8 Years Later...

My Long Lost Twin...Jo Kwangmin

 

a/n: Just go with the ages.. lol I’m not sure if that’s accurate but that’s why it’s fic story right? :p

~8 years later~

(Twins at 9 years old)

[Gongchan- 12 yrs old

B-Bomb- 14 years old]

~Narrators POV~

“MOM! Let’s go quickly! Youngminnie and I have our vocal lesson! Come on!” Gongchan shouted urgently.

“Gong Chan Shik don’t you raise your voice at your mother. I am coming. If you shout at me again you’ll have to take the bus and I’ll just drop of Youngmin got it?” Mrs. Gong scolded.

“Yes umma. Mianhae.” Gongchan bowed. Mrs. Gong smiled in satisfactory. “Good boy.”

“Haha hyung got in trouble!” Youngmin snickered. Gongchan smacked the back of his head. “OW! Mom hyung hit me!” Youngmin whined loudly as he pointed at Gongchan accusingly.

“You tattletale come here!” Gongchan tackled Youngmin to the floor. “Ahhh mom!” Youngmin wailed as he was wrestling with his brother.

Mrs. Gong shook her head. “Boys stop, Youngmin if you keep shouting and screaming your voice is going to be gone by the time we get to your lesson.”

Youngmin’s jaw dropped. “You’re more worried about my voice than my safety?! Gongchannie hyung tackled me to the floor! The floor!” He emphasized.

“It was carpet.” His mother teased.

“Umma!” Youngmin whined. “Haha mommy likes me better!” Gongchan boasted. “Ow~! Youngmin bit me!”

Mrs. Gong opened the door. “Go to the car.” A small smiled spread across her face as her bickering boys fought towards the car.

------

“Appa, it’s time to take Kwangmin and me to the dance studio.” B-Bomb said calmly as he sat at the counter of the kitchen.

“Ah it’s time already? Alright, call your brother down and we’ll go.” Mr. Lee instructed. B-Bomb nodded.

“Kwangmin! We’re leaving!” B-Bomb shouted. “Come down quickly!”

“Don’t you get tired of taking Kwangmin with you and your friends? I mean I know he’s your brother but the is quite spacious.” Mr. Lee asked.

“No.” B-Bomb shook his head nonchalantly. “And the guys think he’s cool and talented. Zico even wants to adopt Kwangmin himself.”

Mr. Lee got wide eyed at Kwangmin’s sudden appearance. “Are we ready?” Kwangmin blinked. Mr. Lee grew relieved he didn't hear the thing about adopting. “Ah yes. Do you have everything?”

“Yup.” Kwangmin answered. “Hyung are the others there already?”

“Yeah they’re waiting for us.” B-Bomb nodded.

“Shot gun!” Kwangmin called as he raced to the car.

“What?! No way kid! You got front seat last time!” B-Bomb argued as he tailed Kwangmin. But Kwangmin beat him in the car and locked the front door. Kwangmin stuck his tongue out. “Merong!”

Unhappy, B-Bomb glared at his dongsang and hopped in the back seat. Mr. Lee shook his head and smiled. “Ah, Minhyuk I remember when you disapproved of the idea of having a little brother. Now look at you. Taking him everywhere you go.”