Chapter VII

A Very Cliched Story

It had been a while since all three of them had met each other alone, just sitting around in town with some fizzy juice and sweets and simply enjoying their holidays because they weren’t at school. However, that wasn’t the case here either. In fact, of course Lu Han had a constant tail that had to go wherever he went. But Jongin and Yixing got used to that fact and simply pretended he wasn’t there.

Christmas was on the weekend, which meant it was six days away. So, there was things that had to be dealt with: presents and parties.

“You know, the present I would like most is some alone time.” Lu Han suddenly spoke aloud, smiling a little. “Like, real alone time. Just me and a book.” There was a sudden scoff behind him, it was the noise that made you know it was Sehun.

Jongin and Yixing laughed quietly to themselves.

Sehun rolled his eyes and just folded his arms across his chest. He stared at his fiancé and sighed, deciding just to let them talk amongst themselves. Besides, Sehun was only there because his parents basically told him to. You’d think, being an idol, he’d have a lot more to do rather than hang with these people.

There was a few moments of silence before Yixing finally spoke up, remembering something that a certain someone had suggested to him a few days ago.

Something that related exactly to what to do about their annual Christmas party.

“Guys? I have some plans for a Christmas party.” Yixing explained, smiling as his friends eyes lit up.

“What?” Jongin wondered, smiling.

“Well, Joonmyun actually suggested that he’d loan us his apartment…” There was silence before Lu Han burst out into a grin.

“Are you telling me, we can have a Christmas party in an idol’s apartment?” Lu Han asked, nearly bouncing out of his seat. When Yixing nodded, the boy turned to Jongin and they both just lit up like a light. “That’s great! This is going to be so fun, like seriously.”

Jongin simply nodded. Just as he was about to say something, he saw that his friend still had something to say.

“What is it?” He asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Well, Joonmyun also said that he might invite some of his own friends too…” He whispered, knowing that his friends knew exactly what that meant. But to be honest, he was waiting to see Jongin’s face.

Because if Joonmyun was going to invite his friends, then there was one in particular that was going to be there.

Jongin gulped when he caught on.

“Oh…”

Lu Han and Sehun turned to him and noticed that he looked remarkably worried and scared. Of course, Lu Han knew what was going on.

“Taemin is going to be there, right?” He asked looking at Yixing who nodded. “And that’s going to create a problem isn’t it?” Lu Han whispered, looking back at Sehun who looked rather confused. “Jongin and Taemin kind of have a thing but then again, Kyungsoo – who Jongin has been in love with for a long time – confessed to him just before he left to go back home for Christmas.” After finishing his long speech, he just saw Sehun softly nod as he caught on.

However, just hearing it in words made Jongin realise the depth of his situation. That was a very complicated one.

On one hand was the boy he had loved for a very long time who he thought hated homouals.

On the other was his most favourite idol that actually took an interest in him.

Ah, so confusing.

“Anyway, when will this party be exactly?” Lu Han asked.

“Tonight.”

The two other boy’s eyes widened before Lu Han began to freak out about what he was going to wear and Jongin was freaking out already about what to do when he came face to face with Taemin. Sehun stared at all three of them and rolled his eyes, but he couldn’t lie and say he wasn’t excited for it.

“You do know my dad is coming back today right?” Xiumin suddenly said, leaning on his elbows and staring at the boy that was lying on his back beside him. “Which means this,” he pointed to the both of them, “is over.”

The boy giggled slightly when he felt Chen’s hand softly moving up the arch of his , making his skin tingle.

Chen then sighed a little before removing his hand and smiling.

“Yeah, I know.” Both of them sighed a little before Chen chuckled. “Well, you know there is only one thing we can do now.”

Xiumin turned to him and rose an eyebrow.

“We go to my place.” Chen explained, winking before gasping. “But then of course that would mean that we would have to see my mother again.” Both of them fell into silence before the younger spoke again. “Then again, she did seem to love you.” The other hit him softly before grinning.

They fell into another silence before their eyes suddenly caught each other. It rose the temperature between them higher, and their heartbeats began to beat even faster.

All of a sudden, Chen lunged forward, forcing their lips together.

It forced Xiumin to turn on his back, having the younger boy sprawl on top of him and straddle his waist. Their kiss was passionate and hot, making Xiumin shut his eyes immediately because every time he kissed Chen it felt like heaven was protruding through his body. He linked his arms around his boyfriend’s neck and pulled their bodies closer, their legs mingling and their crotches brushing against each other.

When the younger moved backwards, he stared down at his red-faced boyfriend and chuckled as the other was struggling to breathe from the passion induced kiss.

“So… to my mother’s?”

“Yes, let’s go now.” Xiumin said, pushing on the other’s chest so that he could sit up on the bed. “Before my dad gets back and sees you.”

Chen chuckled before he pursed his lips and nodded.

“Right, sneaking time.”

There was silence in the dorm room, both of its inhabitants were sitting on their separate beds and reading a book each, not speaking and simply involved in their own little world. It didn’t really matter either. None of them had anything to do during Christmas holidays so they simply stayed in the school and decided to relax for the festive season.

However, Zitao was feeling a little jealous at how his friend was able to spend the entire two weeks with his newly found boyfriend. Which meant they would be going on romantic dates, buying each other cute gifts and having a lot of fun.

Which he wasn’t.

The only slight bit of romance he had had over the past month was his bully basically molesting him whilst drunk and he didn’t have the power to stop is body from overthrowing him. That was the only explanation for it anyway. Sighing to himself, he placed the book down and rubbed his temples.

At least he had managed to avoid Kris over the past month, and when the holidays came he was glad that he didn’t have an excuse to move out of his room.

And he certainly wasn’t doing it for his family which wasn’t a big factor.

Looking over at his roommate, Baekhyun, he stared at the boy and realised the other was actually sleeping. It was weird, Baekhyun and he didn’t exactly get along but they didn’t hate each other.

It was just hard for him to talk to the other. Baekhyun was more closed than he was.

Standing up, he quietly moved over to the cupboard and decided that he needed some time away from his sleeping roommate. The conversation was killing him. Changing into some skinny black jeans and a long grew thin jumper (clothes he only wear when he was sure no one would see him), he moved out of the room and sighed.

At least it was slightly more aired out in the hallway. In fact, it felt nice and now he felt like he needed some coffee to add to the atmosphere.

Finally, he had in his hand a warm cup of coffee.

The snow was lightly falling around him.

And the sky night was a beautiful sight – it really felt like Christmas to him. He smiled to himself as he found a spare bench which he took a seat on, sipping the latte in his hand and just softly closed his eyes.

He missed Xiumin, he really did. But he was glad the other had found his better half – and at Christmas too.

Both of them didn’t have to be miserable.

When his coffee was finished, he stood up and dropped it in a bin, shoving his hands into his jeans pockets as he just took a small walk around the campus. Zitao kept his head down low – he didn’t want any attention – and simply walked to the beat that he was currently singing in his head.

That was why he didn’t notice that there was a particular person following him – ever since he stood up from the bench.

And why he wasn’t prepared for the hand on his shoulder.

Zitao immediately freaked when he felt someone touch him, jumping forward and twisting his body around to see who it was. And the person that was solely in front of him was definitely not the person he ever wanted to see – especially alone.

Staring at Yifan, he stayed quiet and pursed his lips, waiting for the other to speak first.

“Zitao, wait.”

That was weird. The fact that Yifan had actually said something to him that wasn’t an insult or a threat was very enticing and surprising. Zitao stared at the blonde and just didn’t speak a single word. That left the other to speak again, as to why he had stopped him in the middle of the school.

“Are you not away for Christmas?” Yifan asked, taking a few steps forward as he stared deeply at the other.

“No.” Zitao’s voice was quiet and unsteady. Nothing about this was comfortable.

“I want to talk.”

“…No.” Zitao immediately turned around and began walking away. There was no way he was going to actually have a real conversation with the one that tormented his life – especially not alone. When he realised that he was actually getting followed around the school, he was beginning to get pissed off. “Please stop following me.” He shouted so the other would hear. He folded his arms across his chest and tried to ignore the continuous calls.

Very suddenly, his arm was pulled and he was forced to move along with how Yifan wanted it – which meant all of a sudden his back was forced up against a brick wall staring at his bully in front of him.

And when he saw the expression on Yifan’s face, he gaped. All because of the lust that was covering it.

Without even a single word, silence was imminent.

That was because Yifan had placed his hands on the younger boy’s waist and pressed his lips onto his too, instantly pushing his tongue through those pink lips and immediately pressing against Zitao’s own. The younger boy’s eyes widened as he felt the other intrude in his mouth.

Pushing his hands on the others chest, he pushed him away and luckily, Yifan stumbled back a few steps.

“Don’t… do that again.” Zitao warned, staring at him.

He had no idea how to handle this. How do you handle your bully suddenly trying to molest you at all times? Yifan stared at him before a very proud smirk appeared on his lips as he stared at the boy.

Yifan moved up and pressed his chest against Zitao’s.

The boy didn’t even try to move him.

“After the party… Zitao…” The blonde moved his hands to Zitao’s waist once again, “…I can’t stop thinking about you.” Zitao’s breath hitched. Especially when the other spoke again. “Or more specific,” Yifan’s thumb moved to the boy’s lips and he it softly, “…Your lips.”

Lots of unfamiliar feelings ran through Zitao’s body as the other’s was pressed up against it. It felt good.

But he didn’t want to feel good.

However, the way Yifan suddenly moved his head to Zitao’s neck, everything that related to common sense was out of the window. Zitao huffed a little when he felt Yifan’s hot tongue swipe against his skin, making it tingle, and he had no control of his hands as they moved up to the blonde’s shoulders. His eyes closed when he felt Yifan’s teeth nip on his skin, creating a hickey – his first.

Yifan moved backwards and looked down at the boy who seemed over satisfied with what was going on. Which was exactly what he wanted.

Moving forward, he pressed his lips hard against Zitao’s once again.

This time, it stuck.

Zitao immediately opened his mouth to allow Yifan’s tongue inside, moving his own against the hot muscle, sending amazing vibrations down his body. Running his fingers through the blonde hair, he titled his head at the same time as the other.

As they kissed passionately, Yifan suddenly moved away and let a small smirk fall on his lips.

The look on the boy was exactly what he wanted.

“Zitao, I have a question for you, and there is a condition that goes along with it.” Yifan suddenly said, moving his hands up inside the other’s jumper, touching his bare and cold skin. “The condition being that we can’t tell anyone about what we are about to do – that is if you agree of course.”

Zitao stared at the other and wondered what the other was going to ask. Obviously it was going to do with the act they had just committed.

Taking a deep breath, he just stared at the other.

And waited for the question.

“Okay, will you spend Christmas with me?”

Zitao’s breath hitched.

The party began loudly and it was already crazy by the time Jongin, Sehun and Lu Han got to Joonmyun’s really fancy apartment. When they walked in, the amount of alcohol that was laying on the table was amazing. Seriously. And there was quite a few people dancing on the floor already, some were making out in the corner, and some were downing the shots from the free alcohol.

Lu Han immediately caught on to Yixing who was laughing with Joonmyun by his side, holding a glass of alcohol. The three of them moved towards them and smiled as they reached them.

Yixing and Joonmyun smiled back.

“Glad you guys could make it.” Joonmyun said, moving behind him and grabbing three beer bottles for his boyfriend’s friends. “Hope you have a great time.” His smile was friendly and the other’s nodded.

Lu Han turned to Sehun and instantly grabbed his wrist and pulled him away.

Once they were in a secluded corner, the idol turned to his fiancé and looked at him with confusion.

“Why are we here?”

The older sighed and pointed towards Jongin. That’s when Sehun saw someone that he also knew fairly well at the other side, his eyes on the boy. Now he got why Lu Han suddenly dragged him away to a corner. At least it wasn’t what he was thinking the boy was about to do to him.

But of course, that would never happen. They were just putting their fake smiles on to please the crowd. That’s it.

Jongin stared at the other two who suddenly slipped away.

Guess they were a lot closer than he originally thought.

But he just shrugged his shoulders and downed the beer that was in his hand. Tonight, he was going to forget about what had happened when his roommate had left for Christmas.

Just as he was about to reach for another drink beside him, someone’s hand appeared in front of him with another drink. Looking up, he almost fainted.

Taemin’s face was really close and there was that beautiful smile on his lips.

“Hello Jongin.” The idol said in a very seductive low voice, moving his hand to the other’s shoulder when the boy took the drink. Of course he knew that Jongin was slightly underage but he didn’t mind. He was just glad he was here. “Joonmyun told me that you might be here, I have to admit, I got rather excited.” His teeth were all on show as he spoke.

“Hey Taemin.” Jongin replied back with the best smile he could put on. Besides, he felt like his heart was about to fall off of his chest. “Um… it’s really nice to see you again… of course.”

Both of them chuckled before Taemin restarted the conversation.

It didn’t look like Jongin had much good luck on that part.

“Come here.” The idol suddenly grabbed Jongin’s wrist and pulled him through the very large crowd until they were in a very secluded part of the apartment. Which Jongin was sure meant Joonmyun’s bedroom.

“Are you sure Joonmyun won’t mind us being in here?” The boy looked around as he stepped forward, just examining everything.

Taemin stared at the boy and smiled.

He was so interesting.

Moving forward, he grabbed onto Jongin’s waist and twisted him to face him, watching the other gasp a little at the sudden movement. Taemin chuckled before he brought the boy over to the bed, pushing him on it softly so the boy was lying on his back on the middle of the bed.

Straddling his waist, he smirked when he saw the red tinge on Jongin’s cheeks and the lust filling his eyes.

Which meant he wasted no time in moving down and capturing the boy’s lips.

This was going to be a fun night.


A/N: Hello again people! here is the next chappie!