Break Up

Is This Love? [DISCONTINUED!!]

Kai

Well me and Krystal are chill now. We have been living together for about two weeks. In about another two weeks we will be married already! How fast... But me and Naeun are still together. ^_^

In school everybody also knows that me and Krystal are engaged. I see people asking her what happened. But like I care right? We don't even like each other, she does her stuff while I do mine.

 

 

It was a reagular Friday morning. I got up, freshened up, went downstairs to see Krystal making breakfast for both of us. We both go to school together as well. There'a not much in my morning as you can see.

Krystal and I were in the car, on our way to school. Like usual, it was silent. We onlt talked when it was information about school, our parents, coming late home, or things we missed. We got to school and seperated going to our own classes. We only had one class together since she majored in dance. As well as singing. And acting. To be honest, she is very talented. I like that about her. She is also very open minded as well.

"Bye." I said to her as she walked off a different direction.

"Bye. See you later..." Krystal said not turning back.

Well, that's how we say "Bye". Now I have to get to class. I have to see Naeun! I miss her. She wsasn't here at school yesterday. I started walking to my classroom. I finally got there and found Naeun. Finding my way to the seat next to her, I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Hey baby~" I sang next ot her.

"Kai. We need to talk..."

"Okay. Just say what you want here." I gave her a smile.

"No." I looked at her.

"What's wrong Naeun?"

"Nothing. I'll just tell you at lunch. Now got sit. The professor is here."

I looked up and saw the professor walking in. Professor Jung was a boring teacher. She just talked and wrote things on the board. Sorry Professor Jung, but you are boring.

 

 

The moring went by fast and fast but smoothly. I didn't see Naeun after our first class. It's like she is trying to avoid me. Haha SIKE!! Why would she do that? Anyways, it was lunch time finally. I was just with my friends and talking at our table. However, I was looking around trying to find Naeun. Hmm... Where can she be?

"Hey Kai." I turned my head and saw Nauen.

"Hey! Where have you been? And what were you going to say this morning?"

"Let's go outside okay? It's really important." Naeun said pointing to the door that leaded outside to the flower garden we had.

"Okay sure." I got up and walked with her outside. We walked a little further into the garden where the little pond with lily pads and pennies in it were. "It looks beautiful today!" I said puting my arms out strecthing my them. "Just like you." I gave her a smile and then looked at her.

My smile vanished looking at her. She looked worried. Or is it stressed?

"What's wrong?" Naeun looked up at me with teary eyes.

"We are. This is wrong. I can't take it anymore." she started crying now.

"What are you talking about?" I went closer to her and took her into my arms.

"S-stop.. W-we h-have to b-b-break-up." she pulled away from me.

"What?" I said this time sounding ike I was going to cry.

"I can't do this. I'm hurting my relationship with Krystal. I'm also making it hard for you to notice her."

"What does this have to do with Krystal!? We are just getting marries becasue of business!"

"You don't notice huh? She likes you. She has been liking you." she said seriously now. No more tears coming out of her eyes.

"What are you talking about? She doesn't like me. We don't even talk." I'm now angry. What the heck! Why is this happening to me?

"She has liked you ever since highschool. She liked you before I did." Naeun is angry as well. The tone of voice she is using on me is the first! "In highschool everytime you passed by us, she watched you go with gleaming eyes. Everytime she saw you dance, her eyes sparkled like you were Michael Jackson. When we started dating, she always made excuses when you came to see me. She likes you a lot, Kai. Like her back. Give her a chance."

I softened. Why? "Why did she like me in the first place?" I asked suddenly.

"Go ask her. She's good at acting like she doesn't care or anything. She keeps her emotions in well unless you unlock that box. Try it." Naeun said smiling at how her friend acts.

"But why do you have to break up with me? I love you..." Aish. STUPID TEARS!

"I'm dping this for both of you. I llove you too... But Krystal loves you more. Don't cry okay." Naeun put her hands againsy my cheek and wiped away my tears.

"I love you Kai. But it's time to give up on me."

"I love you too Naeun." I ignored the lasr sentence. My heart hurts so much. It's like a thousand stabs. My pain is too much to bare. "You can go first. I have to cool down." Naeun shook her head understanding what I wanted, got up and walked away.

I fell to the ground on my knees crying. How much I love her! Why can't my life go right!? I can't even do what my dream is and now the person I love is not mine anymore! Ugh!

I got up and walked straight to my car. Driving straight home. I was driving pretty fasy but got home safely at least. I went into the house as soon as I parked my car and opened the door. I went straight to the kitchen to the fregde. You know what! Drinking won't solve anything and Naeun never liked me drinking. So I went to my room.

I know, boys don't usually cry a lot, but I do! My pillow is sooking wet now since I cried. "Aish! Stop-p c-crying J-jogin!" I said to myself.

Well! If I can't stop crying, mine as well cry myself to sleep and take a nap. Ugh I hate life right now.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Krystal

School was over and I was in front of the school. I was listening to music as well. One of my favorite songs ever, Replay by the one and ONLY Shinee! I was humming to it. ♥

All of a sudden I felt someone's hands on my waist. And then they tickled me and I laughed hard but was scared! I turned around and was about to hit them when I saw it was Naeun.

"OMG! You scared the living thing out of me Naeun!" I smacked her playfully.

"You should of saw your face!" Naeun was laughing like an idiot now. I just smiled at her. "But are you waiting for Kai?" she asked suddenly looking serious and a little sad.

"Yeah why?"

"He went home." Naeun looked kind ofnguily looking down to her feet.

"Why? What happened?"

"I broke up with him Krystal. Go somfort him." Naeun touched my shoulder and walked away.

WTH!? I ran all the way back to the house even though it was a FREAKIN 15 MINUTE RUN! But I lasted it since I'm a pretty good athlete. Not trying to brag or anything though. BUT! I finally got home. I took out my keys and unlocked the door, but it wasn't locked. Ugh stupid Kai! You could at least lock the door! Anyways... FIRST! I went to the kitchen ans tooka water bottle out of the fridge. I poned the water bottle and chugged the water down in less then ten seconds. "That is refreshing" I said out loud.

Now. It's time to see Kai. I started walking up the stairs and went up to Kai's door. I knocked but no one answered. I knocked again a little harder.

 

No answer...

I decided to just open the door and go inside. It was dark. He's probably a sleep. I then decided now is not the best timing. So I walked back to the door. I was about to close it when I heard my name. I looked up and saw nothing. Hmm. It sounded like Kai but he's a sleep so...

"K-krysal?" I looked up again. And now I knew it was Kai.

I went to the bed and the lamo next to his bed on the table. When the light came on, I saw a Kai with puffy pink eyes and messy hair. Not that I don't like how it looks...

"H-hey Kai." I said studdering.

"H-h-hey K-krystal." he sounded like a lost shild who just got done crying becasue he lost his mom.

"Kai sit up." and he did. "Don't be sad. I'm here." I moved closer to him and put my arms around his torso.

He must of been surprized becasue I was myself. I could also feel his whole body tighten a little but soon relaxed. Then... He hugged me back and put his head on my shoulder. He was wimpering.

"Just let it all out okay? I'm here. I'll be the shoulder you can cry on." I rubbed his back up and down trying to sooth him. I guess he trusted my words becasue I soon felt my shoulder getting wet.

"I-I don't u-underst-stand why sh-she did this."

"Shh... Just be quiet and we'll talk later." I had my lefy hand rubbing his back up and down and was holding his fragile head with my right hand. I felt like I was holding a baby. ^_^

I felt happy even though the person I like is hurting. Why? Well, I'm the one comforting him and I will help him get back on his own feet. A smile appeared on my face without me knowing. Well. That's alright right?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I hope you guys liked this break up... A little maybe. But anyways! Please upvote, subscribe, and COMMENT! I'm not doing good without you guys commenting! So please comment okay!? ♥ yah!! And sorry for any mistakes on the chapter.

XOXO, Catyang