Meeting and Living Together

Is This Love? [DISCONTINUED!!]

Kai

Now it was Friday. Yes. The Friday that I have to meet my "future wife." Why am I even here? I ahould be parting with my friends instead like I always do. But now I'm in a suit, at an expensive restraunt, waiting for my wife-to-be to be here. They can't even come one time!

"Father... They aren't even here on ti-"

"Hello there! Mr and Mrs. Kim! We are so sorry for being late! There was traffic on the way here. I hope you guys didn't wait too long?" I guess my future father-in-law was speaking.

"Oh no! Don't worry! We didn't wait long at all!" my mother was talking in her business talk but in a  heppy way. "And who is this beautiful young lady?" I looked up to see the girl.

While she ws tslking, I was thinking to myself: Oh! I've seen her before! She went to my highschool and is going to my college too! Well Kai. Don't get all happy. Keep that pokerface on. NOW!

 

 

Krystal

To be honest, I liked what I was wearing. It was comfortable. Some red pants, a white baggy long sleeve, and a my nice short brown leather boots. My heair was just like usual, down and all over the place.

41465628.jpg

 

When we arrived, Kai looked stunning. Him in his black jacket and tie. And his hair style was H-O-T! Up and curly! I swear I was drooling!

tumblr_m3x38l6hfP1rucj8ho1_500.jpg

He just made me feel like butterflies were in my stomache! How can you be so cute!? But with that pokerface, it wasn't the face I was looking for at all...

My family sat down and we started ordering our food first before talking. WHen we were done ordering, the parents started talking about business while me and Kai were silent.

Soon afterwords, we had gotten our food and eatten. It was akward for me. And I could tell it was akward for Kai as well. He still kept that pokerface on though. It didn't look as atracting as his smile probably was.

"Well, we will let you two talk alone. We will just go and look around for a bit okay sweetie? Talk to each other okay!" my mother was telling us while walking off with the other three out of the door. When they left, it was quiet... Until Kai started talking.

"I have to go through some rules."

"Yeah same here."

"Let me go first. I'm the husband here."

"Well not yet and haven't you heard of "ladies first!" I argued back.

"Well mine is more important. Now first, we will be living together and I don't want you to be bugging me and asking questions about me."

"Yeah same here."

"And I have a girlfriend. I will bring here to the house often for su-"

"You can't do that." I said suddenly. He can't because it will be akward. Super akward...

"Why?"

"Because it will be akward. We are friends and I have been her friend since I moved here in highschool. I know that when she comes, she will be in pain seeing me in the house alone while you are bringing her there." I said fast so he couldn't cut in.

 

Silence... Ugh! I can't take it anymore!

"And if you want to do things with Naeun, please do it out of the house and somewhere were I can't see." I guess my tone of vioce sounded cold and jealous because his comment was surprising.

"Why? Will you be jealous or something? Do you wish you could be her?"

I decided to answer a way I thought was funny. "Not really. Yeah you're good looking and all. But no. You sound cocky and stuck up.: I said chuckling a little.

And the parents came right in when I finished my little luagh. What a funny and annoying talk we had, right?

 

 

Kai

What? Cocky and stuck up!? I am NOT! Repeat NOT cocky and stuck up. Yes I am selfish, but not those. I hate nreaggin about myself. It feels akward saying I'm better than people. But seriously!? I don't even know this girl's name! Yeah she introduced herself, but I wasn't listening. You know. I remember it started with a K. Like mine.

Anyways, both of the parents talked about us getting together and when we will be married and blah, blah, blah.

"You both will live together starting next week." both the moms said.

"WHAT!?" ma and Krystal yelled at the same time.

:Why are you guys worried!?" my mom said.

"Next week!? That's not even ten days!" I said shouting now.

"Yeah mom." Krystal agreed with me. Thank God she did.

"You guys are getting married in a month. SO you guys have to get used to living together." Krystal's dad said.

"Aish... Whatever you say then." I said acking like i didn't care anymore. But to be honest, I am worried to death!

:Okay then. Well, that's all we need to talk about and say. It is time to go our own ways now. Thanks you and bbye Mr. and Mrs. Jung."

"No! Thanks you for the help! Bye now." my father said and we left our own ways.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next Week

Krystal

It was time to move into the same house as Kai already. I had packed all my clothes to move into th house. I didn't tell Naeun that, but Kai probably did. I told her that we were getting married though. It is weird how I am going to marry my friend or best friend's boyfriend. She cried but congradulated me. She said she was going to break up with him anyways.

"Hurry Krystal huney! Kai's already waiting downstairs." my mother siad not knocking on the door and barging in.

"Okay mom." I gave her a said smile. "I will miss this room. And I will miss you and dad the most."

"My mom came and hugged me. "Don't be sad sweetie. We will miss you too. But we will visit each other right!?"

I giggled a little bit at my mom before replying. "Yes mom. We will visit each other a lot! Don't cry when I leave okay!" it was a playful comment that I always did to my mom. She smiled at me and we both went downstairs with my luggages.

"Finally you guys are here!" my father said by the door with Kai.

"Yeobo, it wasn't even long. We were having a mother-daughter moment." my mother said back to my dad.

"Okay sorry." my father said coming to my mom and hugging her. "We have to send to two kids off soon so let's hurry!"

"I'll take your luggage." Kai said taking my two big luggages(Guys I have more!).

"I'm not weak or anything. I can carry it myself." I pulled my two luggages back into my hands.

"Okay then. Do you nee any help then?"

"No. Lets go." I said heading out the door. I stopped. "Bye mom and dad! I will miss you guys!" I dropped my luggages and ran to hug both of them.

"Omo sweetie, we will visit a lot! I hope. And come visit us too okay?" my dad was telling me.

"Okay appa. Bye, I love you both!" and I wan back tot eh door, picking up my luggages, and went to the car not bothering to take a glance at Kai.

I put my luggages into the back trunk and opening the door to the back seat when Kai stopped me.

"Why don't you sit up?" Kai asked with a questioning face.

"Okay then. I didn't know if I was supposed to ask you before sitting up there." I said in a boring tone. "And please dont touch me." I moved my arm he was touching and went to the passenger seat.

"Why can't I touch you? I know no matter what we will have to. In front of our parents. Hold hands and hug. we also have to kiss on the wedding day idiot."

Did he just say kiss? On the wedding day??? OMG!! I forgot we have to kiss! That will be my first kiss though. I put my finger on my bottom lip. That's sad. My first kiss is gonna be taken away becasue of this jerk driving.

"Why do you look so sad and worried? It's not like it's your first kiss or anything." Kai turned his head to look at me.

I didn't answer back.

"It won't be you first kiss on the wedding day right?" he asked me again.

My eyes had gotten a little wider. He smiled. He probably knows now.

"So it will be your first kiss?" he looked at me with innocent eyes before quickly turning back to see the road.

"Umm... Um." I don't know what to say. "It-it's none of yo-your business! You will be like any other guys I kissed. Stupid and leaving me behind." I said looking out the window trying not to cry.

All those times I was lonlely and sad, I cried by myself. It hurt to see Kai and Naeun together. But now it's me and him together. He doesn't even love me or like me. What the heck!?

"We are here." Kai said taking me out of my thoguhts. We parked into a garage. It was a pretty big garage. It looked like it could fit at least four cars. The house looked pretty huge as well.

"Come on." Kai said in a annoyed tone. It was probably becsue I was still standing at the door where I just got out of.

"Oh. Okay." I went to the trunk where he already was at.

"Since you don't want me to touch you," Kai said taking his stuff out. "You can do it yourself." he smirked.

"I was planning on doing that, you stuck up idiot." and I took my things. Leaving Kai standing there in surprise.

"Hey!" Kai ran to me and took my wrist.

"What do you want!?" I was really annoyed now.

"Don't talk to me like that! I am your future husband!"

"You are not my husband right noe, so let go! I hate you! You never notice anything!" I pulled away from Kai and got into the house.

Trying to find a room, I went up the stairs with my luggages still in hand and looked for a room. I went down a long hallway to find five doors. There was a door to my right and I decided to open it. There was a big bathroom. It had a huge tun and a huge stand-in shower. There were also two sinks and it looked nice. The theme was am ocean theme! It looked cute and nice. But... That wasn't what I was looking for.

"Let's move on Krystal." I said to myself.

I opened the door and saw a music room. It had sound proof walls I'm for sure!

"Wow!" I love music! I will use this room well!

"This is your room. You can come in and go whenever you want." I turned around to see Kai. We were so close! I took a step back.

"Oh seriously!? Omo! Thank you!!" I went up to him and hugged him tight

"What the heck!? Get off of me!" he pushed me away but not with a lot of force. "Yeah yeah whatever."

"Thank you!" I said and gave him a smile.

Then I ran to the other doors. Trying to get the master bedroom before he does. I went to the first door and opened it. And did that to the other two doors. I looked at each one and saw that the middle room was the biggest. Grabbing my luggages, I ran into the room and locked myself inside.

"What are you doing!?"

"This is my bedroom! Go find another one." I said getting away from the door to explore my "new" room. There was a king size bed! There were also two huge windows and a little balcony!

'Wow the window lets in a lot of light!' I thought to myself.

I then ran to the closet. OMG! It was a walk in closet! I love this room!

"Yah! Open the door!"

"Shut up! I'm looking around!" there was a door and I opened it. There was a bathroom in it! Aigoo! How awesome can my life be now!

There was a phine ringing and I guess it wasn't my phone. Kai picked up the phone that I guess was his. He answered with a "hmm." The knocking stopped and I looked at the door. I waited again for a knock or something.

Silence...

"Well then. I will start unpacking." I said to myself going to my luggages by the door.

I picked them up and went into the walk in closet. I started with hanging my shirts by rainbowand length. Then the same to my dresses. I then put my pants on hangers nicely and my undergarments were put in a shelf. I put my jewlery on the mirror table they ahd in the room including my make up.

Wow! It was almost 4pm whe I looked at the clock whe I finished everything. It's been four hours already! Well. I'm not hungry. I am a bit tired so let's go to sleep Krystal.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kai

Since Krystal didn't want to open the door, I just left since the exo members called me to hang out with them. I decided I would come home and do my clothes when I come home. So I put my stuff in my room and left. Now, time to go out. The exo members were to meet at Kris's house today. We just hung and you know, do what boys do.

"So Kai. You moved in with Krystal Jung right?" Luhan the angel face with doe eyes asked him.

I answered with a "Hmm."

"You should invite us over sometimes dude!" Chanyeol the happy virus was now in the conversation.

Then all the exo memebrs were asking me questions. Like come on guys! I just meet her. We aint cool yet so no. I'm not going to invite them over!

"I won't invite you guys over until we are officially married. You can talk to her at school or whatever. But don't bring me up and you can't come to my house. I have to leave too. Bye guys!" and I left.

It was around 5-6pm. I decided to go buy some food so Krystal can eat since I'm not a good cook. At all. So I went to a close by chicken shop and bought fried chicken. One of my favorite! ^_^

I went home to a dark house. Is Krystal still in her room? I went to her room and it was still locked.

"Ugh this frustrating girl."

I went for the keys downstairs. How lucky my mom called me a while ago to tell me there was spare keys. I went back upstairs and unlocked the door. It took a while becasue there was so many keys! I finally found the matching key and unlocked the door. I t was dark. Is Krystal sleeping or something? I the lights and found a sleeping Krystal. Well, she had enough sleep right? So I went to I went and sat down on her bed edge.

"Krystal, wake up." I said softly shaking her arms. She didn't wake up. "Krystal, wake up." I said a little louder and chook her arm harder. She finally woke up after a few more shaking.

"Uph... What time... is it?" she said with her hands on her forehead.

"It's 7pm."

"Omo! I slept for three hours!" she said and sat up, fully awake now. She then looked at me. "And how did you get in?" she had a cinfused face and backed away from me.

"Don't worry. I did nothing to you idiot." I got up and walked to the door. I turned around to look at her. "There's food downstairs also. Help yourself to it."

"Did you already eat?"

"Yes." I lied. I don't want to eat with her. It will feel akward and all you know.

"Oh... Okay then." she looked a little sad.

"Well I have to go unpack my clothes. Have a good dinner."

Okay. Thank you also." she gave me a little smile.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry for updating late and hope you enjoy!

XOXO, Catyang

Plus sorry for any mispelled errors! Thanks again!