Planning Wedding #1

Is This Love? [DISCONTINUED!!]

Okay! Sorry to confuse you guys but I deleted a chapter! So if you guys haven't read chapter four "wierd" then please read it before reading this chapter. Thank you! And this chapter is a little longer! I hope you enjoy! ^_^

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Krystal and Kai were now going to into their five day wedding planning. They didn't go to school that whole week either. Which is bad right? Well no actually. They will just have to take the tests they missed becasue they brought their home work, which is a LOT, and just had to finish it to turn in the next week.

 

Kai

"Kai! Honey, wake up right NOW!" my mother kept on pounding on my door.

"Ugh!" It was only like 6 oclock! I mean it might not sound early, but we went to sleep late yesterday. Or I should say this morning. It was 4 a.m when I went to sleep. I think Krystal went to sleep at 5 a.m? KNOCK KNOCK! And she still is knocking! OMFG! Did I ever tell you that she does whatever she does to get things her way? Becasue she does and will get it her way. "Aish!" I went to the door and opened it. Harshly. "WHAT!?" I yelled.

My mother stepped backwards, and then back up. "Kim Jongin." ! She's serious now. "You betetr not give me that attitude! Get dressed and come downstairs. If you don't come in ten minutes, you are getting smacked in front of your fiance! Now sweetie, hurry okay? We have a lot of traveling to do." she then gave me a big smile before leaving me at my door.

I went back into my room and closed the door. I took a towel and went into the bathroom. I took my toothbrush and tooth paste as well into the bathroom. I then took a quick shower and brushed my teeth while I was in the shower as in eight minutes. I then got out when I was done and went to my closet. I decided to pick a plain blue T-shirt and a dark blue jean to wear since I don't knwo what we will be doing today. I then went back to the bathroom to fix my hair as well. ^_^

kai-calvin-klein-5.jpg

"Ah, I'm finished!" as I said that I heard someone knock on my door. I went to the door and opened it to find my mom. With an almost disappointed face. "Mom, I just got done fixing my hair. Now let's go!" I said smiling... akwardly.

"You should be faster next time. Krystal si tired and we all have been waiting for you." my mom said and in a irritated way. "And for the next week, we will be sleeping here. So since there is only two guess rooms, you and Krystal will sleep together. While honey and I will sleep in together in one guess room and Krystal's parents sleep in the other one."

"Mom!" Why do we have to sleep together? That's wierd. I haven't even slept with Nauen on my bed... "Can't I sleep on the couch?" I said innocently pouting at her.

"Aww sweetie," it's working! "You look so sweet like that." she smiles. "But no, sorry son." she smirks and starts walking away. SHE SMIRKED AT ME! I know no old lady that does that. Sorry mother, but yes, you are old. I love you though.

"Omma!" I speed walked to her side. "What about her clothes!?"

"Honey, you will be moving into her bedroom. It's bigger and is the master bedroom. You will have to pack up." she knuckles my head.

"Ow omma! That hurt!" I said rubbing my head where she hit me. "But can you help me?..."

"Ask your wife-to-be honey." she smiled. And before I could say anything else, we were already there in the living room.

"Whooa." I saw Krystal and she looked... DEAD! "What's up with her?" I asked a little scared.

"Nothing sweetie. She's just tired. She didn't go to sleep for the last two days or so because she was trying to finish her homework. Since she won't be going to school this week." Mrs. Jung said. Krystal just nodded with closed eyes.

"Kai you should be like your fiance !" my mother said looking sweetly at Krystal. "Now, let's go!" she said happily.

"Wait. Where is dad and Mr. Jung?" I looked around.

"Well they are working. The womens plus you will be doing eveything. They will just come to help you pick out you tuxedo." my mother said.

"Oh, okay then."

"Let's go now!" both of the moms said in unison.

We all got out of the house and I locked it while the other three walked to Mrs. Jung's car. I then ran to the car and sat in the back with Krystal.

"Okay, so we will be going to the place where the ceremony will be and then to the designer who will help us out. We already planned everything but we don't know the color them and all you know? And we will then go see the flowers and choose what kind of flower you want. We will do little by little each day. We will be having a ceremony and also a after party. You guys won't have a honeymoon because you guys still have school. And you guys will be having a school trip. We could just make that your honey moon and you guys will just stay a few days later. We will also tell the teachers to put you guys in the same room. Since we own more then half of your school." Mrs. Jung said turning around to look at us. I nodded my head as Krystal did the same. She looked SUPER tired.

"hey Krystal," she looked up at me. "You can sleep on my shoulder if you are tired." I moved closer to her so she could put her head on my shoulder. She also moved closer and made herslef comfortable leaning her head on my shoulder.

"Thanks." Krystal said in a drwosy voice.

"No problem. Now sleep." I patted her head.

She went to sleep fast. Adn it wasn't even five minutes yet. She had a few strands of hair in her face so I moved it away behind her ear. She flinched a little. I guess she is sensitive, opposite of me. It took thrty minutes to get to our destination which was where the ceremony is supposed to be. When we were there, I woke Krystal up and she woke up in a instant. Like I pushed her forehead and she's fully awake! It was kinf of funny. Sorry Krystal, but it's funny how sensitive you are. We got out of the car and into the builing, more like church. The moms did all the information and then the lady asked what the theme was going to be.

 

Krystal     

I was fully awake now hearing how we wanted the theme to be. I mean who wouldn't be? This is my one and only time to prepare for a wedding. I mean like I'm for sure I won't be having another wedding. So I want this to be my one and only happy wedding day. One of the days I will remember in my life.

"Well," I started. "Could the color theme be more like an ocean theme?"

"Yes it can mam." the lady said smiled

"Kai, is that color okay?" I asked Kai with innocent eyes.

"Yes it is. Whatever you want to do, just do it." he gave me a little smile.

"Thanks. And we will go with an ocean theme wedding like."

"Okay, now that is done. What kind of tables would you like? Circle? Square? Rectangle?" the lady asked again.

"Well, ms?" I was wondering what her name was.

"Mrs. Leee. Sunyoung Lee. But call me Luna or Mrs. Lee." Luna said with a smile.

"Oh. So you are married?" I asked. "You look so young to be married!"

"Oh, well I guess I am." Luna blushed a little. "But I am married to Park Jinki, but other people usually call him Onew." Luna smiled just talking that much about him.

"Aww!" I gushed. "You guys sound so sweet together! How old are you?"

"I'm actually 21years old." Luna said.

"Wow! I'm only a year younger than you! I feel old now!" I said joking around.

"Haha thanks." Luna blushed. "But yet's get back on track here." she smiled. "So what kind of tables?"

"Oh yeah." I said remembering we were here to talk about my wedding, not about her love life. Sorry to be rude Luna. "Well I was thinking about circle tables with beach looking chairs if that's okay."

"Oh it is just perfect!" Luna squealed making me mom and Kai's mom look at us in a strange way. "Just ask anything and you shall recieve sweetie."

"Okay." I chuckled.

"Okay, back to the wedding," she started again. "What would you two want to sit on? Like, you guys can sit on the front where the stage is and face in front of the people. The dance floor will be seperating you guys from the guess. And we could have your family members includin gthe grooms and bridesmaids sit with you guys. Would you like that oe something else?"

"I think that will be fine. I would like family members, bridesmaids, groomsmen, ring bearer, and the flower girls if we have some sit up front."

"Okay, then that is settled. Now," Luna turned her page from her binder and huffed. "Sorry, there is lots to do when it comes to wedings." she chuckled. "So now, what color or colors will the bridesmaids be wearing?"

"Um..." I didn't think of that. "I don't know. I haven't found any bridesmaids yet."

"Oh my! Sweetie you beter fine some!" she had a shocked gace on.

"Well, I do have one in mine, but I don't know about it." I said quietly.

"Well who is it? Does it have to do with your fiance's ex-girlfriend or soemthing?" Luna laughed jokingly.

We all went silent.

"Oh." Luna said not laughing anymore. "It is about her then... Well, ask your fiance." she looked to Kai.

"Kai," I looked up at him. "Can Naeun be my maid of honor?" I asked with pleading eyes.

Kai looked hesitant. "Umm... I don't care."

"Kai, are you sure?" I hope he doesn't care.

"Yes I'm sure. Like I said, do whatever you want. If it has something to do with you, then I will agree with you." he smiled widely. Both of the moms awed together at us including Luna.

"Guys..." This is akward. "Let's get back to the planning okay?"

"Oh yes!" Luna said.

"Okay Luna, I think the color will be ocean blue. I want the theme to be ocean blue with some white so they don't feel like they are in an underwater party." I chuckled a little.

"Oh yes! There are lots of people who choose that theme. I can already imagine it!" she laughed lightly. "Well, how many grromsmen are you going to have Kai-shi?"

"I actually don't know. I have one person in mind like Krystal. He would be adorable with Naeun now that I think of it." he smiled a little to himself.

What is this feeling? A little... jealousy?... Is it becasue Kai knows more about Naeun then me? NO! That can't happen becasue she's my bestfriend.

"Okay! So that is done! The planning is mostly completed. You guys just need to find the wedding cake cutter and the two special cups you guys will be sharing. You guys don't need to buy the cups, but lots of couples do. But for sure you will be needing that cake cutter!" Luna winked at us playfully.

"Okay then," Mrs. Kim started talking to Luna. "I guess it's time for us to go to the flower place. Thank you Mrs. Lee. We will meet again. And." Mrs. Kim dug through her bag looking for something. "Here is an invintation to the wedding." she handed the little card to Luna that we made a few weeks ago.

It was white and had a picture of me and Kai face to face smiling with our forehead and nose touching. We took the picture by the sea aswell. Kai in a nice long sleeve shirt that was dark blue on the body part with a lighter blue on the sleeves with black jeans.

 And me in a nice cream blue dress the had a skinny brown belt right on top of my stomach. I had silver strapped heels on as well.

 The information to the right of the photo. To be honest, it was cute. The photoshoot was so worth it! I mean yeah it's becasue I like him, but it sounded like he liked it as well. Us being close to each other. It was nice. ^_^

But anyways, we left saying goodbye to Luna before leaving to the flower shop. It didn't sound long but my it was long! We left the house at around 6:30 am and now it's 8 o'clock. Like did we take that long? I guess... But we were now on our way to the flower shop. The last place to go for today I think and hope. I mean yeah it's only 8 o'clock, but I want to go home. I still need to finish some more homework and clean my room that now is messy in my piont of few. As in some clothes on the floor and some smelly bed sheets and blanket including pillow cases! I mean they stink in my point of few even if they smell like me.

"Okay! We are here." my mother stopped in front of a flower shop. It was big and had lots of different flowers on the windows on on both sides of the door to get in.

"Wow. The flowers look so pretty!~" I gushed out.

"Haha. You sound like a kid." Kai said putting his right arm on my shoulder.

"Y-yah. I'm not trying to be a kid." I said defending myself. "I just like flowers."

"What's you favorite flower?" he asked suddenly.

"Um..." I thought for a while. "Well I do like roses and baby breathes." I smiled thinking of them.

"Why?" Kai asked.

"Well," I started. "Roses mean something different by the color. Red roses are like beauty or the words "I love you". Pink roses, grace or a "thank you". Orange roses are desire or enthusiasim. Yellow roses mean friendship or falling in love. White meaning purity or innocence. And purple roses are..." I smiled thinking about this one. "Love at first sight." I looked up at Kai to see his reaction. He didn't do anything or say anything but nodded his head.

"What about baby breathes?" he asked as we entered the flower shop.

"Baby breathes have the meaning of everlasting love and they are delicate. They are simple but are beautiful at the same time. They grow really fast and are so fragile. That's what I like about them." I smiled again.

"Well then. That is a lot of things Krystal. What is your favorite rose?" Kai asked finally looking at me now.

"Well," I looked away. "I like the purple rose and white rose the most."

"Ah." Kai said. "Purple as in love at first sight and white as in innocence." he smiled.

"Yes." I just said.

"Well, hello Mrs. Jung!" a girl said. Oh! I know this girl!

"OMO!" I said out loud. "Is is that you Kim Taeyeon unnie!?" I yelled out loud.

"Wahh! Krystal you are so old now!" Taeyeon came and gave me a big hug. "How have you been?"

"Haha I'm good unnie." I hugged her back.

"That's good." Taeyeon unnie said happily. But then she frowned a little. "Yah. Don't call me Kim Taeyeon anymore. I'm Park Taeyeon now." she smiled showing her perfectly white teeth.

"Wow unnie! You are married!? When?" I asked. "I never knew any of this."

"Well you sister came to the wedding. It was about a year and half ago."

"Wait what?" I said suddenly. "But Jessica just ran off just two years ago..." I said confused.

"Oh..." Taeyeon looked almost suprized and scared. "Jessica didn't said anything about that. At all."

"Oh. Okay then." I just answered.

"Um." my mother said. "Let's not worry about Jessica right now alright? She is fine so don't worry."

"That's what you would say mom because you know where she is. She probably ran off with that Lee Donghae guy." I said in disgust. Like no joke. He was a bad influence and she was only 23 years old back then. He was 26 and was a bad boyfriend.

He was rude and was always drinking. Getting drunk and coming to Jessica and beating the crap out of her if she didn't go to his house with him. She would come home the next morning with bruises of a red face. We would ask what happened but she would just say that she fell or something. One night I was thursty so I went for some water and saw that Donghae was beating Jessica up. In our livingroom. Like what the hell is wrong with this guy? He didn't yell nor did Jessica cry out loud. He just punched her and she cried quietly. I did yell at him to keep his dirty hads off of her. My parents came that night as well and told him to get out of our house.

For the next week or so, Jessica was in and out of the house. She did whatever she wanted. But one day, she just left. I came home from school and her room was empty. No clothes or anything. I guess she left a note for my parents. I called her and she didn't pick up. Nothing. I couldn't nothing to get my sister back.

"Krystal," my mother said in a harsh, sharp tone. "You don't even know anything. She wanted to try living a new life. So she left."

"Yeah without a word. She didn't even say goodbye to any of us. I know you still keep in touch with her. You just won't tell me." I said harshly back. I don't care if I get slapped. It'll just make my mom embarrassed because my fiance is here right next to me.

"Jung Soojung!" my mother raised her voice. "Don't you dare to me like that!"

"Okay Mrs. Jung and Krystal don't do this. It's fine." Taeyeon said trying to get in between us.

"Yeah sure it is." I looked at Taeyeon unnie with teary eyes. "You just don't know how much it hurts when all of a sudden your sister disappears into this cruel world." I said trying to not cry but my voice cracked at the end.

"Uh-uh Krystal-ah." Taeyeon came to me and hugged me again. "It's going to fine alright baby. It's going to be fine." she rubbed my back.

"Krystal," my mother said again. "It's not like she died. We don't have all day as well. We have to pick the flowers today and get it arranged."

"What are the flowers for?" Taeyeon asked looking at my mother.

"Krystal is getting married this weekend. We need to pick out the flowers before it's too late." she said trying not to glare at me.

"Oh Krystal! You are getting married!?" Taeyeon pulled back to look at my face. "To who?"

"Um.." I turned around pointing to Kai. "To Kai. Kai this is Ki- I mean Park Taeyeon and taeyeon this is Kim Jongin. Taeyeon you can just call him Kai."

Taeyeon let go of me and walked to Kai. "Well hello there Kai." Taeyeon held her hand out and smiled at Kai.

"Hello there Taeyeon." Kai showed his famous ete smile and took her hand shaking it.

"Now Kai," Taeyeon turned around to look at me and let go of Kai's hand. "You betetr not hurt my little Krystal before I come and" Taeyeon pulled her hand up in a fist. "I do something about it." she said king od harshly making me laugh. She smiled then and laughed with me. I looked at Kai and he looked kind of scared but laughed with us in an akward way. "Okay, so..." Taeyeon unnit started. "What kind of flowers do you want in your bouquet and your bridesmaids' bouquet?" she asked looking at me questioningly while taking out a note pad from her lapron she had on.

"Well," I said not crying anymore. "I was wondering if you could get some white roses with white baby breathes and add a little of baby blue eyes flower if you know what kind or flower that is." I said.

"Oh my!" Taeyeon said happily. "I never knew our little Krystal would have such good picks in flowers. Baby blue eyes are so beautiful and I will make it outstanding baby girl!" Taeyeon said giving me quick wink. "Now what about the bridesmaids' bouquet?"

"Well, I was just wondering if you could give them or her so far a bouquet with baby blue eyes with a little bit of baby breathes as well?" I said.

"They will look very similar but though." Taeyeon said looking up at her forehead I guess and her pen was moving hitting her head and then away. "What about we take out the baby blue eyes from your bouquet and then put them in the bridesmaid's bouquet. Shall we do that?" Taeyeon looked at me smiling.

"That sounds great!" I said happily. "Thank goodness you are my florist!" I hugged her again for the I don't know how may times!

"Okay! Well I got all this organized. So I will get it ready by?"

"By Saturday at noon. We will probably come and pick it up and around? Mom?" I looked at my mother.

"Oh. Hm." she dug through her purse for something. "How about you just deliver it to us? You won't busy I hope?" she handed another wedding card to Taeyeon like Luna's.

"Omo! Thank you Mrs. Jung!" Taeyeon took the card and bowed. "I will surely come! It's Krystal's speacil day." she turned and smiled at me again.

"I think it will be time for us to leave then." my mother said.

"Wait." I held my mom's wrist. "Can I stay a little bit with Taeyeon unnie and catch up with her?"

"No hone-" my mom started but was cut off by Mrs. Kim.

"Oh! There is a nice store near by! We could go shopping for a while and then come back." Mrs. Kim said happily.

"But we have to go to-"

"We don't have anywhere else to go Kai's mom. Let's go and spend some time so the girls can talk. Kai, honey, you can stay with Krystal honey here also okay?" Mrs. Jung said smiling at Kai.

"Okay omma." Kai smiled and went to her and kissed her on the cheek.

"Okay, see you guys later." Mrs. Jung and my mom were turning around. "Oh! And we will be taking the car. Okay bye!"

"Thank you Mrs. Jung!" I said waving at them.

"Child don't call my Mrs. Jung! Call me omma as well." Mrs. Jung joked around.

"Okay omma." I said and waved back as both of the moms left and got into the car driving off.

"Okay," I said turning to look at Taeyeon. "Do you know where Jessica is?"

 

                                                                                  To be continnued...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! So I hoped you guys liked this chapter. I know, I made a lot of drama in this chapter. So I hope you guy can comment if you are comfused or anything. I will explain to you then if you are confused. But I still am tryign to update from now on every other week at least. If not then sorry. :( But I hope you guys will wait for the next update! Thank you and the picture does not belong to me. Thank you to the owner. :)