Music & Arts With Ms. Jung part.1 [Youngmin]

My Long Lost Twin...Jo Kwangmin

 

“Annyeonghaseyo seonsaeng-nim!” Youngmin greeted cheerfully.

“Annyeong Youngminnie! How are you?” Ms. Jung smiled as she ruffled his hair. “Great!” Youngmin beamed.

“Hi Mrs. Gong. How are you?” Ms. Jung acknowledged Youngmin’s mother. “Good, how about you?” She replies.

“Great, thanks for asking.” Ms. Jung smiled warmly.

“Honey, isn’t there something you would like to tell your teacher?” Mrs. Gong mentions. “Oh! Yeah! Ms. Jung guess what!” Youngmin exclaimed excitedly.

“What’s up squirt?” Ms. Jung giggled at the boy’s excitement.

“My vocal teacher told me I have a future in the kpop industry! Just like you did! Isn’t that awesome!” Youngmin shrieked with happiness.

Ms. Jung chuckled and nodded her head. “Yes, that’s very awesome.”

“Alright, well Youngmin mommy is gonna go now. I’ll pick you up in an hour.” Mrs. Gong reminded.

Youngmin nodded. “Neh umma.” “Bye!” Ms. Jung waved. Youngmin turned to Ms. Jung. “So what are we gonna do today?”

“I thought we could have some fun today by painting!” Ms. Jung smiled. Youngmin’s eyes rounded. “Cool!”

“But, there’s a catch.” She began. “You’re going to be blindfolded.” Youngmin’s jaw became agape. “Blindfolded?! Why?!”

“Well I’m going to play three different songs and you’re going to paint the emotion the artists were feeling when they wrote that song.” Ms. Jung explained.

“How am I supposed to do that?!” Youngmin exclaimed. Ms. Jung chuckled. “That’s the fun part silly. It’s your interpretation. There’s no right or wrong picture. Now come on let’s get started. I’ll even join you.” She winked and took his hand.

“Alright are you ready?” Ms. Jung asked. Youngmin nodded. Ms. Jung placed the blindfold over his eyes and tied it. She waved her hands over his face to see if it worked. Pleased that it has, she nudged him over to the canvases.

She took his hands and places them on the brushes. “Now, the paint colors are in the order of the rainbow okay?” Youngmin nodded again. Ms. Jung took her own blindfold and tied it over her eyes.

Smiling she slipped the remote to the stereo out of her back pocket. “I’m going to play the first song are you ready Youngmin-ah?”

“Yes teacher.” Youngmin smiled. Youngmin felt each brush and finally picked one up. He began letting the brush the canvas. Ms. Jung had done the same and let her brush dance across the board. Once the song was over, Ms. Jung yanked off her blindfold. “Nice painting.” She giggled.

Youngmin started to peel his blindfold off. Ms. Jung quickly stopped him. “No no no no no no. You can’t take yours off yet. I’m just changing your canvas for the next song.”

Youngmin retreated his hand. After 2 more songs, the painting came to a stop. Ms. Jung smiled secretly as she took Youngmin’s 3rd canvas and set it near the others. “Ms. Jung, may I take off my blindfold now?”

She smiled. “Yes Youngmin.” He tore off the bandana and blinked a couple of times. “Your paintings are here. We’ll show each of our paintings on three yeah?” Youngmin nodded.

“1.2.3.”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0DFNCPmeMJRHevUUxzfE

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqGpIOl3ZFroYLjHkc1Vv

“Hahaha! Ms. Jung what is that?! Hahahah.” Youngmin laughed hysterically. Ms. Jung pouted. “At least it’s better than your… water…ball?” She tilted her head slightly. “It’s a tear, Ms. Jung, a tear.” Youngmin corrected her.

“Oh sorry. You know, that’s actually a pretty accurate painting. Would you like to know why?” Ms. Jung grinned evilly. “Because you also have a tear, right… there!” She smeared a light blue paint on Youngmin’s cheekbone. He stood there stunned before whipping green paint at her.

“Ah! Youngmin-ah! I’m wearing white!” Ms. Jung shrieked. “Too bad.” He smirked. “Aish you!” Ms. Jung grabbed a painted brush and flung all sorts of different colors at her student. The room instantly became equipped with many colors.

“Okay Youngmin-ah! I quit! I surrender. You win!” The teacher sighed. “Haha I knew I would.” Youngmin grinned with triumph. He pointed at his teacher’s hair. “You became a paint brush.”

Ms. Jung smiled and pinched Youngmin’s collar. “And you became my canvas.” The two of them looked at each other for a moment, and then burst out laughing.

“Come on let’s go wash up.” Ms. Jung led Youngmin to the wash rooms with showers and gave him a painting smock to wear temporarily while his clothes washed.

After an hour, Ms. Jung and Youngmin were both sparkly clean again. “It’s a good thing you have a washer and dryer here teacher.” Youngmin pointed out.

“Yes, it’s also a good thing I brought an extra pair of clothes.” She chuckled. “Would you like to take your paintings home?”

“No, it’s okay. I want you to keep it here as a reminder of who won the paint war.” Youngmin smirked evilly.

Ms. Jung narrowed her eyes playfully. “Jo Youngmin, you’re growing up so fast.” Youngmin softened.

“I think your mom is here.” Ms. Jung craned her neck to see the entrance. Sure enough, Mrs. Gong entered the building.

“Hi Youngmin-ah! How was class today?” His mother embraced him and kissed his cheek.

“It was really fun! Ms. Jung and I painted!” Youngmin exclaimed with glee. “That’s great honey. Are you ready to go? Say bye to Ms. Jung.” Mrs. Gong responded warmly. “Thank you for everything Hyo Sun Shi~.”

“Goodbye Ms. Jung! I’ll see you next week! Thank you for today!” Youngmin waved happily. Ms. Jung smiled brightly. “Bye Youngmin! You’re welcome! I’ll see you next week!”

Ms. Jung turned around to go back to her classroom as another student entered the building. He rushed passed Youngmin. “Kwangmin slow down please!” Mrs. Lee warned. Youngmin stood there stunned.

Mrs. Gong and Youngmin just exited the building. Mrs. Gong quickly turned to the opposite direction of Mrs. Lee and gave her an all knowing smile. “Mom, that boy kind of looked like me. Don’t you think?” Youngmin blinked up at his mom.

“Yeah, you never know. He could be your twin.” Mrs. Gong winked half-jokingly. Youngmin dismissed the thought. “Haha then Chanshik Hyung would have to deal with two of me! That would be fun to have a twin.” Youngmin smiled as he swung hands with his mom. *If you only knew…* His mother softly gazed at him and gave his hand a loving squeeze. 

____________

Heyy Readers! Thank you soo much for supporting this fic! <3

I know I've been M.I.A but here's an update~ Hopefully another one to follow.

Thanks for sticking with me! Please Support My Unbreakable Warrior starring you & B.A.P as well Please~ 

Who else is counting down the days for Spring Break? ^^