Our Sweet Date (1)

Kevin One Shots~ Latest - It's Over (Part 2)

* Like the foreword, a sweet date I hope ^.~ and my memories of N Seoul Tower, it's really beautiful, I could imagine going there with someone special (if I was with someone XD) but a story with Kevin did come to mind that I wanted to write a date scenario! This is a longer one shot than usual that I wrote, I hope it's not too long and that you'll like it, I also split it into a two shot ;; from the whole of this two shot I kind of also thought of a story I could write with Kevin and turn it into a few chapters I hope~ ;; *

 

"Good morning sleepy head" Kevin spoke so softly while cuddling me in bed, it was morning but I had yet to process it. My eyes were still closed with Kevin's arms wrapped around me. It was so comfortable I didn't want to wake up.

"Do you need more sleep?" he asked me while taking my hand in his and pressed my fingers lightly. "I'll let you sleep more" he continued on still holding my hand, "It's still early, but I'm taking you out today!" I could hear the sweet happy tone in his voice. I wanted to get up but Kevin last night.

He kept me up with questions, asking where to go and he hugged me while I slept, it was hard to focus on sleeping when he was right there.

"Ah Kevin" I let out, while he kissed the top of my shoulder, I was only wearing a camisole for my top so I could feel his lips on my shoulder, I thought he wanted me to get a little more sleep but I could hear him laughing. He's such a tease sometimes when he doesn't have a schedule and wants me to wake up.

I do feel a bit guilty that I sleep more than I do when I should be spending time with him as he always tried his best for me. I decided I would apologise at the end as I couldn't find the words just now.

I tried to turn around to Kevin. When I did I saw his lips, I could see his beautiful smile and bright white teeth. Then slowly looking up into his eyes, my heart beated a little faster and my cheeks went red as my eyes were fully opened now. "Kevin. . .good morning" I finally manage to say. 

Anything he did would make me feel so weak and I could always feel myself melting, screaming, feeling grateful inside. I couldn't express my feelings very well, Kevin mostly took the lead. He was actually my first proper boyfriend and the only one to make me feel like I was loved and belonged somewhere. 

"What are you thinking about?" he suddenly inquired as my cheeks started going red. I tried to cover my cheeks with my hands then Kevin put his on top of mine and drew closer to me as he kissed me softly.

Pulling back he smiled at me, his eyes were always so beautiful. My entire face red as I closed shut my eyes, I don't know why but I still feel so embarrassed whenever he kissed me or said sweet words. I should be use to it but I'm not. As he was still holding my hands he sat up letting go of one of them, as I followed him sitting upwards, he put the blanket around me making sure I wouldn't catch a cold. "Let's get ready" he said with a smile and kissed my forehead.

"I'm gonna shower, you can rest a bit more if you want" he said while he looked at me playing with my hand as I nodded. When he suddenly got out of bed I tugged on his top, he was wearing a simple white t-shirt and shorts for bed, he turned around to look at me with words I did not expect "do you want me to take it off right now?"

I quickly let go of his top and buried myself in the blanket. How could you say that! So early in the morning too! I could hear Kevin chuckle. He's so evil sometimes but I do want to tell him I love him first for once.

I could feel him heading for the bathroom from his footsteps, I'll shower after him, as I peeked out the blanket to find the time, it was only about half 7 as I closed my eyes again.

My eyes were still closed as I could feel someone playing with my hair, ah I need to get up I thought to myself, I was like in a world of mine own like a mummy wrapped in the blanket. I quickly sat up but felt a bit dizzy as Kevin watched me for a while to make sure I was okay. "I'm gonna get ready now" as I yawned looking for the clock it was only around 20 past 8 now. 

 Kevin nodded at me, today his hair was blonde, slightly swept up, wearing a white t-shirt and dark denim jeans, he had a few of his rings on and a necklace round his neck. He might stand out a little today but it's a Saturday, a lot of couples should be walking about.

As I took the blanket off me and stretch my arms out Kevin was giggling and said "you're so cute when you wake up" as he put his arms around me and hugged me. Kevin's hands felt really hot and my cheeks were going red yet again, but he smells really nice today. As he then let go off me "I'll let you get ready" as he smiled.

Letting me go he laid down on the bed, he looked really cool today I thought to myself. As I hurried out of bed he said "Are you gonna wear a white t-shirt too?"

I turned to looked at him, was it cause he was wearing one too? Is this going to be one of those couple things he wanted to try out? I just nodded at him trying to find one with a pair of jeans, then heading to the bathroom to shower.

I don't know how he puts up with me but I'm really happy he's always with me when he can be. After I finished showering I got changed and dried my hair, leaving it down today. Back into the bedroom Kevin wasn't there, as I walked into the kitchen to see him there, he was making tea and passed me a cup.

"Hope you're ready for today" he smiled at me and flashed his teeth. I nodded at him, I was excited to see where he would take me since its been a while since we were able to go out.

 

As we were walking we had a light snack to prepare us for the day he had planned. We were just walking next to each other, as he suddenly took my hand and squeezed it, this already making me blush and we're in public too. We both turned to look at each other but he just smiles at me happily holding my hand.

"Do you know where going yet?" he asked as we were walking, in the distance I could see the small up slope we had to walk to, this was only the start of getting to N Seoul Tower, as I've been with my friends before. I looked at him with my eyes wide open but he just let out another smile.

Did he know it was one of the places I wanted to go with him? I don't remember mentioning this place. As we were queuing to go up so we could buy our tickets, he was just swaying our hands back and forth til it got to us, we were walking inside to buy our tickets, this was the first time we'll be buying tickets as a couple here, as there was always special deals for couples, there were quite a few couples today, everyone seem so lovey dovey.

Kevin had said he wanted to do everything today so he wouldn't let me pay, he wouldn't even argue with me as the cashier was just giggling a bit and saying how lucky I must be to have such a nice boyfriend, I nodded, I was really lucky to have met Kevin and be his girlfriend. Getting our tickets he took my hand as we were now queuing for the cable car. Usually a huge group go in and the ride was only a few minutes but you could see the beautiful scenery.

When we got in we were round the front of the cable car, as I grabbed the metal handle bar/railing, then I could feel Kevin close to me, he was behind me like he was hugging me but his hands were next to mine on the bar, everything he did made my face turn red as we both were just admiring the view. I wonder if Kevin knew as he suddenly put one hand on top of mine and held it. 

As it arrived he was holding my hand and we were just walking up the steps. It was a really warm day with the sun shining and clear skies, everything seemed so perfect.

Before we started to take a look at the view I asked Kevin if we could see the teddy bears so we went to buy tickets for the museum. Then started to look around, everything was so beautiful, "let's take a picture" I said to him and he nodded. We were sitting on one of the benches with the lock trees in the back. The benches were a little odd as both sides slope down making a point in the middle so could be closer with you loved one and not too shy. I tried to take a selca but before I could Kevin grabbed my phone and said "like this, how Taehun does it" as he held the phone higher, taking a few shots. Handing me back my phone he took out his phone and also snapped a few pictures of us together, then pulled my face in one of them.

"So cute" he said with a chuckle, "my face is so weird!" I said to him. He just laughed and continued on "It's going to be my new screensaver." As I tried to get a hold of his phone he left the bench and was walking backwards grinning at me. As I got up and tried to get closer to him he just held his phone higher, I was shorter than him so it was impossible to reach so I hugged him instead. "Your so mean Kevin" I said burying myself in his chest hugging him tightly.

He started hugging me and kissed me on the head, "lets do a padlock too" he suggested while letting go and taking a hold of my hand, leading me to the shop filled with padlocks, theres so many to choose from, me and my friend didn't go inside last, but theres so much in here "ah they're so cute Kevin!"

I was looking around everywhere, forgetting that I was still holding Kevin's hand, I was dragging him around but he didn't seem to mind. He suddenly stopped and was looking at some heart shaped ones and pointed to it "how about this one?" I took at look, it was a lovely shade of red and shaped as a heart, they were bigger than a normal padlock so you could write something small on them, Kevin picked up 2 and showed me in his palms "we can lock them together" he smiled at me.

I nodded and smiled back, it was the first time we were doing this as we walked to the cashier, there was a queue, as we waited. Saying thank you we went to write on our locks. "Show me what you're writing" Kevin asked me leaning over and nudging me being all curious. I covered it up with my hand and stuck my tongue at him and said "not yet!" He put his hand on top of mine and looked at me sulking as I looked away as I knew I couldn't resist that face of his.

As he drew closer he kissed my cheek and I pulled my hands away to touch my cheeks "Kevin!" I said to him, ah hes so sneaky as he took a peek at my lock "you're so cute" he said while smiling at me, "its so cheesy, now show me yours!" I replied to him.

"Nope, you got to get it yourself" Kevin said cooly and picked up his lock closing his hand and placed it in front of me, is he teasing me again? I sulked in front of him and pulled a face, as I held on to his hand and looked at him "please Kevin" trying my best to do some puppy eyes paired with a cute voice.

He took my hand with his free one and picked up my lock and took me outside and looked around, then he took me up the stairs to get to the other view of locks which were all on the railings, on this same level there was a steel heart where people also put their locks on. "Where do you want to put them?" he asked me, I looked around and pointed at the steel heart. As we walked there, he held up my hands and placed both our locks onto my hands.

"We'll lock it together, find a spot and I'll hold both your hands" he told me, I was curious about what he wrote though, but I figured I'll look at it when they were locked together first, finding a spot, I opened my hands and Kevin locked his onto my lock, as I was holding my lock up to place it somewhere his hand was on top of mine and followed my fingers as I locked it onto the steel heart. I could feel my heart race as I read what was on the locks.

Mine was simple, it had his name and mine on it and I wrote 'forever together, fighting' with a few love hearts drawn on it, while on his he had my name and it said 'always be mine', as I felt my face get hot while I read it Kevin was holding my hand and swaying around with a big smile on his face, with his free hand he took out his phone probably to snapped a few picture of our locks?

As we did a circle around, looking at the view from here, it was time to throw away the keys in the bin while we walked pass it we both threw them away and went inside to find the teddy bear museum. We had to go through the first set of bears til you could go through the other set. As we went in and handed our tickets we were just holding hands and looking at the bears while taking pictures at the same time. They were so cute, I've already been here but I love looking at them and re-reading some of the things up on the wall explaining the history.

When we reached the shop I looked around, one bear caught my eye while Kevin was grabbed it held it asking if I wanted it, I nodded at him but argued with him that I wanted to pay but he ignored me, but it was something that I'll want to have as a memory to remind me of this place and my first visit with Kevin.

Still walking hand in hand, we were going to leave to the next place he had planned to go to. I think it was time for some food, as we were inside the cable car, we were in the same place again, Kevin was hugging me from behind this time and he had his head resting on my shoulder and whispering in my ear quietly "I love you" as my pulse was racing he kissed my cheek making me feel red and hot again, I looked down a bit trying to cover my face.

"Food, food, food" he was singing quietly to himself, I wonder where we were going to go. When we got out I just followed his lead. It looked really fancy, it was one of those Korean BBQ restaurants, he knows how much I love the beef when it was time for Korean BBQ's, the beef was one of my favourite things as it was so tasty. As we walked in and got placed at table.

Kevin ordered a few things and we didn't have to wait too long, our meat was brought out along with our bowls of rice and some soup, the waiter was putting our meat to cook and left afterwards while Kevin then picked it up waiting to turn it over. "Did you have fun today?" he asked while looking at me, I nodded at him and smiled, today was really perfect I thought to myself, I wish we could have more dates but I'll always remember this day. "Did you?" I asked.

He nodded back at me and said "every day with you is always fun" he smiled while turning the meat over. Kevin's phone was going off, he looked at it on the table where he put his phone, it was Junyoung calling when I finally noticed his screensaver was a different picture of me? When? He had picked his phone up.

I was looking at the meat while he was talking on the phone, "Hello, Junyoung?" I saw him nod at the same time "I know know, I won't be late tomorrow," he must have a schedule tomorrow, probably really early in the morning again or he had to practice. "What am I doing? I'm on a date," when I looked up at Kevin he had a really big smile on his face while he turned the meat over at the same time. "No no, its OK, I'll see you tomorrow, byebye" he ended off putting his phone down.

"Junyoung's just checking on everyone, early morning tomorrow so I might not be there when you wake up" he said looking at me, he sounded a little sad as he was sharing the meat and placing more back to cook. "Wake me up before you go" I told him, as I started eating, "I don't want you to lose any sleep" he replied. "Its okay!!" I reassured him and I saw him smile and nod at him as we continued eating. It's so gooooood, one of the best things I've ate!

He could see me smiling ear to ear and he chuckled, as I was eating he just kept looking at me. "Mhm, whats wrong?" I asked, he shook his head sand simply said "nothing, you're just too cute today." Ah Kevin, not again, it was hard to focus on eating when he said that while he still looked at me. "Stop it Kevin!" I told him, he's teasing me so much today. "I'm sorry" he said in a cute voice, yah Kevin, I couldn't help but giggle when he said it though.

When we finished and paid, walking out holding hands he had told me there was one place left to go.