Picnic

Stupid Nonsense
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“And why he couldn’t talk like normal people?” Byunghun urges Kris as they are having a barbeque outside the house. He and Kris take the part they grilling the meat while Jonghyun and Changhyun are making spaghetti as Tao and Chanhee are making the drink. They had separated the works among them eventually and Byunghun takes this chance to ask Kris a lot of thing about Chanhee.

“Duh…” Kris looks at him weirdly, turning back to the grilled meat; he shoved the hot meat into Byunghun’s mouth. “When he was awaked from the coma, a cat was sitting beside him and meowing to him. And he just absorbed that word until now.” He shrugs and eats a piece of meat after blowing some cold air to it.

Byunghun blinks. “There’s no way, right?” He tilts his head questioningly. “You didn’t meet with the doctor?”

“He ran away when I was too happy to walk out from the room to find the doctor. When I came back, he already gone. I tried to search around the hospital and the whole place but not even the staffs knew about him. Luckily me, I found him with you but you already made me angry as you were hurting my Channie.”

“I’m not hurting him! I just…”

“Yeah, save that speech to our father.”

“You know about us?”

“Why I wouldn’t know? I was with him when the declaration and together in the accident.”

“So, he really met with an accident?” Byunghun’s eyes become big.

“Yeah,” Kris sighs. “He was in the worst condition because his side

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter