Teaser!

My Long Lost Twin...Jo Kwangmin

~Narrator’s POV~

 “Congratulations on your identical twin boys Mrs. Jo! They are really beautiful.” The delivery doctor announced as he gently passed the 2 newborns to their teary eyed exhausted mother. “Do you have any names in mind?” He asked curiously.

“Ye. The first born is Youngmin and this is Kwangmin.” Their mother introduced them with a teary smile. She was on the verge of tears. They were welling up in her eyes. More so because she had to give them up…

“Those are beautiful names. Raise them well!” The doctor lightly fist pumped as he was exiting the room.

“Doctor…” Mrs. Jo called weakly. “Ye?” He answered.

“Ahem.” She cleared preventing her from breaking down into tears. “Umm, actually it turns out I will need those adoption papers…”

~~~~

“Annyeonghaseyo, are you Mr. & Mrs. Gong?” The Doctor greeted.

“Ye that’s us.” The married coupled smiled. “Well we have a variety of infants you can choose from. If you are interested, we just received newborn male twins.” The Doctor mentions. “Their names are Jo Youngmin and Jo Kwangmin. They’re only a few days old.”

Mrs. Gong gasped in surprise. You can tell by her expression that she was interested. “Are they the ones right there?” She pointed to the 2 identical babies in the middle row.

“Ye that is them.” The Doctor nodded. “Wow, yeobo they’re so cute!” Mrs. Gong smiles brightly. “Ye they are cute. But for right now we can only adopt one. Remember?” Mr. Gong replied with a soft stern look. His wife was disappointed, but nodded agreeing. “Um we will adopt one for now. Is it possible to keep the other from being adopted? We’ll come back for him.” Mrs. Gong questioned seriously.

The doctor shook his head. “I’m afraid not. They’re not like clothing; you can’t put them on lay away. Um I’ll try my best to introduce parents to other children but that’s the best I can do.” Mr. & Mrs. Gong nodded their heads.

“Is there a specific twin you’d like first?” The doctor asked. The couple shook their heads again. The doctor shrugged and grabbed the twin on the left. After he was done preparing the baby, he handed him the parents. “This is Jo Youngmin.” The doctor smiled warmly.

~~~~

“Umma why do we have to get another baby?! I’m baby!” Whined the 5 year old Minhyuk. “Sweetie don’t you want a brother?” Asked Minhyuk’s mother. The 5 year old shook his head repeatedly. But they looked at him with an assuring smile indicating he’ll always be the first born and forever his parent’s child.

“Annyeonghaseyo, the Lee family I presume?” Asked the same delivery doctor. The family of 3 smiled and nodded. “Well choose any infant to your liking. There was a precious newborn baby girl delivered a little while a-

“Oh he’s perfect!” Minhyuk’s Mother gasped in awe at the yawning baby boy. The doctor’s eyes widened once he identified the baby boy she was looking at. “…Um he’s…” The doctor began. But as he looked into the mother’s longing brown eyes he couldn’t resist. He let out a long heavy sigh. “He’s Jo Kwangmin. Before I let you adopt him, we need to talk.” The doctor mentions.

~~~~

“Chan Shik-ah!” Mr. Gong called his 2 year old son. The little toddler ran with a big smile into his father’s arms. “Chan Shik, introduce yourself to your new little brother, Jo Youngmin.” His father smiled as he pointed to the infant in the car seat. The little boy bowed. “Annyeong Youngminnie! I’m your new hyung Chan Shik!” Gongchan waved excitedly with a cheesy smile on his baby face. His mother softly hushed him as baby Youngmin drifted off to sleep. “Welcome to your new home.” She whispered as she smiled at the sleeping baby. “Your brother will be here soon…”

~~~~

“Nice to see you again Mr. & Mrs. Gong!” The receptionist greeted. Mrs. Gong spotted the adoption doctor.

“We’d like to adopt Kwangmin now.” She beamed happily. The doctor didn’t say anything. Her smile disappeared slowly. She instantly looked through the glass and saw that Kwangmin was gone. “I tried my best. Mianhaeyo.” The doctor bowed and walked away. Mrs. Gong put both of her hands on the glass window and looked at the empty space where Kwangmin should be. Tears lightly started to fall. Mr. Gong put his hand on her shoulder comfortingly.

~~~~

“Kwangmin-ah welcome to your new home!” Mrs. Lee smiled as she carried the car seat into the living area. “Appa is the baby going to stay in my room?” Minhyuk asked. “Would you like him too?” His mother asked as she released Kwangmin from his car seat. The 5 year old looked down shyly. “Ani.” He answered. His mom smiled.

“Kwangmin will share a room with you when he is of age. Right now I think he’ll disturb your sleep too much. We wouldn’t want a cranky Minhyuk now would we?” Minhyuk’s Mother pointed out.

“We already do.” His father joked. “Yah! Appa I’m not cranky!” Minhyuk crossed his arms and stomped his feet.

“Ani! You’re as happy as a clam.” Mr. Lee teased as he picked up and tickled his son.

~~~~

“I guess you’re a little cute.” Minhyuk thought.

~~~~

“You’ll always be my dongseng.” Gongchan softly whispered.

~~~~

*Twins at 13*

“Minnie! Let’s go rehearse for Umma’s birthday!” Gongchan called at his dongsang. “She’s gonna love our song!”

~~~~

“Kwangmin! Are you ready to dance?” Minhyuk asked. His brother smiled and nodded. “We’re gonna kill em’”

~~~~

*Both*

“AUDITION: Starship Ent. New Boy group!”

~~~~

“Oh excuse me, I’m sorry.” Youngmin apologized after bumping into someone. “Don’t worry about it.” The person smiled. As they both looked up they gasped.

~~~~

“Umma, appa you’re hiding something from me…”

~~~~

“You guys haven’t told me everything…”

~~~~

*Both*

“Twin?”

~~~~

“My Distant Older Hyung…Jo Youngmin”

~~~~

“My Long Lost Twin…Jo Kwangmin

 

Heyy Readers ^^ I hope you enjoyed this teaser :P

It's kinda long, but instead of making a teaser of the first chapter I kinda

just did the basic plot of the story. Since the title is "My Long Lost Twin...Jo Kwangmin"

I plan to make it more of Youngmin's POV. This will be more of their starting out. Then

the sequel more of Kwangmin's POV and life after they met. Umm Anyways, enjoy the story. Tell others about it.

Check out my other fics.

Possibilities Are Endless

Just A Dream

Dreams in SM Town.

Thanks for Reading !! ~~~<33 ^_^