The Meeting

My Long Lost Twin...Jo Kwangmin

 

~Narrator’s POV~

It has been 10 weeks after both of the twins have been adopted. Mr. and Mrs. Lee had contacted the Gong family and arranged a meeting. Both of the boys are growing each and every day. They’re getting so big! Gongchan always plays with Youngmin. As for B-Bomb, he’s still adjusting to the new sibling.

The parents had decided to meet at park, since it was such a beautiful day.

“Honey are you ready?” Mrs. Lee called to her husband. “Yep, I just need to strap Kwangmin in and  we..are…set!” He replied. “Are you ready Minhyuk?”

The little boy nodded, clutching his toy to his chest. As soon as the family entered their car the boy fell asleep.

------

“Are we set to go dear?” Mr. Gong asked his wife. “Yes we are.” She smiled.

“To the park go go!” Shouted a happy Gongchan.

The Gong family had arrived first. “Channie play carefully!” His mother called. “Neh umma~!” He sang as he ran onto the play ground. “Oh!” Mr. Gong nodded as he saw the Lee family approaching.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” The Gong family bowed. “Annyeong~” The Lees’ bowed in return. Mrs. Gong was the first to speak. “Waa is that Kwangmin, he’s beautiful.”

Mrs. Lee smiled. “Thank you, so is Youngmin.” She nodded at the asleep baby cradled in Mrs. Gong’s arms. “Komowo.”

“Of course! Twins look alike!” Minhyuk huffed under his breath.

“How is Youngmin at your home?” Mrs. Lee questioned as she his cheeks with a loving smile.

“Minhyuk would you like to join Chan Shik on the play ground?” Mr. Gong asked him. B-Bomb shook his head and sat on the other side of his mother on the bench.

“Oh he’s very lively and playful. Chan Shik gives him very good company.” Mrs. Gong replied happily. “How about Kwangmin?”

“Kwangminnie is a very good baby. He hardly cries and he eats well. Minhyuk is still warming up to his dongsaeng.” Mrs. Lee explains as she gave B-Bomb a loving squeeze.

“Ah, so what should we do about them during these infant and toddler years? We can’t introduce them when their young. They’d never want to be apart and that’s a problem because of our distance.” Mrs. Gong mentions. The husbands turned their attention to their wives.

“That’s right.. well what about when their older? Let’s say 10?” Mrs. Lee suggested.

“They’re still growing up at that age and finding themselves.” Mr. Gong points out.

“Yeah that’s when they find their likes, dislikes, etc. maybe they find that sooner.” Mr. Lee says. Both parents were in deep thought.

“Okay,  how about this? We could both tell them about the adoption on their 18th birthday. They’ll been grown up and they’ll better understand the situation at that age.” Mrs. Gong announced.

The others nodded in approval. “Then when should we let their godmother meet them?” Mrs. Lee questioned.

“Hmm.. how about when their 10 or 11. Her occupation is a music and arts teacher. We could enroll them and that way she can watch them grow. And we don’t have to tell them she’s their godmother at that time. But she can still watch over them you know? And she can reveal her identity when she feels they are ready. She has authority over them too.” Mr. Lee points out.

“Ah I like that idea.” Mrs. Gong nodded. “Me too.” Mrs. Lee and Mr. Gong said in unison.

“Then it’s settled. 10 years old enrollment in music and arts and 18 years old reveal adoption.” Mr. Gong nodded. “I got it!”

“Also we have to make sure their hyungs don’t say anything to them.” Mrs. Lee advised.

“Yeah that’s right. We’ll tell them when they grow old enough to understand too.” Mr. Gong says.

“Arasso, it was nice meeting you! Let’s meet again! Come eat at our restaurant when you please!” Mrs. Lee smiled. “Kamsahamnida Annyeong!”

The parents both softly gazed at their sons. “Ah I can’t wait to see you grow. Grow quickly and strongly~”

 

YAY for... UPDATES :) WHOO!!