Secret

Stupid Nonsense
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If there is something that bothers Byunghun, it would be that cat-like boy. Even he is the one that insist to take him home, but that doesn't mean that he needs to adore that boy. Byunghun has a major fear on anything like cats ensemble.

 He scared cats. He knows about and very aware of it.

“Hey!” Jonghyun greets the sullen boy. “What’s wrong?”

Byunghun shakes his head nonchalantly. “Nothing-“He flinches immediately when the honey brown traces his fingertips slightly on the back of his hand.

“Dude, are you okay?” Jonghyun sees the way Byunghun acted around the honey brown so awkwardly. Something must go wrong last night. He thinks grabbing a carton of fresh milk he shoves to the flinched boy. “Here, it might help you.”

“Thanks.” Byunghun takes a glass and pours the milk in. “You have a date with Changhyun after this?” He slurps the dairy liquid in a shot, leaving him a milk-moustache.

The honey brown boy giggles and saunters towards Byunghun. “Meow.” He looks like he is cooing.

Byunghun raises an eyebrow, asking; “What?”

“Meow.” He touches his own upper lip, indicating there’s something on it.

Byunghun scoots closer to the honey brown boy, scanning if there is impurities but all he sees is; “There’s none on your lips.”

The honey brown boy shakes his head. He leans closer to Byunghun, almost making him seat on the purple’s lap the milk-moustache away. “Meow.”

Byunghun pushes the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter