Beach!

Her Body is Perfection

To achieve my goals I decided that I need to get close to Krystal, but it was proving difficult to get close to either of them since they only come to the gym once a week. I don’t understand how they could be so fit and only come the gym every so often.

They came again like clockwork. Wednesday became my favorite day of the week because the sisters were coming regularly on that day. I need to make a move today. Krystal came bouncing towards me while the beauty of a sister followed sluggishly. “Yuri! How have you been?”

It was a weird question but it initiated the conversation which I was unable to do, “You know, same old stuff.” I was so stupid for ending the conversation even though it just started, I couldn't let that happen. It was now or never. I needed to make the first move. “Krystal,” the girl looked up at me with curiosity, “Did you need a personal trainer? I know you are busy and only can make it here when you have time, but…”

The girl cut me off, “I would love that! The great Yuri is actually asking me to get trained by her.” The girl looked over to Jessica, “Jess did you hear? I get personal training!” Jessica didn’t look enthused but it was hard to tell if it was out of jealousy or if she just wasn’t interested. The girl I was crushing on was so hard to read! Her poker face is no joke.

Krystal and I got into business mode and decided on a weekly routine. She seemed pretty busy with her job but we managed to figure out two days of personal training and I get to see her regularly at my  yoga lessons, so I get the sister for three days of the week. I wanted to ask Jessica for personal training but she didn’t get the hint the first time I tried in the locker room, it seemed like she was uninterested.

 

First week with Krystal was nice. We initiated mostly small talk and I was always happy to hear anything relating to Jessica. I felt like I was getting closer to her through Krystal. The plan was working so far! “Yuri I don’t know if I am out of line, but Jessie and I are going to the beach Saturday to have a picnic. We don’t know many people yet and just go with my sister would be boring. Would you mind joinging us? I know it is one of our personal training days, but I know that is one of your free days as well…”

Of course I was super excited to have time outside of my job to be with Jessica, but I didn’t want to sound desperate, “I don’t see why I can’t come.”

“Really! Great! I can’t wait to tell Jessie!!!” I knew Krystal would be excited that I was coming but she made it sound like Jessica would also be happy. I don’t spend much time with Jessica so this sparked my curiosity. Was Jessica paying special attention to me like I did the first day I met her? Goal 2: What are Jessica’s feelings for me?

 

------------------------

Saturday couldn’t have come any slower, but I had butterflies in my stomach because the day finally came! I can’t believe that I actually went shopping for a new bathing suit and outfit just for today. Ah my heart hurts my wallet.

Krystal and Jessica pulled up to my apartment complex and I joined her in the car. Jessica was driving so I naturally sat behind the passenger’s seat to have a better view of Jessica while she was driving. I swear Krystal is a little chatter box. She talked the whole way and left no room for others to speak up, but in a way I was happy because her constant talking helped me feel less awkward around Jessica.

“Beach!!!!!!!!!!!” Krystal ran out of the car and went straight to the water while Jessica and I slowly got out but only gazed at the beautiful scenery for a few minutes (I may have been looking more at the beautiful girl than the water…).

I saw Jessica open the trunk to get the supplies out of the trunk, “Jessica let me help you.”

She moved to the side slightly, “ah thanks…” I wish she would say more than two words to me! I loved the sound of her voice but ever since I started my week of personal training with Krystal, she doesn’t want to talk to me. Either she is super bipolar or I did something wrong? This girl always raises my curiosity which makes me fall for her deeper every day.

I reached in the trunk and our hands brushed. I immediately blushed but her hand retreated as soon as they touched, “Ah sorry…why don’t you take that.” I loved the small contact, only if she didn’t withdraw; I could have felt that baby soft skin longer.

Jessica and I made it to the beach with all the stuff for the picnic. Krystal helped me out with the blankets while Jessica watched. Once the picnic was set up, we ate the sandwiches, “This are good! Who made them?”

“Unnie. She worked very hard this morning and wouldn’t let me help….” I was surprised Jessica put her hand over Krystal’s mouth making her stop talking. Krystal raised her eyebrow up at her sister wondering the same thing as me. What didn’t she want Krystal saying?

Jessica removed her hand from Krystal and spoke, “I am glad you like it. Let’s go swimming, I am getting hot.” There are no words to describe the next scene I saw. She took the tie from behind her neck which released the dress and it fell revealing a white two-piece with frills. I felt like my erted friend Taeyeon at this moment just gawking at her body from her , to abs, to s, to neck, and up to the beautiful face; byuntaeness fully activated. She ran away to the water. I saw Krystal get up and join her.

I didn’t want to look like a loser alone so I took off my tank and shorts leaving me in a blue and white two-piece. I ran towards the sisters who were splashing each other. Krystal had no mercy and splashed me as I went closer. The water blinded me and I suddenly tripped taking one of the girls with me into the water. My heart stopped when I felt my lips brushed the girl I was now straddling. I opened my eyes to see none other than a flustered Jessica.

The situations I get myself into!