Feelings: Part 1

Her Body is Perfection

“Soo...thanks for helping me.”

“Just be gentle,” Sooyoung said giving me a wink.

“Yay! I’m not a ert like Taeyeon!” I was now shoving her out the door.

“Araso! I get it...but tell me about it tomorr...” I slammed the door in her face getting annoyed with her suggestive thoughts. I was thankful that she helped me get Jessica to my house safely after she passed out but she also knows how to push my buttons.

I walked over to the sleeping beauty on my bed and sat down next to her. I wiped away the loose strand of hair that was on her forehead and her hair gently. My fingers then traced the lining of her chin stopping short of me touching her lips. “They look soft...” I said quietly to myself. I leaned down to have a small taste but then thoughts of what Sooyoung said popped into my mind and I backed away and got up from the bed, “aish....I won’t stoop down to my friend’s level and be a ert.” Stupid conscience stopped me from doing the one thing that I wanted since I met the princess.

I left the room and quietly closed the door before going to the closet to get a pillow and blanket. I laid on the couch thinking about the precious being that was in my room before the tiredness of the night crept up on me and cradled me to sleep.

 

I awoke the next morning and thoughtlessly went to my room to get stuff to get ready to take a shower. I walked in and almost fell down in shock when I saw Jessica still sleeping in my bed. How could I forget that she was here?! I wanted to retreat to not wake her but it was too late, I saw her eyes opening in surprise to see me on the floor in just as much shock. Jessica immediately got up from the bed, looked at me and then under the covers to see her clothes still on. “We didn’t do anything right?”

“What? What would we do?”

I could see her face getting super red, “Ah nothing...am I at your house?”

“You drank too much so I brought you here.”

“Thanks but I should get going now.” She was a quick one but I blocked the door right before she reached for the doorknob.

“Wait, let me get dressed and drive you there.”

“I can just call Krystal to pick me up.”

I am not sure why but the name ‘Krystal’ pierced through my heart. I suddenly hated that name. I loved the girl as a friend but now the mention of her reminded me how she kissed me and I rejected her. It made me hate myself for being heartless. “Really. Let me. Just wait a few minutes.” I could see she was going to reject the offer again so I tried a little harder by giving her aeygo, “Please...”

She finally looked up to my eyes and responded, “I will wait in the living room then.”

“If you want to freshen up, there is a spare bathroom near the door out there. Also I have a new toothbrush you can use in the medicine cabinet with aspirin.” She nodded and left me alone in my room.

After freshening up and changing I made my way out of my room to see Jessica playing with her phone on the couch. I looked at her from afar to see that she did look more presentable before approaching her. “Are you ready to go?”

She looked at me before getting up and grabbing her purse, “Ah yea.”

We were in the car driving to her house. After a few minutes of silence I spoke up, “Do you remember last night, at the bar?”

“Memory is a bit fuzzy but I remember it mostly.” The car came to a stop when I approached the red light so I looked at her.

“Even what you said to me before you passed out?” I saw her face getting red like earlier this morning.

I was waiting for her answer, “The light is green...” I looked up and started driving again. We made it to her house but I wanted an answer.

“So do you remember?” Jessica was in a rush to get out of the car but I didn’t unlock the doors so she couldn’t bolt away from my question.

“Maybe we can forget about that part. I wasn’t thinking straight.” She wasn’t looking at me so I her shoulder to get her to look my way.

“How can I forget when the girl I love confessed to me?”

Her gaze jerked my way and into my eyes, “Girl you love?”

“Pabo...I love you.”

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

I know it is short but I really wanted to break it here and have a special chapter using Jessica's POV. I bet you all have been wondering what her thoughts have been this whole time so expect a really long chapter for the next one.

Taeyeon's birthday was today (in America) but yesterday (in korea) so I had to make a mention of her here again hehe. If you follow me, you know I am a taengsic shipper....I did make a special oneshot because of her birthday yesterday so if you like that pairing, you should read it: Library