Mine

Her Body is Perfection

(Return to Yuri’s POV)

 

I made it home and I was so hyper that I was throwing myself all around the house from too much excitement. She said she loved me! Not to mention we kissed!! Ah! I am so happy!

I finally tired myself out and collapsed on the couch. After I caught my breath, I looked at my phone to see any new message. Ah she texted me!

Jessica: “Did you make it home safe?”

Yuri: “I made it back. Sorry I didn’t tell you when I got home ^_^*”

Jessica: “No worries, I am just glad you are home safe >//<”

I rolled around on the couch not caring if the whole world saw my excitement. She cared for me and she was all mine now!

 

Personal training day! I thought the day would never come when I would get to see her again. She had been busy with work since she missed quite a bit when she was sick...or that is what she told me, so we couldn’t go on any date after we found out we had mutual feelings. However, she agreed to continue the personal training so I was super excited today...I probably looked like an idiot though.

She walked through those doors, which I had been staring at since I arrived, and I had to use almost all my strength to prevent myself from pouncing on her. Jessica walked up to me shyly, “Umm how have you been?”

I wanted to tell her that life was friggin amazing! But I had to keep my cool, “You know. Doing well. How are you?”

“Fine.” We stood there in the entrance just enjoying that we had one another in front of us at that moment.

I thought we must look pretty stupid so I spoke up, “Did you want to start the training?”

She looked up at me in surprise, “Oh right. We should do that. I have to go back to work later.”

I was a bit disappointed knowing that she wouldn’t be able to just stay with me when we were done, but it made this time more precious to me since we only had 90 minutes together.

We made our way to the treadmill, “Last time we did 3 miles, so why don’t we try that again...”

She cut me off, “Yuri can we do just a mile?”

“Why? You did well last time.”

I saw she was getting shy again, “I was only trying to impress you. Three miles is really too hard.”

I started to blush hearing that she did things like that to look good for me even though she never had to impress me in the first place. I started liking her long before that. “Oh okay. We can do what you are comfortable with.”

She started to run and my eyes were glued to her. I thought dating her would make these thoughts dissipate but now that I knew I could touch her...the urges were stronger. I had no choice but to look away and busy myself with other things if I was going to keep it together.

However, I almost lost it when she came behind me and touched my forearm, “Yuri I am done.” Her touch had my heart racing but it almost jumped out of my chest when I turned around to see a mist of sweat on her body. She was making me lose control. Hold it in....you can make it through this session. I don’t want to scare her off by going too fast in this relationship, but she did kiss me first...

Again with the weights, I reached over her body but I felt her slightly lean forward and brush her body on mine. The small amount of contact was making me hot and bothered again. “Ah Jess...”

She looked up at me, “Yea?”

“Can you stay back when I fix the weights...” This was embarrassing admitting that she was turning you on.

She leaned up to my body again, “Does this bother you?”

Of course that made me lose control but I was now very confused, was she making a move on me? That doesn’t seem like the super shy girl I have been with earlier. “Just...”

“If it doesn’t, then I don’t see a problem.” Her voice whispered in my ears making me want her to touch me more, but I can’t ravish her in the middle of the gym, but she had no problems. I suddenly felt soft lips latch onto the tip of my ear before she whispered, “Maybe we can end early and wash up in the locker room?”

That was it, I gave in and practically picked her up into the employee locker room (basically a private bathroom) and smashed my lips onto hers hungrily which she returned desperately. My hands were running down her side, across her slender arms, over her flat stomach, and down her luscious legs but this time she returned with pressing her body on mine. We made love for her body was mine and my body was hers.

 

 

~END~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Sorry I don't feel comfortable writing so just use your imagination. 

Thanks for reading this story, subscribing and commenting! ^_^