Gym

Her Body is Perfection

First day of personal training with Jessica! I didn’t get much sleep last night out of pure excitement but this made it hard on me during my morning yoga lessons. I am glad that I had a break between yoga and seeing Jessica because I was ready to collapse from being so tired.

I went to the break room at the gym and dozed off forgetting to set an alarm. Faintly I heard a banging noise. My eyes slowly opened to see the gym manager looking at me. “Do you have a customer named Jessica?”

My eyes shot open and looked at the time…already 10 minutes late on my first meeting with her! I felt like fate was setting me up to fail with this girl. I rushed out to the lobby and saw Jessica waiting, “I’m sorry I am late…” I was nearly out of breath from running around the gym. It wasn’t a small gym at all.

She got up and smiled, “I was a little late too.” I couldn’t tell if she was saying that to make me not feel bad but I couldn’t have felt any worse for making her wait.

I guided her to the office where we meet clients on our first meeting, “Before we start, I need to know what you want to gain out of our personal time together.” Her eyes widened...that was a weird reaction but I continued, “For instance, do you want more cardio or muscle training? Any weight goals? Those types of things so I know how to direct our training.”

“Oh I see, that is what you were referring to.” She really is a curiosity. I don’t know what else I could be referring to. “Well I like the weight I am at now. Can we do something more like maintaining?”

“Actually that is common. We can do that.” We finished up the meeting after getting some of her measurements and taking her weight. I was starting to feel unqualified for this job because every time I touch her, my hands were ready to ravage her. Yet I held back.

We both went back out to the gym floor towards the treadmills. “How many miles can you run?”

She thought, “I can do about 5.”

She was in much better shape than I thought…not really sure why she needed any personal training if she was already this fit, but this is still a good deal for me. “Okay, I will have you jog for two miles and then we will pick up the pace at the third mile.” I put in the settings on the treadmill before she got on and I went to a nearby chair.

For a while I was busy coming up with a weekly schedule based on her preferences and body size but my eyes suddenly drifted away from my clipboard up to the blond. My eyes knew the right moment to look; she must have been getting hot because she slowly removed her tank top leaving her in a blue sports bra. I was so ually frustrated after that sight that I almost fell out of my chair trying to get up. I immediately griped the chair before making a huge scene and went over to her, “Tell me if this is too hard of a warm up for you.”

She looked down at me, “No this is fine…” I noticed she was going to pass the two mile mark so I turned up the speed two notches.

“Finish up strong and I will get you some water.” No matter how much I loved the sight, I was hoping she would put that shirt back on once I come back because I was going crazy looking at her beautiful body and bouncing...wow I really needed a cold shower to cool off…

I returned and was glad to see she was in her tank again, “Here,” she took the water bottle from my hands.

“Thanks.” She said nonchalantly.

“We are going to stretch before we do the next part.” She followed me over to the mats and I helped her with the first few stretches. I took her arm and guided it over her head pushing slightly, I couldn’t tell if I was doing the stretch right or not, but my hands were finding any excuse to touch that body. I didn’t know helping someone stretch could be so provoking; my hands running down her side, across her slender arms, over her flat stomach, down her luscious legs…I touched them all within 15 minutes.

I was beyond at this moment and my heart was ready to burst, but I was thankful she was going to spend some time on the machines for weight training. There was no need to touch her, but a new problem shortly arose. The area to adjust the weights was always on her right side meaning I had to reach over her body (closely) to put in the correct weight setting. My face brushing close to hers. Her hot breath grazing my cheek. These urges were only becoming harder on me.

The workout was finishing finally. I was so mentally exhausted from resisting every provocative action she did towards me. She could stretch on her own so I left her in a hurry and entered the locker room. I threw off my clothes and went into a cold shower. For the past 45 minutes with Jessica, I needed to cool off. My body was so hot. She made me so hot. Somehow I need to find a way to control myself or I am going to take advantage of that girl.