sheets.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Krystal

When I was done with showering, I went downstairs to find Kai on his phone and not doing his homework.

"Whatcha looking at? And why didn't you do your homework?" I walked towards him and sat on the couch next to him.

"I don't know which subject I should choose first. I don't like English but I like my dance homework betetr. I should start on that first." Kai got up and put his phone in his pocket. He then was about to take his dance folder when I grabbed it and reached into his pocket for his phone.

"Do English first, then I will give you your phone and dance folder." I took the dance folder with me and left the English folder with him.

"But why!?" Kai pouted. He was cute I had to admit. With his cheeks puffed out a little! "Hello!?" I snapped out of my thoughts to see Kai's jand waving back and worth in front of my face.

I slapped his hand away and he leaned a little closer. I then noticed how close we were. Our noses were about three inches away from each other.

"Ukk hmm..." I coughed a little to give him a clue to back a little.

"Ohh sorry." Kai said backing away. It was a akward silence when we splitted apart.

"Ugh.." Kai started after a few seconds more of silence. "Why do you want me to start English first instead of dance?" he pouted in a playful way.

"Haha..." I gave him a little smile. "I told to do English first becasue later you would still be dancing if you started dancing first. You will not come back to do the English homework."

Kai was silent for a moment. "You are right thought."

"Yes I am. I always am." I must od sounded coky or something. LOL!

"Eww!~" Kai suddenly blurted out. Which made me jump in my seat a little.

"What you dimwit!?" I said louder than I thought.

"Why are you so mean!? I did nothing wrong..." Kai was pouting again.

"Stop pouting! You look ugly!" I said harshly. Not that I meant to be that rude...

"Do you really mean that?" Kai said looking a little hurt.

"Umm..." I don't know how to answer this.

"You really did right?" Kai's voice had gotten lower. "Okay then." he got up from the couch and went upstairs. I heard him close his door a little harder then usual.

"I didn't mean that thought. I was playing around." I ghot up and went up to his room. He's so sensitive gosh! Making this into a big deal. But I should go apoligize before he gets even more mad.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kai

I never thought Krystal would say I'm ugly. Naeun never called me that. Ever. Naeun said she likes me... Well, it doesn't sound like it! Ugh! But that really hurts. All of a sudden I hear a knock.

"Kai, I'm coming in." Krystal's small voice said fromt he other side of the door. I didn't answer. I guess she took that as a "come in" sign. So she came in.

"What do you want?" I tried to keep my pokerface on while saying that.

"K-kai," Krystal said stuttering. "I didn't mean t-to say that." I didn't reply. "I was JOKING!!" she yelled and startled me. 

I looked at her surprised. She was scary for a moment there. "Hey, ca-calm do-down."

"You're so overdramatic! Can't you take a little joke or something!?" she yelled agfain.

"I'm so-sorry..." was I could say.

"Don't say sorry. I thought you were.. cute when you were pouting... I was just making fun of you." she said quietly.

I smiled. "So you thought I was cute!" I put my hands on both my cheekd.

Krystal looked at me like I was crazy or something. "What the heck is wrong with you?" she came to sit on the bed and try to hit me on my head. But I cought her hand.

"Too fast for yah!~" I winked at her and pulled her hand by me. I then noticed how clsoe we were now. Again.

Thump, thump, thump.

Why am I like this? Why do I feel so... warm?

"Uhh," I pushed away from Krystal. "I-it's hot in here..." I stood up and walked around the room.

What's wrong with me? It feels like the beginning of when me and Naeun got together... Am I... falling... for Krystal? 

NAH!

Why would I fal-

"Kai!" Krystal said for the I don't know fourth time?

I turned to look at her. She looked annoyed. "What?"

"I said, are you hungry."

I thought for a minute. Or two. Well, actually I am. "Yeah I'm hungry." I said smiling.

"Okay. I'll be downstairs cooking ramen." Krystal said.

"Why do you always cook ramen by the way?" she always does.

"Becasue..." was all she said and left downstairs.

I swear. SWEAR! It's either she is too lazy to cook or she can't cook. At ALL. But at least she can dance. And sing... and act, right?

"Aish." This is crazy! All I've been thinkning about is her. This is wierd. "Come on Kim Jongin!" I yelled. "Get youact together. You will be getting married in atleast a week... Make things right..." I mumbled the last sentence. Wow! How scary... I'm getting married next week.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Krystal

"You will get married in atleast a week... Make things right..." Kai said. Wierd...

I didn't expect to hear that from him. But it's probably becausehe doesn't know I'm by his door. I mean I wasn't purposely eavesdropping! I didn't do anything bad... Right? I mean I was coming up to tell him to get downstairs since the noodles are almost ready.

"Oh!" I said out loud forgetting about the noodles and about Kai at the other side of the door. To make it seem like nothing happened, I knocked on Kai's door.

Kai came tot he door and gave me a questioning look. "What is it now?"

"Come downstairs and eat. The noodles are ready pretty much." I said playing it cool. He gave me a okay-I-will-be-there look. I turned around and ran down the stairs because I didn't set the table and but the seasoning in the noodles.

OMG! Put the seasonings in and stir! Get two bowls from the cabinet! CHOPSTICKS! Put some noodles into each bowl! Put the bowls on table and set chopsticks nicely on top!

"Omo! All done..." I hufffed. I turned around to see if Kai was downstairs yet. But I found Kai with his mouth open and wide eyes. "Kai?" he starred at me. "Are you okay?" Kai looked at me with desbelief.

"How did you do those... things so... fast?" Kai asked.

"Was I really that fast? It felt like a long time to me."

"Yes! It was super FAST!" Kai said dramaticlly. "You were like 'bowls got to the bacinets! Chopsticks! Noodles into bowl! Get table set! Omo. All done!" he said in a high tone voice trying to sound like me.

"Ugh." he's annoying right now. "Just sit down and eat. We ahve a lot to do for the next week."

"What are we doing?" Kai asked utterly cunfused.

I looked ar him with a disbelief. "We're getting married. In a week. You didn't forget... right?" I know he didn't.

"Oh!" Kai said getting what things we had to do. "I wouldn't forget that. I just didn't count that." he smiled a little.

"Okay then." I walked to the rable. "Come and eat now." I sat down on my chair as Kai walked over to do the same.

"Thanks for dinner." Kai said smiling. "Even though it is only noddles!" he smirked and then laughed

"What is that supposed to mean!?" I made a pouting face. "You don't want my noodles i cooked you? I'll take it back it you don't want it." I grabbed his boel away when he stopped me by putting both his hands on my hands tp stop me from taking the bowl.

"Now, now. I still want it. I was just saying and thank you again. I will enjoy!" Kai said happily.

"Yeah yeah whatever." I smiled a little bit back.

And we just ate dinner like that. We didn't do much after dinner but go do our own things in our rooms. Next week will be busy though. I hope everything will turn out fine.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry to have you guys wait! I'm again sorry for undating so late! I just finished testing. But that doesn't mean I'm done with school. So please wait patiently for me okay? Thank you my loves!

XOXO, Catyang