Your Candy - White Day

Kevin One Shots~ Latest - It's Over (Part 2)

* Slightly, maybe inspired by this and Kevin's line ehehe 'I hope that I can be your candy', the second half being Kevin's point of view ^^ then lastly back to your point of view! I hope you enjoy reading this, some parts are cheesy I'm sorry ;; *

(Your view)

White day today was on a Friday this year, 14th March, that day where the boys would give chocolates/candy gifts to the girl. Last night I wondered if Kevin would do anything for me, but it'll always be alright even if he didn't because of his schedule.

Though yesterday, the Thursday and day before White Day ~

A knock came on the door of my apartment, 'hmm I don't think I'm expecting anyone this late', as it was getting rather late, the sun had already set with the moon slowly rising into the clear midnight blue skies, I was already in my pjs. Walking towards the door and taking a peek through the hole, KEVIN?

He was there standing infront of the door, his hair was slightly permed and curled today. Wearing a plain black t-shirt with a simple design on his top with plain black skinny trousers and his grey coat not zipped up with a fake white fur t on the hood, a small round pendant on his necklace dangled on his neck. His arms were behind his back paired with a slight grin on his face.

Was he up to something? Although usually he would come to see me at this time only for a few minutes, but only when he sent me text that he had time after he had recorded some of his radio shows on Arirang - Hot Beat.

Opening the door slowly his smile brighten and widen at the sight of you. "Kevin?" I call out letting him in by opening the door wider, he still smiles and tilts his head to the side unhiding what his hands held that were behind his back were a dozen red roses wrapped around a see through plastic with a heart deco.

"I love you" he says while presenting the bouquet to me.

With my face turning red and nothing sound coming out of my mouth due to the surprise I get pulled in with his right hand which was free in for a warm gentle hug. Putting his free arm around my waist and his head lightly on mine while I rested my head on his chest. My heart was beating slightly faster now, but I would also feel his heart beat as well.

"I missed you" he said softly still hugging me, now wrapping my hands around him I said quietly the same words "I missed you too". He pulls away just a little bit and said "I couldn't hear what you said" with a grin on his face. I looked at him and hid myself in his chest again and said "Liar" and he let out a chuckle with a comment "Your pjs are cute today".

My head a million miles away, forgetting what I was wearing as they were just some shorts and a t-shirt with a Pororo the little penguin on it I tried to say "Thank you for the roses" ignoring that comment and turning red as I pulled away slowly to look at him.

He smiled and said "I'll put these in a vase for you", as he let go of me he went into the kitchen area looking for the vase I used last time for the flowers he usual sends me occasionally, watching him grab it from a cupboard he cleans it and then filling it with water he puts the bouqet in and puts it onto the kitchen counter.

Just watching him, I still think is it really true I'm with him right now, he's right in front of me but how is it possible.

"Can I stay the night?" he suddenly asked, he must not have a schedule tomorrow? As I nodded my head he said "Don't worry" as if he knew what I was thinking, he walked up to me and held my hand, he was still so energetic even after a long days work, following him to the sofa he sat down and pulled me down with him. Sitting down next to him, I lean on him resting my head on his shoulder watching whatever was being shown on the tv. As he was still holding onto my hand, he had a cold touch which would warm up after a while and also still had his coat on.

Letting the time pass by, I suddenly said "Its starting" while looking at the time and pulling my phone out my pocket, he looked at me and said "Don't tell me you're going to listen to the radio while I'm right here?" turning his head to look at me, I turned away, I couldn't help it, even if it was on from midnight to 2am, I would still try and listen to it everyday. He lightly kissed me on the cheek and pulled my phone out of my hands and placing it on the coffee table in front, the sound of my phone being set down along with the phone charm it had, it was something he brought me awhile ago, but I could never take it off, he had a matching one but he kept it safe, even though he had always wanted to try couple things, he then said "I'm here for real right now" as he looked me and smiled while taking a hold of my hand again.

"We should sleep, you get ready for bed" he said as he let out a yawn, as it just a bit pass midnight now, even though there nothing to do tomorrow for me, I still worried about his schedule, as I got up he still held my hand like he wouldn't let go then holding onto my fingers.

"You going to get ready?" I asked, my apartment may seem like only one person was living here, but in the bathroom there were 2 sets of toothbrushes, even in my bedroom there was a draw full of his clothes. Looking at him he noddded with sleepy eyes, he was really cute when he was tired like this.Letting go of my fingers I went to get ready for bed.

Making my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth as I finished, Kevin walked into the bathroom and hugged me from behind "Kevin!" I let out, as he kissed my cheeks he whispered in my ear "Help me".

Trying to break the hug I tried to turn to him and said "No".

"Please" he said in his cute voice when he tried to do aegyo I couldn't help but laugh and started filling a cup up with water for him. As he let go of me again I walked out the bathroom leaving him to it, walking towards the bedroom but firstly turning the kitchen and living room lights off then grabbing my phone from the coffee table.

Turning on the lamp that was on the nightstand, then got into bed first. It was so comfortable with the heavy blanket and the warm feeling, rolling to the side just looking at my phone and yawning.

Kevin walked in and closed the door behind him going for the draws at the side of the room, bringing out a t-shirt and shorts for bed, seeing him take off his coat leaving on the top of the draw and then taking his t-shirt off as he was getting changed, quickly looking back at my phone turning red at the sight. I'm still not use to it.

As I was still just scrolling on the page I was on, the lamp turned off and Kevin had got into bed and started cuddling up to me putting his arms around my waist and putting his head behind my neck and kissed it, I felt my heart skip a beat at the touch of his lips as he said "Good night", I put my phone to the side, my hands on his and tried to sleep with him holding me.

 

(Kevin's view)

As I held you and kissed you again before I fell asleep with my plan happening in the morning I smiled and tried to sleep. This feeling I wish could last forever.

When morning came, I suddenly woke up at probably around 5 something in the morning, it was normal as we usually had to get up quite early at the dorm depending on our schedule but it was a habit. It helped me today for sure though even if I didn't get the sleep we're meant to, I looked at you, you were still sound asleep as my arms were around you, I let go a tiny bit and tried to sit up a bit kissing you on the head, I quietly tried to get out of bed and you turned around now laid on your back and said "K-Kevin", you were still sleeping I could tell, I always smiled when you said my name.

I tuck you back in bed, getting my clothes and went into the bathroom to get ready and changed. Today, I wanted you to have the perfet White Day. I would make chocolates for you this year, I smiled trying to imagine how you would look when you get them.

Lightly shutting the doors behind me remembering to take the keys with me as I went to buy the ingredients for the chocolates and another bunch of roses. Everyone was occupied today, I could see guys running around even if it was so early in the morning to the shops. Thinking to myself I should do the same and quickly rushed.

In the shop I manage to get everything I needed and paid, next was the florist again, the lady smiled at me and said "She must be special huh?", I nodded at her and replied "She is", as she smiled back at me I brought another dozen roses again with a fake one placed in the middle this time.

Making sure to get back with plenty of time to spare, coming back to your appartment I placed the roses down on the counter along with the ingredients and got to work, today the chocolates would be hearts, placed into a clear bag with huge bow tied on it.

I stretched my arms and got to work.

 

(Your view)

Opening my eyes I could feel the empty space next to me, Kevin wasn't there anymore, maybe he had to leave early, as I sat up and looked around the room, his coat was still on top of the drawer, or not? He wouldn't leave his coat, looking at the window it was slightly sunny so it was probably warm out and he didn't need it.

Getting out of bed and making my way to the bathroom to get ready for the day as it was just across the hall, but I noticed something on the side of my vision, it was just a shape of red, which should be the roses from yesterday so I continued as normal.

Walking out of the bathroom after I had a shower, I was drying my hair in a towel, went to fetch my phone, then went into the kitchen living room area, I saw a head on the sofa, going a little closer, I noticed Kevin. On the side your hand held another bouquet of roses, next to it was a bag which seemed filled with chocolates and an envelope with my name on it.

"Kevin?" I asked quietly, he had his eyes closed, there was a little red bow attached to his t-shirt today as I set my phone down onto the table.

His eyes opened slowly and he looked at me turning his head towards me and something that sounded like "Good morning", I smiled and said "Morning sleepy head" as I touched his cheek with my free hand.

He smiled and once again said those 3 words "I love you" as I got butterflies in my stomach, he held my hand on his cheek with his free hand and brought his other hand holding the bouquet and said "These are for you" and took my hand and kissed it lightly and let go.

As I took the roses, he then brought up the bag that was aside it and said "Happy White Day", he stood up and pulled me in for a hug not minding that my hair was still wet.

Suddenly saying "I hope that I can be your candy" as he looked at me and held my hand up to the bow that was on his shirt.

My face turned red, as I said "That's so cheesy", Kevin started laughing and put his head down on my shoulder "I'm sorry, haha".

He continued on "I'm sorry I got to leave soon", hearing the sadness show in his tone I hugged him tightly grabbing the back of his t-shirt tugging it. "I love you" I said.

As he let me go, I held the bag of chocolates in my hand, Kevin had went to get his coat, as I was about to turn around he had put his coat on me with the bow now stuck onto the coat and hugged me from behind and let go and turned me around and kissed me.

Pulling back he said "I'll see you soon", hugging me again, then letting go he took the chocolates and placed them on the table and held my hands in his and smiled at me, "I wrote you a letter too, its on the sofa" as he chuckled, holding my hand still and following him to the door, he kissed me one more time and opened the door, letting go of my hand he mouthed "I love you" in a cute way again and closed the door behind him while I waved.

Sitting back on to the sofa, to open the letter he had left me.

"Happy White Day,

I wish I could spend more time with U, hold your hand all the time and also feed you those chocolates I made,

the new bouquet of flowers, one rose I hope you will keep forever, as that one will never die - like my love for you.

Thank you for being you, being patient with me, for always waiting for me,

I' always hope that I can be your candy,

I'll love you forever"

Kevin. . .You idiot I thought to myself, looking at the bouquet on the table, spotting the fake rose, looking at the bag of chocolates and turning red at the thought of him feeding me. Then holding onto the jacket which still had your scent and touching the bow.

My phone went off, reaching for it, Kevin's name was on screen had he had sent me a text. Opening up I smiled

"I'm sorry, I love you!! :)"

Holding my phone and the letter you had written, I'll always wait for you Kevin, today has been a perfect White Day even though you're not always with me, I'll always love you.