Our Sweet Date (2)

Kevin One Shots~ Latest - It's Over (Part 2)

* Second part of  Our Sweet Date (1) ^^ Hope you enjoy it~! I hoping to release it earlier but I wanted to chaange it abit as I'm going to try and write a prequel to everything before this and what Kevin says how they met~ ^.~ Please look forward to it! *

It was already getting a bit dark, I'm not sure how late it was, but it was still warm, I just didn't want to stay out too long incase he wouldn't be able to get enough rest for his early start tomorrow.
"Kevin" I said while using my free hand to pull on his t-shirt I continued on "we should go back soon so you can rest", he nodded at me and took my hand and hugged me then carried on walking. I wonder where we were going, as we came up to a bus stop and sat on the bench, no one was there, just the stars and moon ruled tonight.

"This was where I first saw you, you were sitting here, I was doing a daily run, til I noticed some guys were bothering you remember?"

I looked at him, of course I remembered that, a few weeks into my first weeks of being in Korea after I decided to leave home for various reasons, after a long day of studying I would wait for the bus instead of walking home. I remember that night, it was pretty late and some guys approached me, there was another lady there but she stayed quiet and looked away during that time. When they tried to take a hold of my arm Kevin came, he told them to stop and that I was his girlfriend then sat down next to me. After they left kicking a bit of a fuss, he stayed with me and even offered to take me home and rode the bus with me to make sure I was okay. Then giving me his number, telling me to call him if there was anything wrong and left. He continued on and squeezed my hand "I'm glad you were safe after. But I worried, It was hard you know, you not calling me and I didn't have your number" he looked at me with a serious face then said "but I'm glad I saw you again," now breaking a sweet smile and continuing on "thank you for letting me inside your heart, I know it was hard, but thank you for trusting me".

Facing each other, he leaned in a bit closer to kiss me on the lips, I didn't know he worried about me, even when we didn't know each other, I didn't have a reason to call him though. As he pulled away slowly I looked down and spoke "I'm sorry Kevin, that I'm always sleeping, or don't seem to be fully there when I'm with you, it's just-" he stopped me there as he lifted my chin, his face was serious as he asked me "are you breaking up with me?"

My eyes widen as I looked at him "of course not!!! Why would you say that?" I asked him after I paused. Wait, was what I saying sounded like a break up? "I'm saying I'm sorry, you always try your best for me, I wanted to be a better girlfriend to you, because-" I suddenly stopped, as my face felt hot, realising what I was going to say to him. He looked at me but kept quiet, "I, I. . ." I tried to continue, as I touched his hand and moved it away from my face to look back down and said "I love you Kevin, I really do."

He held my hand and squeeze it again, letting me continue on "I don't know what you to when I'm with you, you make my heart race with everything you do, I can't focus on anything else, I always want to spend time with you, even though you're more tired than me you always do you best, I'm going to try to be better for you because I don't want to lose you." I finally was able to let out my feelings and to say I love you to him. I worry so much that I'll lose him because of the way I act, as I tried to hold my tears as I got abit emotional at the thought of losing him.

He kept holding my hand, I kept looking down as we were quiet for a bit he finally spoke "I'm crazy about you, you know that right? You're perfect the way you are. Do you know that my heart beats faster when I'm with you too?" I tried to hold my tears as I used my free hand to rub my eyes trying to get rid of the tears. 

"I don't want to lose you either, I miss you like crazy when I can't see you." He carried on with 3 more words "I love you."

We had the same worries, I knew that now it wasn't only me. Even if he said I'm perfect the way I am I couldn't help it and I had more tears fall out and when he said I love you, he says it so much but I could feel it. He suddenly stood up and pulled me towards him in a hug. 

"Cry all you want, the stars are watching though" he said while hugging me and kissed my head. As I put my arms around him I tried to stop crying, getting his t-shirt all wet.

As we stayed silent for a while, I stopped crying. It was getting a little chilly but I felt really warm and safe in Kevin's arms, "let's go back now, I'm sorry for ruining today," I said.

"You didn't ruin it, it's our sweet date" he said to me while letting go and holding my hand, we we're going to head back now. I still felt bad about it, but I always believed his words. I wonder how red and puffy my eyes were as I used my free hand to tap my cheek lightly and rub my eyes while we were walking back.

As we got back, Kevin let me take a shower first, as we both had the smell of BBQ from earlier on us, I wonder what he was doing. As I finished Kevin was at the kitchen counter on his phone smiling to himself with the teddy he brought me on the counter. When Kevin noticed me he smiled and it was his turn as he said "get to bed, it's late."

As he put his phone away and picked up the bear and handed it to me, I nodded, I wonder what he was looking at, as I walked to the bedroom and got into bed first. I was hugging the bear he had brought me. Thinking about everything that happened today, it really a sweet date and the padlocks - was always something I wanted to do with someone special. It's Kevin for sure. He always made me feel special and safe, as I flicked through the pictures from today while waiting for him.

He soon came into the bedroom and got into bed, hugging me from behind and cuddling up to me. He was looking at what I was doing, also saw that I was hugging the bear from today.

"Do you want to see the new picture I took?" he suddenly asked as I said instantly "okay!"

Letting go for a second he brought his phone from the side and hugged me again, holding the phone in front of me and his phone to show me his screen saver. It was a picture of me looking at our padlocks. No wonder he took out his phone that time.  "So sneaky!" I said. I could hear him laughing as he put his phone away. "I love you," kissing me on the shoulder again then my neck, he put his head back to the pillow. We said good night to each other as he held me. Trying once again to get to sleep was going to be hard, but I wanted to make sure I would wake up before he leaves. When I'm not up he would usually send me a text, but I at least wanted to see him before he leaves. 

Finally being able to fall asleep was hard, I kept thinking about everything that happened. Kevin was sound asleep and still had his arms around me. I woke up during the night though as I could feel Kevin letting go of me, at first I thought it was a dream that reflected one of my worries. But he just had an early start today as I heard him move about in bed after letting go of me.

I turned around to look at him, his eyes were still shut, as I had a look to the side to find the time it was a little past 4am. I'm not sure when he set his alarm, but I moved closer to him and just kissed him lightly on the cheek while staring at him, he suddenly turned his head to me and opened his eyes.

Was he awake all this time? As my face was turning red from just giving him a kiss on the cheek. I could see him smiling though as he came closer and hugged me, he kissed me on the forehead "good morning!"

He said it so brightly, wasn't he tired? As I cuddled up to him and put my arms around him "morning." As we stayed together for a while longer his phone was going off, it was his alarm. As he used one hand to grab it still holding me he turned it off looking at the time he let out a sigh.

"I got to go soon, I wish I could stay here longer," he said as I tighten my grip on him, I didn't want to let him go, but I know I'll see him soon. He didn't move til a while later though as he let go he smiled at me and went to get ready.

I decided to get out of bed so I can make him some coffee to start his morning. Putting on a dressing gown first as it seemed a bit chilly. While I waited for the water to boil, I sat on one of the chairs in front of the kitchen counter. Kevin came in and saw me, he brought the milk out the fridge placing it on the counter. He then hugged me from behind and kissed my head again and whispered to me "I love you."Then as the water boiled he went to make the coffee even though I was meant to. I just wanted to do something simple for him. 

"Let me make it next time" I told him, he smiled at me and said "don't worry, you waking up for me is all I need today," he seemed really happy, it was one of the few times I was up, usually he'll be gone before this. He made me smile with those words. How did he look so breathtakingly amazing even when drinking a cup of coffee. I know he has a really nice neck and Adams apple, I've seen him show it on various shows.

He took my hand and once again said "go back to bed soon OK? I'll text you later." Smiling at me I nodded as I yawned at the same time. Seeing him out first, as he went to wash the cup and take my hand again, before he opened the door he hugged me tightly and kissed me one last time as we both said "I love you."

As he opened the door, he held my hand til he let go and told me to to stay inside and not catch a cold he waved at me while putting on his shades. Sometimes I think he's out of this world, but I'm really with him.

As I went back to bed and hugged the bear he had brought me, looking at my phone and going through the pictures of us again I decided to text him.

"Fighting!! *^____^*" and sent it while I fell asleep. Waking up a few hours later he had already texted back but I fell asleep too soon to see it when he sent it, taking a look at the message he sent me.

 "Thanks, I love you, now get some sleep :)"

I'll always love you Kevin, you really are the one, like they say about N Seoul Tower when you put up a lock, a promise to each other and our everlasting love for each other, I hope I'll always be with him.

As I read it I smiled like an idiot to myself and fell asleep holding my phone and the teddy he had brought me, yesterdays memories will always be remembered and have a special place in my heart.

I'll love you forever Kim Jiyeop.

* I kinda of started the prequel for this, ah it just came to me~ I'll update it soon I hope! ^^ - http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/720657/ , and I want to say thank you for reading my oneshots too of Kevin, I'll write more in the future! Huge thank you to my subscribers TT Thank you for sticking with me ;; it means alot *