It's over (2)

Kevin One Shots~ Latest - It's Over (Part 2)

* I disappeared without posting this, I had this saved since last year, I also have another idea for a one shot that I've been meaning to write since Nasty Nasty came out! Sorry I disappeared ;___;

* I turned it into a two shot TT; but It's Over (1) can also be like a one shot on its own, if sad endings are your thing? xD ahh, but right now I just needed a happy ending, Mistake seems liked a fitting song for this too ;; enjoy *

Little did I know when I hear the door open and closed, Kevin never left, he had just opened it, almost leaving and shut the door back again. I didn't notice as I had my head facing the opposite way. As I was still crying, I felt a coat was put over me, it was his coat, the grey coat with a fur trim, one of the coats I loved seeing him in. Then I felt his arms around me from the back of the sofa, I could see his bare arms as he was in a tshirt and how tense they were feeling. My mind was blank as more tears fell down, but he kept holding me, I didn't feel like shouting at him when I was in his arms, it felt like the pain went away.

"I'm sorry" he had whispered into my ear serveral times already as the time past, when he apologises I couldn't help but cry more at his words. Deep down I knew he didn't mean to leave like that, I had that little hope because I should know who he really is.

"Kevin..." I finally manage to say, he kept silent waiting for me to say something more, before I could I hear another door open and it was Minhee who started to apologise "Ah I'm sorry, I have to pop out, sorry for interupting!" As she started bowing, I didn't know how long it had been, but she must have been in her room for a good while by now, at the same time Kevin suddenly let his hold of me go as I heard him say sorry and bowing back to Minhee, then seeing her leave at the front door.

He came back to me, sitting next to me on the sofa and took one of my hands, with the other I was trying to wipe my tears away, as he looked at me he asked "can we talk?"

As I slowly looked at him, he raise up his other hand to my face so he could brush my cheek while his thumb tried to wipe the tears away. Kevin's face also held a worried expression, seeing that I wanted to continue crying, his eyes looked like he wanted to cry too with tears forming.

"I'm sorry" he said once again.

"It's my fault. I thought things would be better if you moved on. That you'll be better, I was only thinking about you. Knowing my schedule and things. Then you'll find someone who would love you better than me..."

As he stopped, I sat there taking it in, I understand what he meant, being him, I know his busy schedule, even when we had little fights about it I knew. I knew all these years what to expect, its actually my fault isn't it, I know we wouldn't be a normal couple who would do as much together. As I was thinking he began to speak again.

"Junyoung's right, I can't live without you - do you know? I'm a idiot for letting you go, it was a mistake...Please...Please, can we try again? I love you and only you"

(Kevin flashback & pov)

As everyone had already left the practice room, I still tried to dance, to practice, to get my mind off things, my whole body was killing me, its already been a long time since I sent that text. It was still on my mind, she was still on my mind, I wanted to go on, even though it pained my body so much, I was breathing heavily. As I backed against the wall and slumped down to the floor, looking out the window the sun looked like it was going to rise soon, the clouds that mixed with the coloured sky and the few stars that shined were gradually disappearing.

As the door flew opened, out came Junyoung, he had a bottle of water in his hand. As he came next to me and sat down with his back against the wall like I did, he handed me the water, as I nodded at him to thank him.

"Kevin, why haven't you gone back yet? Everyone left a while ago, don't do this to yourself" as Junyoung said with concern.

"We all can see what this has done to you Kevin, you know, they only told us to do that if you think its whats best, you didn't have to do it. Do you think you made the right choice? You didn't even speak to her about it. You know you can't live without her. Think about it okay". As he suddenly got up and tapped my shoulder while I was listening to him and drinking the water.

I made a huge mistake, as I saw Junyoung leave the room and close the door behind him, I immediately got up and ran to my bag which was on the other side of the room, searching for my phone, then trying to find her name, accidently clicking several different names by mistake and calling them - I wanted to throw my phone, as I finally found her number and tried to call it, it was always cut dead. I tried again and again, it felt like the room was getting hotter and smaller as this was happening. I threw my phone back in my bag and slumped against the wall again.

"I'm a idiot..."

It felt like my whole life was falling apart without her already.

(end Kevin flashback & pov and back to your pov)

As I looked at him I could feel the pain in his voice, his look, he must have spoken to Junyoung, or Junyoung must have spoken to him about it, he was always the dependable leader and friend for everyone, he wasn't acting normal, the type of vibe he was giving off, he must have been really different during rehearsals and practices, I just want to see him smile again. He did this though, for me, he thought about how I would be better off because he couldn't spend much time with me during these busy periods. But he doesn't know that he's the only guy I would want to be with through all these hard times it was just the beginning of something stronger.

"Kevin..." I started off again, as he still looked at me with hope.

"You're really stupid" I manage to say to him and let out a small smile as the tears finally stopped.

"No matter what, the best days I've ever had are with you Kevin, the worst days are about you now too...but I'm also the idiot"