Mesmerized

Her Body is Perfection

I saw her slender body bend down and touch the floor. Her curves had me mesmerized and her moves were swift which complimented her body. I liked how her body moved with mine and her flexibility was arousing.

I am glad that I had the yoga routine memorized because my mind was focused on something else during today’s session. I don’t remember the girl coming to my lessons before but her poses were nearly perfect. I could tell that she had been doing yoga a long time like me. She didn’t need the lessons, yet she was still here.

It was hard for me to break my eyes away from her but the lesson needed to end. I looked up to face my yoga group, “Okay that is it for today! Don’t forget stretching on your own when you have time!” I wanted to approach the girl but as soon as I gave the closing remark, she was gone.

After talking to some of the regulars I was finally done with my work so I went to the changing room to get dressed and leave. I opened my locker to take my clothes out but my eyes caught a magnificent sight in the mirror I had in my locker. The blond girl from my lesson today was behind me changing! I am such a ert, but my eyes would not look away.

She was toned with pure white skin. Perfect body with perfect features. I finished changing the same time as her and we turned around making eye contact. I was speechless, but she initiated conversation, “Oh! You are my new yoga instructor from earlier today.”

She remembered me! I flashed a smile, “Yes. I saw that you are new. Did you just move here? I’m Yuri by the way.”

“I moved here a week ago with my sister. I think she is coming with me next week. My name is Jessica.” She gave me a huge smile that could melt anyone’s heart. “If you are my teacher every week, we will see each other often.”

I wanted to see her every day of my life. Her beauty was magnetizing. It is true that I am attracted to girls, but I have never fallen this hard, this fast for one girl. My mind was consumed with how I could get closer to her. I wanted to be closer.

Her phone started to ring, “Mmmm yea. I like this gym. I think you will like it too. I will see you at home soon. Byeee.” She returned her attention to me, “I will see you next week?” All her emotions were adorable, cute, and y. I was so caught up in her actions that it took all my focus to hear that one question.

“I give lessons Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. I am also a freelance personal trainer here if you need one.” I am so thankful that I have my schedule memorized from saying it so many times. With her in my presence, I am not sure if I could form a non-routine sentence.

She smiled, “I will keep that in mind! See you later!”

She left me. I hope she comes back. I don’t need her as a lover, but I now found someone I must have in my life at all times. How could just a brief meeting make me want something so bad?!

Thursday passed….Sunday passed….She didn’t come. Waiting for the unknown makes my body ache on the inside. I need to solidify something with the girl. Goal number 1: Make Jessica my friend!

 

It was finally Wednesday, a week from when the girl first came. I started my stretches and prepared for my regular lesson. Maybe because it is in the middle of the week or because I give this session later in the day, but I always have the largest crowd on Wednesdays. It didn’t take long for people to come into my studio. I always walk around to converse with my students but my focus was askew while I awaited the arrival of someone special.

I looked down at my watch and there were only a few minutes before I was to start. She was not here. It was cruel how she could tease me so much by showing her existence but then disappear. I couldn’t disappoint my other customers so I started the lesson. Halfway through I got out of position to help others with the difficult pose I wanted them to do. I walked around and out of the corner of my eye, there she was! When did she sneak in? I was overcome by excitement which soon died as the people started to complain that the position was too hard to hold that long. Focus focus!

I managed to keep it together the rest of the allotted time and finished without distractions. People were leaving but to my surprise, the blond was lingering behind. Given such a precious opportunity, I approached her, “I saw you came in late today.”

I wasn’t disappointed in her, but she must have taken the comment the wrong way because she started to look down, “I didn’t mean to, but someone,” she looked over to the girl that was now beside her, “made me a late today.”

“I told you to leave before me since work was going late.” I looked the girl up and down. She looked very similar to Jessica, but taller and she was missing something that made Jessica attractive in my eyes.

“Oh this is my sister. I told you I would make her come when we talked last week.”

I looked at the girl, “I am Yuri…”

“I know who you are! You are a pretty famous instructor in this area. I really wanted to train under you.” I didn’t know of such a reputation, but it is nice to hear that people seek me out.

“I am glad you came. I hope you liked it.”

“It was good. Unnie and I will come again.”

“What is your name by the way?”

“I am Krystal.” She finally initiated a handshake which I returned. This girl seemed more outgoing than her sister. Maybe Krystal is the one thing I need to get closer to Jessica?