Morning Surprises

Her Body is Perfection

Headache…major headache emerged as my eyes cracked open. The light made my head hurt even more so I rolled over and hugged the pillow breathing into it. The smell was foreign yet familiar but my eyes refused to open again. I thought about the smell more until it hit me that I wasn’t in my home. Slowly I reached over to my phone to see that it was almost lunch time already…I slept so long. Deciding that I shouldn’t laze around in someone else’s home, I got up and looked around the unfamiliar room.

I couldn’t do much about the situation I got myself into last night even though I had no regrets being intimate with Jessica. I continued my way to the bathroom to wash up quick so I could leave. When I got to the bathroom I noticed a pile of clothes and towel on the toilet seat: “Some fresh clothes to change after you freshen up. I will come back on my lunch break to check on you.” I started blushing realizing that Jessica was thinking about me this morning. After showering and changing into the new clothes I started to gather my stuff before heading out into the living room area.

Now that I wasn’t drunk I fully took in my surroundings. I could tell that either Krystal or Jessica or both made some good money. This house was no joke. The size didn’t impress me, but it was filled with some really nice items that I could tell were not cheap, but the house was too simple for my taste. I continued to walk around the home looking at the random pictures in the house until I heard the door being unlocked.

I froze like I was caught intruding and just stared at the door as it opened. I expected to see Jessica but I saw an equally surprised Krystal walking through the door. “Yuri?”

“Oh hi Krystal…” I haven’t seen the girl since we went to the beach together. She completely skipped out on going to the gym for a while now. I am actually really glad to see her again since I thought of her as a friend but not seeing her for so long also made me feel like she was a stranger again.

“Why are you here? In my house?”

I walked closer to the girl glued to the door, “Well it kind of turned out that way…” I took the heavy grocery bags that she was carrying and put them on the counter in the kitchen while her eyes followed my every movement. “Jessica brought me here when I got drunk.”

Krystal looked at me intently without a word like I was a ghost or something. I looked at her back waiting for her to say something but the girl was just burning a hole into my face. I waved my hand in front of her until she broke out of her daze, “I see…lunch? Are you staying?”

“I am not sure…I owe Jessica so much. I was just going to stay until she got back so I could thank her.”

“If you drank last night, you should at least eat something.”

I was very hungry but I am starting to feel more and more in debt to these kind people. “If you insist.” Maybe I can just give Jessica a free lesson or two…win win for both of us! I can be so cleaver sometimes…

“Yuri?” I was getting caught up into my thoughts that I missed the question.

“Huh?”

“Do you mind pasta?”

“Carbs are good. I mean pasta is fine…” I think Yoona was right that I was becoming a health nut. I am starting to bring work into my personal life. Does this mean I am a workaholic? I noticed Krystal needed help so I went over to help her cook. At first the cooking was done in silence but she started to become more like her usual self and initiated conversation.

“How are lessons going with unnie? Is she difficult?”

I wanted to say it was only difficult because of her body tempting me the whole time. “No. She listens well. But I still thought you were better to train.” Well that true since I didn’t have a erted attraction to her like I did Jessica.

She looked up at me and smiled, “You liked training me better?”

I returned the smile, “Mmm yea. I miss our sessions. Why did you stop coming?”

“For stupid reasons…”

I looked at her with curiosity, “Like work conflict?”

“More personal.” I started to feel bad that I asked that question now. I am sure she had her reasons and here I was trying to barge into her personal affairs.

“I see. Well it would be nice if you came back.”

Krystal stopped stirring the pasta and looked at me, “Yuri?”

I looked over to her, “Yea?”

“I think I like you…” Without haste she leaned in and captured my lips with a soft peck. We both backed away when we heard keys drop on the floor and looked over to the front door to see Jessica looking at us surprised? scared? I wasn’t sure but I was taken aback from Krystal’s sudden action.

“Sorry…” with that one word Jessica ran upstairs to what I thought was her room and I saw Krystal immediately following her. I just stood in my spot wondering what that heck was going on.