Hello Kitty cafe date

Kevin One Shots~ Latest - It's Over (Part 2)

* If you know me you know this was going to happen hohoho, it reminds me of the time on Hot Beat, when Kevin and Angelina was talking about the cafe in Hongdae :') I even went there and I agree it is so pink xD The food was so nice :Q I know Kevin likes dogs but cats are cute too :'D *

/Few days earlier/

"Kevin, please!" I said in the cutest voice I could do while tugging onto his t-shirt, trying to look into his eyes while we were hugging each other, we had both just woken up, so we were sitting in bed with the blanket also hugging us both, one side of his fringe was much longer which covered a little of his right eye, his lovely morning bed hair though, it was black and a little scruffy but still seemed perfect to me, "Kevin!!" I called out once again.

As I saw Kevin turn his head away and tilted it a little I went up to kiss his cheek and whispered to him "Kevin, please please please!"

I saw the side of his face go a little red as he began to spoke "But its so pink! No guys go there!"

I let out a sigh, the place I wanted to go to was Hongdae's Hello Kitty cafe, I've been before with my friends and this time I wanted to go with Kevin, so we can have a small date there.

"But Kevin. . ." now causing my tone of voice to be a little sad.

He looked back at me, put his face a little closer to mine, then passed my head to reach my ear and whispered "only if you call me oppa-ya cutely."

I never thought Kevin would ask something like this, as my eyes widen a little, because I've never actually called him that all, he never minded, also with the request of it in Busan dialect, he always thought it was cute with the ya on the end. I puffed my cheeks a little while he looked at me grinning to himself as I said "I'll do it!"

As I looked away and said quietly "oppaya."

"You got to look at me and say it!" he said as he pinched my cheek.

"You're so picky!" I replied back to him rubbing my cheek with my hand, looking back at him and tugging his t-shirt once again "Kevin. . .oppaya~"

He was smiling like an idiot as he pulled me in for a hug saying "you're so cute, 'll go OK, I'll go."

/Today/

"Are you ready to go?" I shouted to Kevin from the bathroom while I left him in the bedroom, he was still a little sleepy from his schedule last night, I did say we could change the day but he wanted to go today, as I walked back into the bedroom I could see Kevin sitting on the bed, he was stretching his arms, he still hadn't changed, but he didn't have his top on and I could see his as my face turned red, I picked up his shirt from the bed and threw it at him "Kevin what are you doing?!?"

As I quickly walked out the door, its too early in the morning to see a sight like that!

"I thought you don't mind me like this" he shouted from the bedroom, my face was still as red as ever as I went to get a cup of water to cool myself down.

Next thing I knew he was behind me and hugging me with his warm hands as he kissed the top of my head "I'm changed now" and I could hear a giggle come out from his mouth, also lately he's been working out a little with Dongjun, I could see changes in him everytime we were together.

As he got a hold of my hand he said "lets go then" as he turned me round to kiss my cheek, I was following his lead, today would be a fun day!

 

Finally in Hongdae, there was the sign leading to where the Hello Kitty was, as Kevin stopped to turn he stopped again and looked at the exterior of the cafe and said "so pink."

"Cute right?" I looked at him and smiled, inside was literally all pink too! Filled with Hello Kitty, "do we have to go?" he said looking at me now. I nodded my head and started walking pulling him along, he didn't stop and carried on walking with me but I could hear him say something with maybe a sulky tone in his voice along the lines of "I wish I asked for more than an oppya."

The lady at the counter greeted us asking what we wanted to eat, as I looked at Kevin he was looking around everywhere in the shop with his head, "so pink" he said, as I tugged on his shirt he lt out a "oh! I'm sorry."

The lady asked again what we wanted to eat with a smile on her face when she saw Kevin paying attention, we had a look through the glass displays, I pointed towards one of the honey breads with whipped cream and chocolate syrup flowing around it. As I looked at Kevin, he nodded at me and also pointed towards some waffles which was also paired with some whipped cream and syrup, along with ordering two cups of hot chocolate.

As she passed us one of the Hello Kitty buzzers, it would buzz and the number would blink once our order was ready to be collected, there was some space on this floor, heading towards a corner table we sat down opposite each other, Kevin still seemed like he was still in a daze with the whole place.

"See theres a guy!" I said to Kevin, looking at another couple who was inside the cafe, he had a look and nodded "its just wow in here". I giggled at him, he was acting so cute while he was like this in a daze. I'm sure we'll come again.

"I agree though, I guess its OK in here" Kevin finally said, facing back to me, I smiled at him, I'm glad he finally thought it was alright! "We'll come again right?" I asked him while tilting my head at him.

"Hmmmmm, maybe, under one condition" he said after pausing for a little bit. I looked at him with my mind wondering what it could be as I kept looking at him to hear what he would say.

"Kiss me" he said cooly now placing his elbow on the table with his head resting on that hand while looking in my eyes. But we're in a public place I thought to myself, I was still about embarrassed about public displays of affection, when we were home I was fine, but Kevin is always so open about it anywhere. But since everyone was busy and it was in a corner of the cafe I'll do it, as my face got a little red from the thought, as I hear a giggle come from Kevin, he knew I'll be like this, as I looked away from him, but then suddenly our buzzer went off.

"I'll get it" Kevin said with a smile and pinched the side of my cheek while getting up he then took my hand which I held up to my cheek to rub it, he pulled me up after and gave me a kiss while holding me at the waist with his other arm, letting go he smiled so happily while my face was completely red, as he grabbed the buzzer and went to pick up the food.

As I just slowly sat back down I covered my face with my two hands, my face was still hot from that.

Kevin finally returning and placing the tray on the table, everything looked so good, the honey bread and waffle smelt amazing, the hot chocolate had a hello kitty design on the top of it in chocolate. It was so cute! Even the plates also had a little Hello Kitty deco on it. I admit this time it was me that was smiling like an idiot at all this food.

"Can I ask for something else too?" he suddenly said, I was in the zone with the food, day dreaming off about it, I just nodded my head as I heard him say "Feed me please," wait did I just hear right?

I looked at him after taking my eyes off the food with my eyes slightly wide as he said "you heard me right and you agreed" with a grin on his face. I was too memerised with the food!

He's definitely enjoying today a lot, as he picked up one of the forks to get a piece of the honey bread, he held it in front of me, as I puffed my cheeks a little and said quietly "this is so embarrassing."

"Come on, it's cute when its you" he replied, as I finally took a bite of it, he smiled in delight with his perfect smile and ate the rest on the fork, as he then passed the empty fork to me to do the same, as I took it him I started cutting the waffle, while he was talking a drink of the hot chocolate, I finally held it infront of him as he took a bite while also taking a hold of my hand that I was holding the fork in, slowly puling my hand away, he smiled at me and said "I'm really glad we came here."

I felt like my heart skipped a beat when he suddenly grabbed my hand. As he was still smiling, he could see I was a little taken a back and mouthed 3 words to me "I love you."

 

After we had finished everything, Kevin even took the tray back to the counter to save them coming over to fetch it afterwards. We had a small look around the cafe looking at all the Hello Kitty's on display, while also taking some pictures with them, as we were then looking at some of the things that they sold in the corner of the cafe before you go up the stairs, there was huge displays of Hello Kitty merchandise for sale, keychains, t-shirts you name it.

I looked at this one t-shirt and held the end of it asking Kevin "what do you think? If its for you" I smiled at him and he just looked at me with a no way look, "it'll suit you" I protested, as he still looked at me, I held on to the hanger to get a hold of it placing it in front of Kevin, it was a perfect fit!

"I'll buy it for you as a memory!" I said to him, I wasn't allowing him any time to argue back as I walked to the counter, he followed me slowly with his arms folded. He wasn't winning this small argument today! Or so I thought, he stopped me from paying and paid for it himself and took the bag after she packed it.

 

After getting back home, Kevin had dance practice today so he had to leave again, but he wanted to make sure I got home safely, but he could have left while we were heading back, he made sure to call up Junyoung telling him he might be a bit delayed, I could see Kevin scratch the back of his head while laughing a little while he was on the phone, I wonder if Junyoung was teasing Kevin about today, after he hung up I went to hug him, smiling and said to him "go wear it to practice."

Kevin pulled away a little, stared at me and said "what, why?"

Still smiling at him I told him "I want to see you in it," while attempting some puppy eyes and tugging on the back of his shirt. As I tried to kiss him on the cheek - Kevin had kissed me on the lips instead while tighting the hug.

As he pulled his head back he was smiling and kissed the top of my head "only for today then." Letting go of me he went to get changed, I could hear him call out "I'm wearing a jacket when I go out though!"

You're just so cute Kevin, as I waited for him so I can send him off to practice, he came out, slightly blushing with his jacket on top, you could still see the Hello Kitty print on the front still though as I said "perfect!" As I went to hug him again, then hearing him whisper "next time I want you in it." Hearing that I went a bit red, walking towards the door he pulled me back to kiss me one last time before leaving the house.

 

A few days later after he came back home, the t-shirt didn't end up being Kevin's at all, in the end when he came, he made me try on the t-shirt, he preferred it on me, even though it was a little big, it almost covered the shorts I wore to bed. One of the last things I did for him in the t-shirt was make a meow sound for him while holding up my hands like paws, before we were going to sleep for the night after he returned from another late night practice.

As I hear him giggling while wrapping his arms around me while I sat on the bed, he kissed the top of my head and said "too cute, you know I love you right? I love you"

"I love you too Kevin" I said while putting my arms around his waist and resting my head on his chest.

I want to be in his arms forever, it's perfect.